Dr.Web Anti-virus 12 for Windows provides reliable and highly efficient protection of your system and data. The included components allow in a real time mode to detect malicious programs from any external sources.
Dr.Web protects file and mail servers, separate and corporate networks, Internet gateways worldwide. Large national Telcompanies choose Dr.Web for mail servers for its high-performance, stable operation and irreproachable detection of viruses combined with extremely low false detection rate.
Dr.Web Anti-virus also defends file servers of large businesses and data storages of universities and research institutes. As a result, each and every piece of network receives protection by Dr.Web Anti-virus. Furthermore, Dr.Web Anti-virus is immune to any attempts by malicious programs to disrupt its operation.
Dr.Web Anti-virus 12 for Windows main components:
- Dr.Web Scanner – Efficient detection and neutralization of all types of threats
- SpIDer Guard File monitor – Real-time protection
- SpIDer Mail monitor – Virus-free e-mail
- Dr.Web Firewall – Protection against network attacks
- Control Centre – A single window for configuring the anti-virus’s general settings
- Quarantine – Isolation of moved files
- License Manager – License management
- My Dr.Web – Personal user are on the Doctor Web site
Efficient detection and neutralization of all types of threats:
- High-speed scanning with several scanning threads powered by multi-core systems
- Thorough scanning of RAM, boot sectors, hard drives and removable data-storage devices, for viruses, Trojans and other malware.
- Detection of active virus threats only.
- Comprehensive databases for detecting spyware, riskware, adware, hack tools, and jokers.
- The Dr.Web Shield anti-rootkit detects complex viruses that use rootkit technologies and are able to conceal themselves in an infected system.
- The console scanner enables the anti-virus to be run from the command line. It offers users a wide range of options and also utilizes multi-core features.
Real-time protection (SpIDer Guard file monitor):
- SpIDer Guard monitors system health in real time and intercepts “on the fly” all calls to files on local drives, CD/DVD/ Blue-ray disks, flash drives, or smart cards.
- The file monitor is highly resistant to attempts by malicious programs to disrupt or halt its operation.
- State-of-the-art technologies implemented in the Dr.Web anti-virus engine enable it to monitor the availability of system resources and control its “appetite”, while maintaining effective protection.
- High performance on machines involved in intensive data stream processing (involving heavy use of file systems, downloading files via torrents, compiling and video rendering).
Free protection for mobile devices!
Homepage – https://www.drweb.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.7 and later.
Size: 324 MB