XRECODE3 is audio converter, which supports most of the common audio formats, such as mp3, wav, flac, dsd, etc. It also supports extracting audio file from most video files as well as Audio CD grabbing.
XRECODE3 can also perform CUE splitting of audio files as well as an experimental feature that detects automatically silences to split a large audio file. That is a perfect for quickly splitting large audio files, like vinyl to MP3 conversion.
Moreover, you can edit the ID3 tags for each file. Among the details you can add are the track number, song title, artist and album name, year of release and music genre. Additionally, the app can download tags automatically from online sources. Also, you can add the album’s cover art from a separate menu.
XRECODE3 is light on system resources with a clean and easy to use interface. It is optimized for converting multiple files in parallel in systems with multi-core CPUs.
XRECODE3 allows you to save different profile settings that you create for easier conversions. Command Line parameters are supported.
- Parallel conversion by utilizing power of multi-core CPUs.
- Support of embedded CUE sheets (for FLAC, WavPack, APE and TAK files).
- Support of mp4, mka chapters (can split mp4, mka by chapters to any supported format).
- Built-in Metadata editor with Cover Art support.
- Has support for LossyWav.
- Supports portable mode.
- Merge input files to one large audio file and create CUE sheet.
- Converting to many formats at once using “Multiple” output mode.
- Grabbing of multi-channel Audio CDs to the desired format at once.
- Informative and resizable UI suited even for netbooks.
- Extracting audio from flv, avi, mov etc. video files (multiple audio streams are supported).
- Can export/import Metadata to/from external file.
- Support for 24/32bit audio files.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.120 (2022-08-06):
- FIX: fixed issue with extracting some DFF/CUE tracks.
- NEW: added feature to set the output sample rate manually to any custom value (currently for flac and wav encoders only).
Changes in XRECODE3 1.119 (2022-06-15):
- FIX: fixed issue with decoding of some .mp2 files.
- FIX: fixed issue when id3v1 tags were not read from some mp3 files.
- FIX: fixed issue when .aiff files were ignored by the program.
- NEW: fixed issue with handling of some .cue files.
- NEW: fixed issue with handling of some .wav files.
- NEW: added 64 bit float encoding/decoding support for WAV, RF64 and W64 formats.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.118 (2022-04-09):
- FIX: fixed crash when opening some aif files.
- NEW: updated to flac 1.3.4.
- NEW: (console): it is now possible to pass multiple /i parameters to add several individual files to the program.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.117 (2022-03-12):
- NEW: added “Copy file if the input sample rate is less or equal to the output sample rate” and “Skip file if the input sample rate is less or equal to the output sample rate” options under Flac/Transcode settings.
- FIX: fixed AV error when transcoding DSD files.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.116 (2022-03-04):
- FIX: fixed issue when “Capitalize first word” wasn’t applied to a single word value.
- FIX: fixed issue when cleared recent files re-appeared after the program was restarted.
- NEW: upgraded to soxr soxr-0.1.3.
- NEW: (console): added /tc command line parameter to always transcode (e.g. when merging MP3 files).
- NEW: (console): added /nocue command line parameter do disable creation of CUE file.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.115 (2022-01-03):
- FIX: fixed issue when mp3 encoder didn’t always use the sample rate set under the Output Audio settings.
- NEW: added Webp suppor to covers and Cover Converter.
- NEW: tweaked the Settings size to fit into lower resolution displays.
- NEW: added %releasecountry% as a filename pattern element.
- NEW: added Hungarian language support.
Changes in XRECODE3 1.114 (2021-11-11):
- FIX: fixed issue when exhale encoded m4a file covers where not displayed by the Windows Explorer.
- FIX: do not try to guess the input file size of the .iso files tracks.
- FIX: fixed issue with the click at the end of some produced .dsf files.
- FIX: fixed handling of Vinyl style (A1, A2, B1, B2…) track numbers in filename pattern, for files also having TOTALTRACKS populated.
- FIX: fixed “Argument out of range” error when handling some .mp4 files.
- NEW: added option to ignore INDEX 00 in CUE files (under Settings/CUE).
- NEW: 4-digit DATE tag in FLAC files will be written as a YEAR tag when converted to mp3.
- NEW: it i snow possible to add files to a specified tab/profile from the shell extension.
- NEW: added function to load Audiobook chapters from the .txt file.
- NEW: added option to turn off the converting of progressive jpegs to baseline (under Program Settings/Misc).
What’s new in XRECODE3:
- Native 64bit support.
- Added support for DSD/DST and DFF decoding (as files or as SACD ISOs).
- Added support to extract track from SACD ISO as DFF or DST.
- Added support to merge SACD/DST/DFF files to DFF/DST formats without transcoding.
- Added option to extract audio without transcoding.
- Added option to encode several files to one multi-channel file.
- Added option to split file into individual track-per-channel for all available output formats.
- Added option to merge files per folder.
- Output and Metadata settings are now output format specific.
- Enhanced Metadata settings.
- Added support for multiple Cover pictures in Metadata editor.
- Added 32bit int/float output for formats which support them (e.g. WAV).
- Added dithering option in Output Settings.
- Added option to use EBUR128 in Normalize.
- Added option to Album Mode Normalize.
- Added option to configure Matrices under Output Settings.
- Added more output file pattern elements.
- Tabbed UI.
- CUE files are now displayed more nicely.
- Enhanced Shell Extension.
Homepage – https://xrecode.com
Multilanguage support: Dutch, English, French, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish, Spanish Traditional, Swedish, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish and Chinese (simplified) languages.
Size: 20.5 MB