O&O DiskImage 19.0 Build 115/ 18.5.368 Professional
O&O DiskImage helps to create images and restore entire systems quickly and easily. It offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. This product has all standard and professional functions safely and easily to avoid losing important data!
O&O DiskImage lets you backup an entire computer or individual drives and files whenever you want. Never again will you have to worry about lost data. The backups you can restore with just a few clicks. Even if Windows is unable to start!
O&O DiskImage lets you carry out a system restore and to duplicate or clone an entire PC or hard drive. You can even restore this backup onto a computer whose hardware is different from the original machine. For examlpe, if you have changed a motherboard on the target machine or have bought a brand new PC and want to restore an old backup onto it.
This O&O software combines features for both the home user and the IT expert in one single product. A whole range of default and user-defined options lets you create the backup scenario that suits you best. It also supports SSD drives and the latest UEFI System.
O&O DiskImage 19 Professional Features:
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
- Direct creation of VHD/VHDX
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
- Variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
Comprehensive VHD / VHDX functionality
With the new version 19 it’s possible to convert image files made with O&O DiskImage into Microsoft Virtual Hard Disc (VHDX as well as VHD) image files. This can be especially useful if someone wants to first “rehearse” migrating from Windows 10 to Windows 11 because you can do that using a virtual machine created on the current system.
The new O&O DiskImage 19 can also create incremental and differential images of virtual drives. Combining or mounting these images is also possible. Whenever there’s a backup available, it only takes a few seconds to access any files. Work on the computer you can then continue without any loss of time or important data.
O&O DiskImage with its own recovery partition
Normally with a backup or imaging program you need to create a boot medium (USB) to boot up your system if something goes awry. This you have to either carry around or store somewhere safe in case disaster strikes.
Thanks to the integration into the system, the O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition you can access immediately so that the last system image you can restore directly. If the Windows operating system does not start or if faulty drivers have to be uninstalled – with the integrated recovery environment, all O&O tools are available to make the system operational again as easily as possible. Not only is this much more comfortable and quicker for the user, it also provides them with an extra level of security as this medium cannot get lost or damaged as easily as a “portable”, external one.
O&O DiskImage To Go
This new function automatically turns an external hard drive (or USB flash drive with enough storage space) into a boot medium and marks this disk as the preferred storage medium for future system backups. As soon as you then connect this external USB hard disk to your computer, O&O DiskImage automatically creates a backup. This makes it easy to create a recent backup.
All default and advanced features are in one single product
This backup software is the safest and easiest way to avoid losing important personal files! Options are available for both auto backup and manual settings. Thanks to a unique recovery system that includes additional system recovery tools combined with O&O DiskImage you’ll quickly be able to restore all your important data – even if the backup you’re using was created with an older O&O DiskImage version.
Backup entire PCs, hard drives or files with the push of a button
When you back up a PC, O&O DiskImage saves all personal files as well as hard drive information and individual settings. This not only protects irreplaceable files but, in a worst case scenario, also saves you the trouble of having to carry out a time-consuming new setup of programs and the Windows operating system. O&O DiskImage lets you back up an entire computer, system and hard drives or just individual files and folders. To make sure your backups are always up to date, we recommend creating them at short intervals from one another.
Quick and easy system restore – even onto different hardware
Restoring a backup is as easy as pie. All you have to do is start the program, select the backup you want to restore, and you’re off. Included with the software is our machine independent restoration which means your old backup can be transferred 1:1 onto a new machine. Hardware of a different make will be automatically recognized and Windows settings will be carried out by themselves.
Anyone wanting to save data on an external hard disk has it even easier. Thanks to the integrated plug-and -play option, selected files and folders you can back up automatically. For example, an external hard disk is connected to the computer. This is ideal for users who forget to carry out regular backups or who don’t want to go through the trouble. Once configured, the auto backup function runs by itself.
Create a boot medium directly from within the program
O&O DiskImage can bring a system back to life immediately and with no installation required. It does so by way of a Boot Medium (USB Stick) which is based on the currently installed Windows system and which contains all the standard drivers required.
What’s New in DiskImage 19.0:
- IMPROVED: Creation of a boot medium for system recovery and the migration
- IMPROVED: Enhanced support and functionality for Virtual Environments (VHD/VHDX).
What’s New in DiskImage 18.0:
- NEW: Revamped Engine: The entire engine of O&O DiskImage has been worked on to address speed, enabling faster imaging and restoration times.
- NEW: Overhaul of the UI: The user interface is more intuitive and streamlined.
- IMPROVED: Enhanced support and functionality for Virtual Environments (VHD/VHDX).
What’s New in DiskImage 17.0:
- NEW: Supports Windows 11.
- NEW: Create differential and incremental images of VHD / VHDX disks.
- NEW: Merge differential and incremental VHD / VHDX images.
- NEW: Load VHD / VHDX images as virtual drives.
- NEW: Completely new User Interface.
What’s New in DiskImage 16.5:
- ENHANCED: Various enhancements to the Engine and GUI.
- ENHANCED: Numeorus small bug fixes.
What’s New in DiskImage 16:
- NEW: O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition! For the new version 16 of O&O DiskImage we have developed the O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition. Normally with a backup or imaging program you need to create a boot medium (CD, USB) to boot up your system if something goes awry. This you have to either carry around or store somewhere safe in case disaster strikes. With the O&O DiskImage RecoveryPartition, you now have a rescue environment actually on your computer, and you can immediately “boot into it” to restore your system together with your latest image or backup when something goes wrong or gets lost.
- ENHANCED: Revised Boot Medium – Time zone and keyboard settings are adopted by the target system.
- ENHANCED: Extension of file-based recovery – Invalid / defective files can now be skipped.
- ENHANCED: Update of the SSL implementation.
What’s New in DiskImage 15:
- NEW: Substructure completely rebuilt to enable fast and regular new feature sets. Speed of all base functions increased.
- ENHANCED: Support for VHDX (Virtual Hard Disk Format) to further enhance the options for virtual environments!
What’s New in O&O DiskImage 14:
- NEW: DiskImageTo Go! With DiskImage To Go you can now create your rescue boot medium with an image of your drive or PC included. This means that when anything goes wrong or you need to transfer your system to new hardware, you can restore your previous drive or system setup with just one button.
- NEW: Support for VHDX (Virtual Hard Disk Format) to further enhance the options for virtual environments! The main advantage of VHDX is its increased storage capacity of 64 TB (terabytes), instead of VHD’s standard storage limit of 2 TB. Another advantage of VHDX is the file corruption protection.
Homepage – https://www.oo-software.com
Size: 112 MB