AOMEI Backupper is a professional-like, easy-to-use backup and recovery software. But is free for home users and commercial use, fully protects your computer from data loss. It lets you securely backup PC and Server. Provides one-click backup your system partition or disk in minutes.
This AOMEI software also can explore the created image and restore it to the hard drive if your data gets lost or corrupted. In addition, you can create a bootable rescue disk for recovering your data when the system crashes and the application cannot be accessed from the Windows interface.
AOMEI Backupper lets you clone the partition or disk, too. The software already supports the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) that enables the data backup process and does not interfere the running applications. This option is very efficient because program can make backup data when you’re working.
AOMEI Backupper Features:
- System Backup. One-click back up all data of system drive, including system files and installed applications without interrupting system run.
- Disk Backup. Backup your hard disk drives including MBR disk, GPT disk, external hard drive, USB disk, and other storage devices which run on Windows.
- Partition and Volume Backup. If you just want to backup a partition or volume, not the entire disk, the feature will be your best choice. With it, you can backup one or multiple partitions/volumes (including dynamic volumes) to an image file.
When your computer occurs some problems, such as accidentally deleted files, the system can not start, virus damage, by using the created backup before, you can restore system to its previous normal state or retrieve lost data.
- System Recovery. Easily and quickly restore system partition and ensure system bootable after completing the recovery process.
- Disk and Partition Recovery. Reliably recover the whole hard disk drive, partition or dynamic volume to original state.
- Selective file restore. Selectively restore individual files and folders from a backup image file without recovering the entire backup.
In addition to backup and restore functions, AOMEI Backupper supports cloning operations. If you need to upgrade hard drive, or replace old disk, or migrate hard drive to new one, this feature can be more convenient to your work.
- Disk Clone: Directly copy one hard drive to another without creating an image file. The program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process. Supports to clone small disk to larger disk as well as copy traditional hard drive to solid state drive.
- Partition and Volume Clone: Directly create an exact duplication of partition or dynamic volume and exactly transfer it to another partition or volume.
AOMEI Backupper Other Features:
- Incremental and differential backups. Based on a full backup, the software supports to create incremental or differential backups to taking less time and save storage space.
- Encryption and Compression. You can set a password for each backups to prevent unauthorized access. When the backup process, specify an industry leading compression algorithm to compress image file in order to take up less disk space.
- Image file checker and explorer. Check data integrity of image file ensures the successfull backups restoration. Mount image files to a virtual partition so that you can browse the contents of the backups in Windows Explorer.
- Comment Backups and Splitting Backups. Add comments to backups to identify and clarify the backups further. Let you know what a backup is for or what it contains. Splitting Backups can split backup an image file into proper sizes to fit storage media.
- Create Bootable Rescue Media. You can create a bootable media (e.g. CD or USB media) to restore system drive on the condition that Windows can not boot.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 7.3.2 (2023-09-19):
- Fixed issue: Email notifications failed to be sent after completing backup operations in some environment.
- Fixed issue: The program’s interface information displayed incorrectly when mounting a file backup image.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 7.3.1 (2023-08-07):
- Fixed issue: Messy code may occasionally appear when backing up some emails.
- Fixed some known bugs.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 7.3.0 (2023-07-21):
- Added “Email Backup”: Automatically backup entire email accounts or only selected email folders to to a local, external, or network drive in case of original emails are destroyed or deleted. Supports Gmail, Outlook Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, iCloud Mail, Zoho Mail, HushMail, GMX Mail, etc.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 7.2.3 (2023-06-07):
- Added new languages: Catalan, Danish, and Swedish are now available.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 7.2.2 (2023-05-29):
- Fixed issue: some users may occasionally can’t sign into AOMEI account.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 7.2.1 (2023-04-20):
- Fixed issue: program crashes due to NAS password is too long.
- Fixed issue: the target location is empty after Mirror Sync operation in some environment.
- Fixed issue: the Backup Scheme feature does not working in some environment.
- Fixed issue: automatically generate a rgw.anw.xwa.nys.ys file after backing up to NAS.
- Fixed issue: the backup image split into 8M in size when backup to NAS.
- Fixed issue: the error code 6 occurs when cloning MBR disk to MBR disk.
- Fixed issue: Windows startup menu appears blank after system restoring.
- Fixed issue: the computer goes to sleep or hibernates when wiping the hard drive.
- Fixed issue: in some environment, the data on source disk have been mistaken deleted when cloning disk under WinPE.
Changes in AOMEI Backupper 7.2.0 (2023-02-24):
- Added “Microsoft Outlook Backup”: Automatically backup all of your emails, contacts, notes, calendars, and tasks in Outlook to a local, external, or network drive. Support Gmail, Hotmail, and any other email accounts added into Outlook.
- Optimized the user interaction of backup images import.
Homepage – https://www.ubackup.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported File Systems: NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, EXT2, EXT3 and other file systems
Storage Devices: Internal hard disks, External hard disks, Solid-state drive (SSD), USB flash drives, Thumb Drives, Network-attached storage (NAS), cloud drive, Hardware RAID, Dynamic Disk and Virtual machine system, etc.
Size: 132 MB