Armed with a potent list of adjustment layers, working with layers just became non-destructive, giving you the complete flexibility to create the image composites, photo manipulations, and innovative graphics you’ve been envisioning.
ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2024 combines layers, image editing and management tools with new GPU-accelerated adjustment layers.
Supports 4k monitors, improved lens correction, a chronological view of your entire photo collection, tools for tracking and returning to various adjustments. As well as applying them to other sets of images, and much more.
The improved drawing tools in combination with adjustment layers makes easier to create original advertising, innovative graphics and art imagery.
With new ways to track your adjustments and apply them to batches. Development snapshots. Extended creative capabilities through Adobe Photoshop plugin support. New lighting and skin tone adjustments. Additional ways to compartmentalize, even more drawing tools, improved lens correction, high DPI support, and so much more, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 packs a valuable punch.
Managing with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2024:
- Classify with Collections
- Easily Convert from Lightroom to ACDSee
- Microsoft OneDrive Integration – Your All-Access Pass
- See Clearly, Even into the Cloud with SeeDrive
- Set and Walk Away with ACDSee’s Smart Indexer
- Organize photos using a combination of folders, keywords, ratings, color labels, metadata, and categories
- Find photos fast. Build and store searches based on metadata, file properties, data, event, keyword, rating, location, and edited state
- Create as many ACDSee databases as you like, and quickly and easily switch between them
- Visually tag images with color labels
- Customize and save workspace layouts, metadata views, file sort order, and shortcut keys
- Selectively remove metadata to protect privacy and intellectual property
- Conveniently access any metadata function in the new Metadata sub menu via Tools
- Map view and reverse geocoding by selecting a pin on the map
- Customize access to external editors
- Speed up workflow with native 64-bit support for Windows operating systems
- Improved color management with multi-monitor support
- Fluid folder viewing with an improved Folder Tree and GUI enhancements
Editing with ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2024:
- ACDSee Actions – Automate with Ease
- Extended Editing Capabilities with Photoshop Plugin Support
- Skin Tune – Flawless and Radiant
- Dehaze – Taking Your Murkiest Images Out of Obscurity
- Painless Color Matching
- Gradient Flexibility
- A Finer (White) Balance
- Performance Improvements
- Selectively adjust pixels with a variety of Edit tools by targeting specific colors and tones within the image
- 1-Step EQ powered by ACDSee’s patented LCE technology
- Improved Selections tool, designed for efficiency
- Use the Fill Tool to select a color and enrich your chosen background
- View your adjustment history and return to a specific adjustment
- The Navigator Window automatically takes the guesswork out of zooming into the smaller details
- Instantly adjust exposure and remove color cast
- Erase flaws and unwanted objects with Heal and Clone
- Add text, custom borders, vignettes, drop shadows, matte, and edge effects
- Draw freehand on images, or add lines and shapes
- Batch edit groups of photos – rotate, crop, convert file type, watermark, and more
- Quickly brush on any editing or special effect to selected areas of photos
- Smooth out grain and noise patterns between edges with the Smart Blur filter
- Apply a radial or linear gradient to any editing effect to subtly progress across your photo
- Attain a realistic bokeh effect with the Lens Blur filter
- Simulate the popular tilt-shift effect to transform your photo into a miniature-scale model
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit transparency
- Layered Editor for additional effects
- Use the Move tool to adjust layers
- Trim out unwanted pixels by using the Eraser tool
- Ability to hide layers as needed
- .acdc file format for reopening images in Edit mode in the future
- Blending modes and opacity adjustments for combined layers
- Photos Mode – Your Aerial View
- 4K Support – Your Resolution Revolution
- PicaView – Right-Click with a View
- Freely preview what your images with a variety of filters with the Auto Lens View
