ABBYY FineReader PDF 220.127.116.1195 – 10% OFF
Recognizing 192 languages in any language combination, FineReader’s unmatched recognition and conversion technologies have been boosted to eliminate retyping or reformatting.
10% OFF Coupon Code: FineReaderPDF2023
ABBYY FineReader PDF preserves all original formats, and recognizes tables and graphs with even higher accuracy. Background processing, quicker image loading and one-click automation get more done, far faster, while verification and editing tools streamline proofing and editing of OCR results.
In addition, image pre-processing optimizes digital image conversions and new Text Extraction pulls content sections for reuse elsewhere.
Use your digital camera or mobile phone as a portable “scanner” to capture text from hardcopy documents, books and newspapers. As well as from banners, posters and other media.
- Convert your camera images into electronic text files for editing, archiving, creating new documents and other purposes.
- Edit a scanned document or an image PDF. Edit and create new documents based on paper or image-only originals. FineReader’s ability to turn documents, however complex their layouts, into editable files saves you significant time and effort.
- Search and archive documents. ABBYY FineReader also lets you transform the information trapped in paper or images into actionable, searchable, digital content.
- Extract information from paper originals. Quickly access content trapped in image-only PDFs and scans. Instantly copy and quote sections of content, including text, tables or images.
Optical Character Recognition (OCR) is a technology that enables conversion of images, received from scanner or digital camera, and PDFs to editable and searchable text documents ready for editing, quoting, search, and archiving.
ABBYY FineReader 16 is a highly intelligent OCR software for creating editable and searchable electronic files from scanned paper documents, PDFs and digital photographs. The application reaches beyond typical OCR capabilities. Such as page by page recognition by processing complex, multipage documents including their original structure.
Changes in FineReader PDF 18.104.22.16895 Rel 3 Upd 2 (2023-08-03):
- PDF Editor could crash when opening documents with a certain type of digital signature.
- Internal program errors when opening PDF documents containing Type3 fonts in PDF Editor or OCR Editor.
- Internal program error when saving some PDF documents as searchable in PDF Editor.
- Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters were replaced with rectangles if BIZ UDGothic font was applied when editing a document in PDF Editor.
- Internal program error that might happen when preparing PDFs containing text in Arabic and/or ligatures for editing in PDF Editor.
- “Open document” option in “Save As” dialogue didn’t work for saving into searchable PDF.
- Internal program error that happened when saving multiple pages into a new PDF from the “Organize pages” mode (tab) in PDF Editor.
- In OCR Editor, if the user adjusted the order of recognition areas manually and then clicked “Recognize page” or “Recognize” buttons, the order of areas would reset to the automatically detected by the software.
- “Image quality” setting didn’t work when saving to Searchable PDF with MRC off which could result in loss of quality of images in the output PDF document.
- The PDF version could be lowered when editing a PDF document (for example, a document with PDF v1.7 could become v1.5 after editing) or saving it in another PDF standard.
- When converting documents in Hebrew into DOCX, order of numbers and adjacent Hebrew words could be reversed in the converted document.
Homepage – https://www.abbyy.com Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 748 MB