Armed with a potent list of adjustment layers, working with layers just became non-destructive, giving you the complete flexibility to create the image composites, photo manipulations, and innovative graphics you’ve been envisioning.
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2022 combines layers, image editing and management tools with new GPU-accelerated adjustment layers.
Supports 4k monitors, improved lens correction, a chronological view of your entire photo collection, tools for tracking and returning to various adjustments. As well as applying them to other sets of images, and much more.
The improved drawing tools in combination with adjustment layers makes easier to create original advertising, innovative graphics and art imagery.
With new ways to track your adjustments and apply them to batches. Development snapshots. Extended creative capabilities through Adobe Photoshop plugin support. New lighting and skin tone adjustments. Additional ways to compartmentalize, even more drawing tools, improved lens correction, high DPI support, and so much more, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 packs a valuable punch.
Managing with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2022:
- Classify with Collections
- Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee
- Microsoft OneDrive Integration – Your All-Access Pass
- See Clearly, Even into the Cloud with SeeDrive
- Set and Walk Away with ACDSee’s Smart Indexer
- Organize photos using a combination of folders, keywords, ratings, color labels, metadata, and categories
- Find photos fast. Build and store searches based on metadata, file properties, data, event, keyword, rating, location, and edited state
- Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and quickly and easily switch between them
- Visually tag images with color labels
- Customize and save workspace layouts, metadata views, file sort order, and shortcut keys
- Selectively remove metadata to protect privacy and intellectual property
- Conveniently access any metadata function in the new Metadata sub menu via Tools
- Map view and reverse geocoding by selecting a pin on the map
- Customize access to external editors
- Speed up workflow with native 64-bit support for Windows operating systems
- Improved color management with multi-monitor support
- Fluid folder viewing with an improved Folder Tree and GUI enhancements
Editing with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2022:
- ACDSee Actions – Automate with Ease
- Extended Editing Capabilities with Photoshop Plugin Support
- Skin Tune – Flawless and Radiant
- Dehaze – Taking Your Murkiest Images Out of Obscurity
- Painless Color Matching
- Gradient Flexibility
- A Finer (White) Balance
- Performance Improvements
- Selectively adjust pixels with a variety of Edit tools by targeting specific colors and tones within the image
- 1-Step EQ powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE technology
- Improved Selections tool, designed for efficiency
- Use the Fill Tool to select a color and enrich your chosen background
- View your adjustment history and return to a specific adjustment
- The Navigator Window automatically takes the guesswork out of zooming into the smaller details
- Instantly adjust exposure and remove color cast
- Erase flaws and unwanted objects with Heal and Clone
- Add text, custom borders, vignettes, drop shadows, matte, and edge effects
- Draw freehand on images, or add lines and shapes
- Batch edit groups of photos – rotate, crop, convert file type, watermark, and more
- Quickly brush on any editing or special effect to selected areas of photos
- Smooth out grain and noise patterns between edges with the Smart Blur filter
- Apply a radial or linear gradient to any editing effect to subtly progress across your photo
- Attain a realistic bokeh effect with the Lens Blur filter
- Simulate the popular tilt-shift effect to transform your photo into a miniature-scale model
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit transparency
- Layered Editor for additional effects
- Use the Move tool to adjust layers
- Trim out unwanted pixels by using the Eraser tool
- Ability to hide layers as needed
- .acdc file format for reopening images in Edit mode in the future
- Blending modes and opacity adjustments for combined layers
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2022 – Viewing Feature:
- Photos Mode – Your Aerial View
- 4K Support – Your Resolution Revolution
- PicaView – Right-Click with a View
- Freely preview what your images with a variety of filters with the Auto Lens View
- Auto EQ – Commitment-free exposure enhancement
- Support for Windows Touch Gestures-enabled devices
- View images with the fastest technology on the market
- Support for over 100 formats, including image, audio, and video
- View photos at full-screen
- Examine details with Zoom, Navigator, Magnifying Glass, and Histogram tools
- Quickly tag photos for further editing or review
- Perform high-quality decoding on RAW images
- Display data alongside your photo conveniently with the Info Palette
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2022 – Developing Feature:
- Distortion Doctoring with Lens Correction
- Snapshots – Your Adjustment Freeze Frame
- Fuji X-trans Raw Support
- Non-destructively process RAW, JPEG, TIFF, and more
- Adjust the brightness and contrast of different tone bands
- Achieve HDR results from a single image
- Fix barrel, pincushion, and fish-eye lens distortions and perspective distortions
- Boost saturation without affecting skin tones with the Vibrance tool
- Apply hue-based brightness adjustments and saturation-based tinting in the dedicated black and white mode
- Apply post-crop vignetting to any cropped image
- Use the Cross Process tool to add a surreal, retro effect
- Non-destructively reduce red eye
Sharing and Publishing:
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
- Upload photos to Zenfolio
- Watermark photos to protect against copyright infringement
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Nikon Z fc
- Olympus PEN E-P7
- Panasonic DMC-GF8
- Pentax K-3 Mark III
- Sony A7R IIIA (ILCE-7RM3A)
- Sony A7R IVA (ILCE-7RM4A)
- Sony HX95
- Sony A1
- Fujifilm GFX 100S
- Fujifilm GFX 50s II
- Fujifilm X-E4
- Fujifilm X-A20
- Hasselblad H4D
- Hasselblad H4D-60
- Hasselblad CFV II 50C/500
- Hasselblad Lunar
- Canon EOS M50 Mark II
- People mode, putting a name to a face just got easier with an AI-driven mode for identifying and managing people in your portfolio.
