Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office (formerly Acronis True Image) it’s the only personal cyber protection solution that delivers easy-to-use, integrated backup and anti-malware in one.
This new name catches up with what we build and who we build it for – comprehensive cyber protection for the work-from-home parent, the IT expert, the remote student, the freelancer who works remotely, and other home office users.
20% OFF Coupon Code: Acronis2022
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office is still the same high-performing, easy-to-use solution that is already trusted by more than 5.5 million individuals worldwide – and our commitment to keeping your data, applications, and systems safe remains. The only difference is the name.
More than antivirus. More than backup. True cyber protection
Hard disks fail. Coffee spills. Cyberthreats attack. Keep your digital world safe from all threats with the only cyber protection solution that delivers a unique integration of data protection and cyber security in one.
- Easy-to-use backup and antivirus. Protects everything – photos, files, applications, systems, and the devices they’re on – through an intuitive interface that’s accessible from anywhere.
- Efficient all-in-one protection. Unifies reliable backup and advanced anti-malware in one full feature solution, eliminating the cost and complexity of managing multiple tools.
- Secure from all cyberthreats. Stops any threat from disrupting your digital life, from disk failure to lost/stolen devices to the latest cyberattacks – including those never seen before.
Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office Features:
Quick backup and recovery
- Full image backups. Protect everything to recover anything. A mirror image of your system disk or a selected partition enables you to easily recover whatever you need. From your full system to an individual file or folder.
- Active disk cloning. Make a replica of a Windows or Mac system while it’s in use, without having to stop and reboot. The easiest way to migrate all of your data – OS, files, applications, and settings – to a larger or faster disk.
- All-in-one . Easily restore your system to the same or new hardware with our bootable media and all-in-one Survival Kit tool. Your data is quickly loaded on the machine of your choice.
- File and folder backups. Control the nature of your backups. Select individual files and folders that you want specific replicas of when you don’t want a full image copy.
- File sync and share. Sync files between computers or in the cloud so you can have the same files on multiple devices.
- Cloud restores. Enjoy the enhanced speed, reliability, and stability of restoring from the cloud for better overall performance, thanks to new backup technologies.
- Non-stop backups. Set it and forget it – backups run in the background without affecting your computer’s performance.
- Incremental and differential backups. Update backups up to three times faster with our Change-Block Tracker technology that follows modifications to an image in real-time.
- Automatic mobile backups. Safeguard mobile data simply by coming home. Backups to your PC, Mac, and NAS start automatically when your smartphone or tablet connects to your Wi-Fi network.
- WinPE media builder. Create WinPE boot media so you can recover your system from backup when your computer does not boot.
- Memory card backup. Protect the data stored on your Android’s internal memory and SD storage cards to ensure nothing is lost.
- Anti-ransomware and cryptojacking protection. Safeguard your files, apps, and systems by detecting and stopping ransomware, and cryptojacking attacks. It automatically restores any affected files.
- Real-time protection. Keep your device and backup files safe from malicious activities. It blocks even never-seen-before threats by checking every file you interact with in real-time.
- Web filtering. Block malicious URLs trying to inject malware, ransomware, and cryptojackers onto your system the moment you try to visit them.
- On-demand antivirus scan. Ensure threats aren’t lurking on your computer by scanning for malware whenever you want. Choose a quick file scan or a full system scan to check everything.
- Video conference protection. Keep your data and privacy away from hacker attacks when videoconferencing via Zoom, Cisco Webex, or Microsoft Teams.
- Quarantine and exclusions. Isolate potential threats in quarantine while you control exclusion lists that allow approved programs to run uninterrupted.
- User-defined passwords. Create encrypted backups for each family member that are protected by their own custom password.
- End-to-end encryption. Secure your backup using enterprise-grade AES-256 encryption that keeps your data private, whether it is on-site, in transit, or the cloud. Not even Acronis can read your encrypted files.
- Signature-based analysis. Keep your defense up-to-date by checking for updates to the threat database every five minutes.
- Behavioral analysis engine. Identify malware when it executes thanks to our new dynamic detection engine that identifies it based on how it interacts with your Windows machine.
- Electronic signatures. Capture electronic signatures on documents from multiple people and record them in the blockchain ledger with Acronis ASign – an easy, efficient, and secure way to verify an agreement’s integrity.
- Blockchain notarization. Create a unique “fingerprint” for your data with Acronis Notary, which generates a blockchain-based certificate that gives you an easy and irrefutable way to confirm its authenticity.
- Flexible management. Set schedules, configure destinations, and select your preferred backup type – full image, incremental, differential, or custom. Perform quick or full antivirus scans whenever you want.
- Cloud storage upgrades. Choose from plans that include between 500GB to 1TB of cloud storage. Easily add up to 5TB of cloud storage. Everything’s stored in one secure and easily accessible place.
- Unlimited mobile devices. Cover all of your family’s smartphones and tablets with one license.
Device flexibility. Easily migrate data between Android and iOS devices.
- Remote data management. Retrieve any file or folder you need from your cloud backup from any computer or mobile device – wherever and whenever you want.
- Back up on preferred Wi-Fi. Back up to the cloud when you know it’s safe by selecting the Wi-Fi network. You’ll avoid the metered connections and unsecured public networks that can expose your data.
- CPU load balancing. Keep your computer’s CPU from overloading during antivirus scans by giving priority to other applications so you’re protected and productive.
- Control backup-on-battery. Keep your laptop going by managing backups so they don’t drain the battery. Set a minimum power level for backups, or completely block backups when on battery power.
- Protection pause. Suspend the anti-malware functions with one click: when you want for as long as you want. Pause for a specific length of time or resume automatically on the next restart.
- Windows Security Center. Ensure compliance with Windows guidelines and compatibility with other security solutions.
- Mobile backup review. Browse the contents of your mobile backups directly on the local PC or Mac that stores the backup files.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
New in Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office 26.0.1 Build 39703:
- Added support for Windows 11.
- Added support for scaling 4K displays under WinPE media.
- Bug fixes and other improvements.
New in Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office 26.0.1 Build 39620:
After 18 years, the world’s best personal cyber protection solution has been renamed to Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office. Starting with this version, Acronis will offer the same great protection, just under a different name.
Main enhancements and optimizations
For more information about security updates, refer to List of fixed security vulnerabilities of Acronis Cyber Protect Home Office.
Known issues and limitations
- [TI-172086] In the “Version chain” backup scheme, a differential backup is created instead of a full one on the second backup launch.
- [TI-173652] No error message is displayed for the recovery of a USB drive backup from Acronis Cloud if the USB drive is disconnected in the process.
- [TI-196935] Cannot quarantine a downloaded malware file of a specific size with the error “Failed to add to quarantine”.
- [TI-206001] Cannot quarantine files found during a full antivirus scan on a mapped network drive.
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com
Works on multiple platforms:
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (all editions, including May 2021 Update)
- Windows 8.1 (all editions)
- Windows 8 (all editions)
- Windows 7 SP1 (all editions)
- Windows Home Server 2011
- macOS Big Sur 11
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- macOS High Sierra 10.13
Mobile Operating Systems
- iOS 11.0 or later
- Android 6.0 or later
File Systems (Windows)
- Linux SWAP
File Systems (macOS)
- Core Storage
- NTFS (including Boot Camp)
Size: 805 MB