- Auto EQ – Commitment-free exposure enhancement
- Support for Windows Touch Gestures-enabled devices
- View images with the fastest technology on the market
- Support for over 100 formats, including image, audio, and video
- View photos at full-screen
- Examine details with Zoom, Navigator, Magnifying Glass, and Histogram tools
- Quickly tag photos for further editing or review
- Perform high-quality decoding on RAW images
- Display data alongside your photo conveniently with the Info Palette
- Distortion Doctoring with Lens Correction
- Snapshots – Your Adjustment Freeze Frame
- Fuji X-trans Raw Support
- Non-destructively process RAW, JPEG, TIFF, and more
- Adjust the brightness and contrast of different tone bands
- Achieve HDR results from a single image
- Fix barrel, pincushion, and fish-eye lens distortions and perspective distortions
- Boost saturation without affecting skin tones with the Vibrance tool
- Apply hue-based brightness adjustments and saturation-based tinting in the dedicated black and white mode
- Apply post-crop vignetting to any cropped image
- Use the Cross Process tool to add a surreal, retro effect
- Non-destructively reduce red eye
Sharing and Publishing:
- Easily print photos and contact sheets
- Create screen savers and slideshows of photos
- Optimize and upload photos to FTP-managed Web spaces
- E-mail photos through a desktop client or webmail
- Upload photos to SmugMug, flickr, Facebook, and Twitter
- Automatically sync drives
- Burn to CD, DVD, and Blu-Ray
- Upload photos to Zenfolio
- Watermark photos to protect against copyright infringement
- AI Keywords, effortlessly organize and search for your photos using AI detected keywords for your images.
- Embed ACDSee Keywords and Categories into IPTC Keywords and Supplemental Categories. Easily transfer your Keywords and Categories from ACDSee into IPTC and vice versa.
- Filter the ACDSee Categories and Keywords lists in the Properties pane to quickly find what you want.
- Automatic Import Options, import your options from ACDSee Photo Studio 2022 or newer.
- AI Select Sky, Subject, and Background in Develop Mode for non-destructive editing.
- New Masking Group in Develop Mode, find all your masking tools in one convenient place.
- Copy and paste masks in Develop Mode, as well as duplicate masks, and convert masks into a Brush mask.
- AI Sky Replacement in Edit Mode, replace your skies with a single click, and take your skies from simple to stunning.
- AI Object Selection in Edit Mode, use the power of AI to effortlessly select objects in images without the need to make meticulous selections.
- AI Select Background in Edit Mode, easily select the background of any image with a single click.
- AI Face Edit in Edit Mode, new Eye Directions and a new Skin Group.
- Brush Settings for Flow, Opacity, and Jitter in Edit Mode.
- AI Select Sky has been improved to handle reflections, and enhanced performance.
- AI Select Subject has Improved performance and accuracy.
- AI Face Edit has improved performance for zooming and panning.
- In People Mode, added an option to display a thumbnail and customizable metadata fields when hovering over a face thumbnail.
- Overhauled the Embed ACDSee Metadata process. Simplified the options and added the ability to skip the options and summary page.
- Added or updated 150+ cameras and lenses in the Lens Correction feature.
- Improved Auto Category for ISO by increasing its ISO max range up to 102401+.
- Improved performance for Category Browsing: Selecting “include subcategories” no longer makes browsing run considerably slower.
- Improved performance when Expanding All on a large ACDSee Category or Keyword list.
- Improved HDR to remember the last preset used.
- Added support for Display P3 color profile on HEIC/HEIF images.
- Improved support for Google Pixel DNGs.
- Improved support for HEIC and added support for HIF files.
- Fixed an issue where Imported Date was not visibly read-only.
- Fixed an issue where the results from Advanced Search were being unnecessarily re-scanned.
- Fixed an issue where page orientation settings wouldn’t be saved after printing.
- Fixed an issue in Photomerge – Panorama where clicking Auto-Crop would also select the checkbox for Remove Vignetting.
- Fixed an issue when after uploading to Flickr, a Page not Found error would appear.
- Fixed an issue that would cause uploading to SmugMug to stop working.
Homepage – https://www.acdsee.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 11 (64-bit).
Size: 522 MB