DiskGenius software is the professional all-in-one solution for data recovery, partition manager, backup and restore with additional disk utilities. This software is preferred by IT professionals, technicians and service providers.
This professional data recovery software will help you get back lost files or partitions and recover RAW drive with ease. It precisely recovers lost data from deleted or formatted RAW drive, partition loss, OS crash and a number of other data loss situations.
Apart from basic functions on data recovery, partition management and data backup, the Professional Edition provides more advanced and notable functions such as hex editor, image disk, construct virtual RAID, encrypted partition recovery, manage virtual disk, copy sectors and so on.
DiskGenius is powerful backup software and it can backup partition, clone disk/partition, migrate system to SSD/HDD, etc. It will help you to create a system image backup for current Windows with simple clicks to keep operating system under protection.
DiskGenius is full featured partition manager, which is designed to optimize disk usage for Windows users. It allows you to resize, extend, split, create, delete, format, hide, copy and erase partition to maximize disk space use.
- Windows Backup. Easily back up system partition and other system related partitions, including system files, boot files, settings, applications, etc.
- Safely Restore System. Quickly and safely restore Windows system from backup when system crashes, saving your system and important information.
- Multiple Backup Methods. Support full and incremental backup as well as multiple backup modes, making backup flexible and practical.
- UEFI Compatibility. DiskGenius is now ready to back up system installed on both BIOS-based and UEFI-based hardware.
- WinPE Media Builder. Create a Win-PE based bootable disk in case that system fails to boot or for advanced operations.
- Support Windows 10. It is fully compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems up to Windows 10.
- Comprehensive Data Recovery. Safely and rapidly recover lost data from PC, HDD, memory card, USB flash drive, virtual disk, RAID drives after deletion, formatting, virus attack, system crash, etc.
- Optimized File Searching Engine. Powered by advanced scanning algorithm, it goes deeper to locate every byte of lost data on storage devices with ease and guarantees high data recovery rate.
- Preview Files Before Recovery. Preview recoverable files displayed in scanning result before final recovery so that you can estimate the chances of successful file recovery and proceed with selective recovery.
- Unbootable PC Data Recovery. You will able to create WinPE bootable USB disk to boot your computer and recover lost files when Windows won’t boot such as crash, freeze, keeping rebooting, etc.
- Virtual Disk Recovery. DiskGenius supports to load virtual disks created by VMware, Virtual Box and Microsoft Virtual PC and recover lost files or partitions without running those virtual machines.
- RAID data recovery. Recover lost, formatted or inaccessible data from all types of RAID arrays like RAID0, RAID5, RAID 6 and RAID 10 by way of constructing virtual RAID.
- Image Data Recovery. Create a sector-by-sector copy for entire disk, partition or some sectors to recover lost data without scanning original device which is experiencing errors like bad sectors or corruption.
- Sector Editor. A hex editor is provided to analyze and edit raw data of disks and partitions, which helps recover deleted files, restore lost partitions and retrieve data from corrupted drives.
DiskGenius is a wonderful tool and has three editions: Free, Standard and Professional. When you download and use the program, it is the FREE edition of DiskGenius. Some functions are not available for Free Edition. But you can buy the program’s license to upgrade it from Free Edition to Standard Edition or Professional Edition.
DiskGenius can do more!
- Check & Repair Bad Sectors. Detect and repair bad sectors for various storage devices such as hard drive, external hard drive, SSD, SD card, flash drive, etc.
- View S.M.A.R.T. Information. Monitor S.M.A.R.T. attributes to help you check if the disk has started to develop problems and decide whether the disk needs to be replaced to avoid potential data loss.
- Wipe Hard Drive. Completely erase all information on HDD before planning to recycle, sell or give away old PC, keeping private data safe.
- Permanently Delete Files. Securely delete your sensitive files and overwrite data with random patterns, making sure deleted information is no longer recoverable.
- Erase Free Space. Permanently wipe empty space on your hard drive or other storage devices so that lost data cannot be recovered by any method.
- Hex Editor. The included hex editor in the software will help users to view and edit file binary content in hexadecimal and SDCII modes.
- Check 4K Alignment. Easily check whether partitions on your computer are properly 4K aligned or not.
- Format USB Drive In Batch. Automatically format all connected USB flash drives to FAT32, NTFS or exFAT if USB disk matches parameters you’ve configured.
- Rebuild MBR. Rebuild Master Boot Record when MBR is missing, corrupted or damaged, solving Windows cannot load error.
- Check Partition Table Error. Check and correct partition table error for hard disk to avoid issues like Windows failure to boot, losing partition, etc.
- Support LVM. Copy files from LVM volume or write data to LVM volume; resize partition of single PV on LVM without data loss.
Changes in DiskGenius 188.8.131.528:
- The File Recovery feature adds support for recovering OFD files by file type.
- The clicked folder itself will also be copied when copying files that are listed on the left pane through the pop-up menu.
- A message with detailed information will be displayed when system migration conditions are not met.
- The disk will be marked as read-only after disk parameters are specified to prevent improper operations from damaging data on the disk.
- The option “Change the parameters of the boot record (DBR) of each partition” is no longer displayed on the “Appoint Disk Geometry” dialog box.
- The “Recover Files By Type” feature creates hierarchical directories in the output folder according to document types.
- Optimize the compatibility with Storage Pools.
- Optimize the recovery effect of FAT32 file recovery.
- Optimize the recovery effect of exFAT file recovery.
- Optimize the file reading functionality for FAT32 partitions with damaged FAT tables.
- Fixed an issue that the Linux system might fail to boot after converting virtual disk format.
- Fixed an issue that the LVM partition structures were not displayed after converting virtual disk format.
- Fixed an issue that logical partitions couldn’t be created on read-only disks.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases the MBR disk signature was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that in some cases the number of files of selected files might be displayed inaccurately.
- Fixed an issue in the Sector Editor feature that after file recovery the jump positioning of FAT32 directory entries was not accurate.
- Fixed an issue that the target system could not boot after migrating OS to certain NVMe drives.
Homepage – https://www.diskgenius.com
Supports FAT12/ FAT16/ FAT32/ exFAT/ NTFS/ Ext2/ Ext3/ Ext4 file systems.
Size: 61.4 MB