Nero Burning ROM 2022 (Part of the Nero Platinum Suite) is an award-winning software with leading high-quality CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc burning and copying technology. It offers you the most advanced disc burning solution.
Nero Burning ROM software burns and copies CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs with superb quality. It uses SecurDisc technology to ensure burned content remains readable, regardless of scratches, age or deterioration.
Add advanced security options such as password and encryption protection to ensure secure storage and sharing of confidential information.
The software gives you full, customized control of your burning projects. Preserve your photos, videos, music with the most established burning technology in the industry.
Save time with Nero DiscSpan for splitting oversized files to the number of required discs in one go.
Nero Burning ROM 2022 Highlights:
- High quality disc burning and copying for superior quality playback
- Easy drag-and-drop burning to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
- Split oversized files to burn onto multiple discs at one time
- Ensure data readability regardless of scratches, age or deterioration
- Burn DVD-Video, BDMV, and AVCHD compilations
- Rip audio CDs to your PC and convert audio
- Create reliable and secure discs with SecurDisc 4.0 technology included
Nero Burning ROM 2022 lets you even mix any media type – music, photos, videos or data – onto one disc. Easy to use and even easier to share, the robust burning solution comes with powerful security and customizable features that go beyond just burning.
Nero Burning ROM 2022 Features:
Burn and Archive Your Life:
- Burn High Quality Discs thanks to the advanced burning engine
- Wide support for virtually any CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs writer out there
- First class music burning of high quality MP3 Pro, lossless FLAC to CD or DVD and high-quality Audio-CDs
- Split oversized files and burn them to multiple discs with Nero DiscSpan SmartFit
- Create and burn ISO image
Nero Burning ROM allows you to convert files to the required format accurately and at lightning speed. For example: MP3, MP3 PRO through AAC and FLAC to APE – including song titles and album details. Now original album art is integrated into the audio file thanks to built-in Gracenote technology. That allows you to easily browse your playlists and play your music in complete comfort.
Copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs with quality and sound that are in no way inferior to the original. Audio CDs are also quickly reproduced – including CD text and original album details along with original album art.
Nero Burning ROM uses new SecurDisc 4.0 technology. With industry-standard 256-bit encryption, digital signature and password protection, no one but you can access your burned data archive. And since Nero stands for durability and readability, even scratched discs will still be playable thanks to adjustable data redundancy.
What’s New in Nero Burning ROM & Nero Express 2022:
- Now you can create Raspberry Pi OS on your USB stick or SD card in Nero Burning ROM
- Nero Burning ROM & Nero Express support editing CD-text in multiple languages
Homepage – https://www.nero.com
Minimum system requirements for Nero Burning ROM
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
- 2 GHz AMD or Intel processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 500 MB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including temporary disk space)
- CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
- The software requires an internet connection at least every 30 days to verify license.
- Nero AirBurn App: Android 5.0 and higher, iOS 12.1 and higher
- On 64 bit operating systems, applications run in 32 bit emulation mode
- The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
- Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Special minimum requirements for LightScribe and Labelflash
- LightScribe compatible recorder and medium
- LightScribe host software must be installed
- Labelflash compatible recorder and medium
Supported Media for Burning
- DVD±R DL
- BD-R DL
- BD-RE DL
Supported Disc Formats
- Data CD (ISO, UDF, ISO/UDF)
- Data DVD (ISO, UDF, ISO/UDF)
- Blu-ray data disc (ISO, UDF)
- SecurDisc CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Nero DiscSpan (UDF)
- Audio CD
- Mixed Mode CD
- CD EXTRA
- Nero Image (NRG)
- CUE Image – Import only
- IMG image – Import only
- ISO Image
- AVCHD™ video
- BDMV video (Import, Create, Burn only)
Supported Audio Formats and Codecs
- Advanced Audio Coding elementary stream (AAC) – not ripping
- Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 (MP3 / mp3PRO / mp3HD)
- MPEG-4 Audio (MP4)
- Monkey’s Audio (APE)
- Audio Interchange File Format (AIFF, AIF)
- Compact Disc Digital Audio (CDA) – not encoding
- Ogg Vorbis (OGG, OGM)
- PCM WAV file, ADPCM Wav file (WAV, WAVE)
- Windows Media™ Audio (WMA)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
Supported Formats for Playlists
- Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator/MP3 URL (M3U)
- Moving Picture Experts Group Audio Layer 3 Uniform Resource Locator/MP3 URL UTF-8 (M3U8)
- Playlists File Format (PLS)
- Windows Media Player Playlists +
- iTunes Playlists
Size: 148 MB