- Media mode, browse and filter at lightning speed with ACDsee’s new database-driven view for accessing previously browsed folders in Manage mode and cataloged folders.
- Support for SVG file format has been added to ACDSee Photo Studio 2022. Only supported on Windows 10 and 11.
- Channel Selection, make selections based on an image’s Color Information Channels.
- Channel Filtering, modify a targeted color channel and blend the edit with an image’s existing color channels.
- Selection Basket, store selections and apply them as a layer mask or active selection at any point.
- Pixel Targeting in Develop mode allows for the selection of distinct tones, colors, and skin tones.
- Color Wheel has been added to Pixel Targeting, allowing for precise adjustment of an image’s colors.
- Squareness slider added to Radial Gradients for customizing the shape of the radial gradient selection.
- Luminance Range targets luminance for the selection of distinct tones, colors, and skin tones.
- Added Noise Reduction to the Develop mode Develop Brush for brushing noise reduction on parts of an image.
- High ISO support added for Canon, Nikon, Pentax & Sony.
- Selection Preview Button, preview the selection mask with one click.
- Improved High-Dynamic Range (HDR), a more flexible and powerful HDR tool for producing high-quality merged images that no longer rely on external image data.
- Improved Focus Stacking produces merged images with sharper details and fewer artefacts.
- Improved Noise Reduction, a new algorithm under the hood, plus Luminance and Tone sliders for greater results.
- Improved Curve Control with precise curve control through numerical display of curve points.
- Improved Gradient Control with greater control over linear and radial gradient edges.
- Batch Rename default preset uses the name from the first file in the batch.
- Fixed a problem with Fuji X-3 Raw file appearing to be a bit darker in Develop mode.
- ACDSee 2022 can now decode and develop compressed Fuji X-S10 RAW file.
- Added more cameras and lenses to the lens correction feature.
Added RAW support for the following camera models:
- Canon EOS R5 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- Canon EOS R6 (Uncompressed RAW only)
- GoPro FUSION
- GoPro HERO5 Black
- GoPro HERO6 Black
- GoPro HERO7
- GoPro HERO7 Black
- GoPro HERO8
- Nikon A1000
- Nikon D6 (14-bit Lossless RAW only)
- Nikon Z5
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV
- Panasonic LUMIX DC-G100 (DC-G110)
- Pentax 645D
- Pentax 645Z
- Pentax K-S1
- Sony ZV-1 (DCZV1/B)
- Introduced Color Wheel in Develop and Edit modes
- Introduced Tone Wheels in Develop and Edit modes
- Added text on a path
- Added text in a frame
- Added Refine Selection in Edit mode
- Introduced Presets Pane in Develop mode
- Introduced History Pane in Develop mode
- New and improved Batch Rename including the ability to make custom presets
- Added support for importing face data from Lightroom and Picasa
- Added a toggle option to search either the entire database or the current file list selection
- Added GoPro .GPR file support
- Faster startup performance improvement, especially while working with keywords and categories
- Faster mode switching performance, especially while working with keywords and categories
- Faster RAW decoding performance
- Faster Database Maintenance loading performance
- Faster decoding performance for tiled HEIC images
- Improved watermark with relative positioning
- Improved crop with relative positioning
- Added Histogram pane in Develop mode
- Added Snapshot pane in Develop mode
- Added color pickers for Pixel Targeting
- Added color pickers for Levels, White Balance, Add Color, Color EQ, and Gradient Map Adjustment Layers
- Improved Batch Resize with ability to create presets
- Added the ability to manually add a PC target with a QR code in the Mobile Sync app
- Added more lens correction profiles
- Help files are online
Homepage – https://www.acdsee.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit).
Size: 359 MB