VIPRE Ultimate Security 220.127.116.11 – 61% OFF
VIPRE Ultimate Security gives you the award-winning antivirus protection of VIPRE Advanced Security bundled with VIPRE Privacy Shield and VIPRE Internet Shield VPN. These additional tools provide extra layers of privacy protection. VIPRE Privacy Shield prevents snooping on your microphone and webcam while Internet Shield VPN secures your online privacy.
To stay protected against today’s emerging threats, free or basic antivirus just isn’t good enough. Here’s a look at how VIPRE’s Advanced Active Protection keeps you safe from ransomware and other nefarious malware in an era of unprecedented attacks.
With over 300,000 new web threats created every day, you can’t afford not to use antivirus software. Choose award-winning VIPRE (Virus Intrusion Protection Remediation Engine) to keep your data safe from these malicious threats without slowing down your PC.
VIPRE Advanced Security
VIPRE Advanced Security safeguards your private information and personal data with top-rated, award-winning antivirus protection against today’s most prevalent threats, including those that evade traditional antivirus for PCs and Macs.
Highest Rated Protection
VIPRE consistently earns an Advanced+ rating from the world’s most widely-trusted independent antivirus testing authority. Defend against ransomware and other emerging threats, viruses, Trojans, rootkits, exploits, spyware and more.
Easy to Use
Quickly select or schedule scans, check for current definition updates, customize how patches are applied and much more.
Firewall and Email Security
The firewall protects against incoming and outgoing Internet traffic quickly and easily with customizable settings for advanced users. The email security protects against malicious links and infected attachments to keep you safe from online threats spread by email.
VIPRE Privacy Shield
VIPRE Privacy Shield protects your privacy. It helps secure your information on your PC, ensures your privacy online, and blocks webcam and microphone snooping.
Real time protection
VIPRE Privacy Shield monitors your computer 24/7 for malicious activity, blocking any snooping or data theft attempts and warning you immediately.
Microphone & Webcam Blocker
Cyber-criminals use scripts and dubious code to access webcams and microphones in order to get valuable information – and to record your exposed room without your knowledge. Privacy Shield blocks any use of these devices until you decide otherwise!
Dark web scanner
Enter an email address to see if it appears on the dark web. Then you can see if you need to take countermeasures to protect your privacy.
VIPRE Internet Shield VPN
When you use an unsecured network there’s always a chance someone is trying to snoop on you. VIPRE creates a bubble around your traffic to keep out the bad guys.
Security to keep you safe
Your internet activity will stay secure even on unsecured public Wi-Fi networks. Also, your true IP address will remain hidden and you can safely bypass content filtering.
Keep your browsing private
Internet Shield VPN by VIPRE is supported on a wide variety of devices, including iOS, Windows, macOS, Android, and more. You won’t be tracked by anyone on those devices. Internet Shield VPN by VIPRE does not track, store, or spy on your browsing data while you’re connected to our VPN. It also encrypts your data so not even your Internet Service Provider (ISP) can capture your sensitive data.
Maintain your online speed
A fast server network and avoiding ISP throttling means that you can enjoy the internet with fast encryption that’s ideal for streaming, transferring data, and online gaming.
What’s New in VIPRE Home 12.0.2:
- This release includes several vulnerability updates relating to Patch Management and Quarantine.
What’s New in VIPRE Home 12.0.1:
ADDED the following new features:
- AntiMalware Scan Interface (AMSI) integration intercepts, scans, and potentially blocks any command line script interpreters such as Windows Command Prompt (cmd), PowerShell, etc
- To enable AMSI, turn on Advanced Active Protection and select the checkbox next to Malicious Script Protection
- Exploit Detection detects exploitation attempts such as Heap Spraying, DLL Injection, Executable Stack, Process Hollowing, etc
- To enable Exploit Detection, turn on Advanced Active Protection
UPDATED the following functions and features to protect you and your computer better:
- AntiSpam SDK
- VIPRE AntiRootkit
- The ‘Exclude from Scans’ setting now applies to both manual and real-time scanning; it previously only applied to manual scans
- Real-time scanning handles when malicious threats are downloaded, even if Web Filter is turned off
- Malicious websites that start with HTTPS can now be detected by the Web Filter
REMOVED the following outdated features:
- VIPRE Search Guard was a toolbar for Internet Explorer that was removed from VIPRE due to the retirement of Internet Explorer
- Removed option to ‘Scan files while they are opened or copied’ under Advanced Active Protection, along with the option to manage file types
- Removed Cookies Custom Scan option
- Removed Level of Advanced Active Protection (Performance or Most Secure) option
- Removed ThreatNet
Fixed in this Release
- VIPRE was unable to download Patch Management agent if user was using proxy for Internet connection
- Incorrect link in the VIPRE Help file
- Install wasn’t working when installing a patch that was restored from a hidden tab
- Restoring one hidden patch was restoring all hidden patches
- When using IPVanish VPN, VIPRE was generating an entry under ‘Manage Networks’ without an IP address
- ‘Manage Patches’ wasn’t opening when opened via notification after a scan
- VIPRE was still scanning archives even though Archive scanning was disabled
- VIPRE was crashing during uninstall on Windows 10
- Secure Connection Failed when using Edge Protection in Firefox
- Some languages not showing properly during scan
- Errors when downloading VIPRE definitions was causing bandwidth usage problems
- Secure File Eraser doesn’t appear to be enabled despite the feature actually being enabled
- VIPRE crashes while using the browse window to right-click on a file and selecting “Exclude from VIPRE scans” or “Remove from VIPRE exclusion”
Homepage – https://www.vipre.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- Version 1809 must have Oct 2018 update
- Newer versions must have 9C Update from Sep 21, 2021
- Microsoft Office 2019
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013 Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2
- Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 3
Size: 5.78 MB