System Mechanic 22 keeps your PC running faster, cleaner and error-free. Its powerful arsenal of 50+ award-winning precision tools. They fixes stubborn errors, cleans out clutter, optimizes internet and download speeds. The software also ensures personal security and maintains maximum computer performance automatically.
Over 98% of PC problems are caused by clutter and faulty settings that are the result of everyday PC use. System Mechanic automatically repairs errors and fragmentation, and tunes up your PC. So that it runs smoothly, reliably, and up to 300% faster!
Optimize your PC to play the latest high-performance games at maximum speeds with System Mechanic. Clear out clutter and errors for improved speed and reliability. Accelerate download and web surfing speeds up to 300%.
Don’t waste money on expensive “experts” to fix your PC. System Mechanic will repair, tune, and maintain it for you! Enjoy that new PC feeling again.
System Mechanic 22 will boost your computer’s performance and stability with advanced PC tune-up. It gives you over 50 automatic tools to clean hard drive clutter, repair your registry, defragment drives and memory, and optimize system and internet settings.
System Mechanic 22 Professional includes five award-winning products to give you the essential combination of internet security and PC optimization in one package. Everything you need to keep your PC safe, fast, and error-free. Fix problems, boost performance, eliminate crashes, defend against spyware, viruses, and hacker threats, and much more. Use one centralized system dashboard to automatically perform all vital PC maintenance.
System Mechanic 22 Professional Features:
- LiveBoost boosts system responsiveness through real-time calibration of CPU, RAM and Drive.
- PowerSense dynamically senses your resource needs and switches power settings and processor modes in real time for best performance.
- Ultra Performance Mode focuses maximum PC power on the high demand app you have running.
- Endurance Mode intelligently conserves system resources when maximum battery life is a priority.
- Stability Guard intercepts stability threats to keep Windows fast and problem-free.
- NetBooster speeds up internet, videos, downloads and games.
- ActiveCare uses set-and-forget patented technology to maintain your PC automatically
- Total Registry Revitalizer resolves registry problems and stabilizes Windows.
- AcceleWrite real time technology optimizes file write speeds
- PC Cleanup cleans up over 50 types of junk files.
- Program Accelerator re-aligns disjointed program files.
- Memory Mechanic reclaims wasted RAM in real time.
- CRUDD Remover locates and removes unused extra programs.
- Startup Optimizer automatically accelerates PC startup 22 ways.
- Privacy Cleaner wipes internet and chat history, clutter and cache.
Includes System Shield AntiVirus and AntiSpyware:
- Protects against over 2.1 million different viruses and threats
- Never gets in your way with annoying popups or confusing alerts
- Permanently removes any stubborn infection
- Invisible real-time protection uses less memory and CPU resources
- Gamers and power users rejoice-you no longer have to disable your protection!
- No-compromise intelligent design for absolute security and quick system response
What’s New in System Mechanic Pro 220.127.116.11 (2022-10-17):
Privacy enhancements include:
- New Network Scanner Enhancement: Detect and protect all software-compatible devices using your home’s network with a few simple clicks.
- New Fingerprinting Extension: Hide your browsing habits and avoid invasive trackers when you install our digital fingerprinting extension.
- New Protect More Devices: Keep all your home devices covered, with easy-to-use network identification. Protect up to 10 devices with only one paid subscription.
Added features & enhancements:
- Privacy Guardian Fingerprinting Extension: Included within the Privacy Guardian toolbox is our new digital fingerprinting extension.
- ByePass Password Manager: Store all your usernames and passwords in one place with our secure password manager.
- Network Scanner Device Identification: Network Scanner now includes an easy-to-use tool that detects whether devices running on your home’s network have System Mechanic installed.
What’s New in System Mechanic Pro 18.104.22.168 (2021-11-18):
- Added the Bluetooth Security option: now you can choose whether to let apps automatically share and synch info with wireless devices.
What’s New in System Mechanic Pro 22.214.171.124 (2020-12-23):
A new look
A modern redesign streamlines and simplifies the user experience. Enhancements include:
- New Streamlined installation flow. We significantly reduced the steps to install System Mechanic, given you quicker access to the powerful suite of System Mechanic products.
- New Clean and simplified dashboard. We gave a fresh new look to showcase the best System Mechanic has to offer, while also making it easier for you to navigate through the product.
- New In-product tutorials. Helpful dialog bubbles point you toward and guide the best use of the powerful features within System Mechanic.
New Network Scanner
This new feature scans for devices on your network using bandwidth that could be causing congestion.
- If you are experiencing significant slowdown, it may indicate that router ports are open and vulnerable to inviting spoofed DNS and other malicious queries.
- Hackers use automated scanners to check for open router ports and label them susceptible to attack.
- Open ports will eventually attract attacks that try and guess your router login credentials, but threats go far beyond this.
- Security cameras, thermostats, gaming consoles, smart TVs, phones, speakers and many other connected devices can be exposed to hacks.
- You could even be recruited as part of a Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack, which saps bandwidth you’ve paid for.
- Network Scanner finds and lists active and potentially vulnerable devices, helping you avoid unnecessary slowdown and protect your home from malicious threats.
New Process Scanner
Now you can also scan your computer for processes that are currently draining the most system resources, likely leading to preventable slowdown.
- The perfect complement to the bloatware-finding feature Startup Optimizer
- Lists unnecessary processes currently running in real time
- The most system-taxing items are listed first
- Recommends terminating or uninstalling apps you may no longer need
New in Pro and Ultimate Defense versions:
All of the above features are included in Pro and Ultimate Defense, plus:
Enhanced Antivirus Protection
The real-time antivirus protection System Shield has been updated with a new AV engine to intelligently discover and block the latest threats.
- AI-based threat detectionLike Malware Killer, System Shield now uses machine learning to spot potential new threats. The new artificial intelligence trains itself with ever-improving models to identify suspicious behavior without depending on existing malware samples as a reference.
- Macro variant detectionThis new feature looks for new versions of known Macro viruses, which are particularly stealthy viruses written using macros typically found in word processing applications.
- Packed executables detectionViruses that are “packed” have been compressed, and will decompress at run time. This malicious tactic turns known threats into something much harder for scanners to detect. The new System Shield identifies suspicious packed files, even if they are not yet recognized as malware.
- Improved virus definitions The new streamlined infection signature process delivers a smaller footprint, with more efficiency and laser-focused precision.
Homepage – https://www.iolo.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 68.8 MB
Bundle includes: System Mechanic, Privacy Guardian, System Shield, DriveScrubber, Search and Recover