ABBYY FineReader PDF 220.127.116.1157 – 30% OFF
ABBYY FineReader PDF 16 OCR software accurately converts paper and image documents into editable formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF and e-books.
Recognizing 192 languages in any language combination, FineReader’s unmatched recognition and conversion technologies have been boosted to eliminate retyping or reformatting.
BUY NOW ABBYY FineReader PDF (Standard, Corporate)
30% OFF Coupon Code (until March 31, 2023): SPRING2023
ABBYY FineReader PDF preserves all original formats, and recognizes tables and graphs with even higher accuracy. Background processing, quicker image loading and one-click automation get more done, far faster, while verification and editing tools streamline proofing and editing of OCR results.
In addition, image pre-processing optimizes digital image conversions and new Text Extraction pulls content sections for reuse elsewhere.
Use your digital camera or mobile phone as a portable “scanner” to capture text from hardcopy documents, books and newspapers. As well as from banners, posters and other media.
- Convert your camera images into electronic text files for editing, archiving, creating new documents and other purposes.
- Edit a scanned document or an image PDF. Edit and create new documents based on paper or image-only originals. FineReader’s ability to turn documents, however complex their layouts, into editable files saves you significant time and effort.
- Search and archive documents. ABBYY FineReader also lets you transform the information trapped in paper or images into actionable, searchable, digital content.
- Extract information from paper originals. Quickly access content trapped in image-only PDFs and scans. Instantly copy and quote sections of content, including text, tables or images.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is a technology that enables conversion of images, received from scanner or digital camera, and PDFs to editable and searchable text documents ready for editing, quoting, search, and archiving.
ABBYY FineReader 16 is a highly intelligent OCR software for creating editable and searchable electronic files from scanned paper documents, PDFs and digital photographs. The application reaches beyond typical OCR capabilities. Such as page by page recognition by processing complex, multipage documents including their original structure.
Changes in FineReader PDF 18.104.22.16857 Release 3 (2023-03-06):
- Blank pages detection in PDF Editor, OCR Editor and HotFolder. In PDF Editor and OCR Editor, it displays automatically found blank pages to the user to review them and select those to delete. In HotFolder, an option to detect and delete all found blank pages has been added.
- Image preprocessing control has been improved. New “No preprocessing” mode has been added to the existing “Auto” and “Manual” to make it easy to turn off all image preprocessing in one click, and afterwards as easily turn it back on into Manual or Auto mode.
- Possibility to select pages by dragging a frame with a mouse has been added to the Organize Pages tool in PDF Editor.
- New default OCR mode, Pull&Recognize has been applied in PDF Editor, OCR Editor, Compare Documents, and Hot Folder. When converting normal PDFs or preparing them for comparison, the new mode ensures correct digital text extraction even if the document language(s) isn’t(aren’t) set correctly by the user. From PDFs with mixed content (when some of the text is digital, some is in images), the new mode can extract digital text and recognize the texts in the images, providing better overall quality of conversion, without uncertainly recognized characters in the digitally extracted parts.
- GlyphRecovery technology is applied for PDF Editor. It reconstructs encoding of characters in normal PDFs with incorrect text encoding, and thus allows editing such PDF documents and copying texts directly from them. It increases average accuracy of text extraction from PDFs with incorrect encoding by 36%. The technology successfully reconstructs text encoding in approximately two of each three PDFs with incorrect encoding.
- Editing of Thai language in PDFs has been improved.
- HotFolder user interface design has been updated to the current FineReader PDF 16 style.
- In OCR Editor, it is now possible to manually assign “Heading” role to any style, including user-defined. This allows automatic creation of bookmarks from the texts with such styles when saving the converted document into a PDF with “Create bookmarks from headings” options on.
- The setting “Number of processor cores used for OCR” now defines this also for background OCR processes in PDF Editor (background recognition, preparing PDF for editing).
- End-User License Agreement has been updated.
- Even if all image preprocessing options were turned off in Manual mode, some other image preprocessing options, not listed in the settings dialogue window, applied anyway.
- Image preprocessing option “Correct page orientation” could incorrectly set orientation of pages with vertical texts in Chinese, Japanese or Korean languages.
- “Use one paper size for all page images” option didn’t work when combining PDFs with pages of different sizes.
- Screenshot Reader could capture a wrong screen area on high resolution monitors.
- Preview of PDFs in Microsoft Outlook didn’t work in case of x86 Microsoft Office being used in x64 Windows OS.
- FineReader PDF sometimes could not recognize strikethrough text.
- PDF X-Change virtual printer component has been removed.
Homepage – https://www.abbyy.com Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 748 MB