Womble EasySub is a DVD subtitle editor for creating, editing and managing DVD subtitle text within DVD video files. The editor window is divided into three parts by their functions: video player; sound waveform display; and subtitle text list.
Womble EasySub video player provides a convenient tool for previewing a DVD subtitle with all the details about the text list. The sound waveform display provides visual help for locating a voice segment and setting exact time for text.
It also allows you to change between audio tracks and select different channels. The subtitle text list enables the creation of new subtitles, such as replacing foreign dialogue with the one in your native language.
Womble EasySub also allows you to modify, replace, and delete any subtitle list in a DVD movie with only a few mouse clicks.
Thanks to the Unicode implementation, the software works for all languages and displays all fonts.
Womble EasySub main features include:
- Preview subtitle text in video player
- Sound waveform display on a timeline
- Create, modify and replace subtitle text for a DVD movie
The following is a list of the supported input video formats:
- video: full MPEG-2 and limited MPEG-4 video formats.
- audio: full MPEG-1, AC-3 5.1, and PCM audio formats.
- systems: all MPEG-2 and limited MPEG-4 formats.
Other video data that the editor will read as input:
- AVI video and WAVE audio files using VFW (Video For Windows) plug-ins.
- MPEG-4 (Divix) with user installed VFW runtime libraries.
- Limited support for other video formats (AVCHD) via DirectShow filters.
Changes in Womble EasySub 188.8.131.52:
- (BUG) incorrect SPU data formatting (padding packet).
- (BUG) error in reading PAR value in the input video.
Homepage – http://www.womble.com/download/easysub.html
Size: 7.21 MB