Magic ISO Maker is a powerful CD/DVD image file editor, CD burner, and CD/DVD backup tool. It can directly create, edit, extract, and burn ISO files.
Magic ISO Maker also can convert almost all CD/DVD image formats to ISO/BIN/CUE, Nero (.NRG), and CloneCD (.CCD/. IMG/. SUB). With Magic ISO Maker, you can handle DVD image up to 10GB.
Make CD image files from CD/DVD-ROM. Also can burn ISO files and other CD/DVD image files (BIN, IMG, CIF, NRG, BWI, VCD) to CD-R/RW.
Support loading boot image file exported by WinISO and UltraISO. Burn CD image files in ISO9660, Joliet, and UDF format. Edit properties of CD/DVD image files.
Magic ISO Maker has the ability to correct volume serial number after editing original CD/DVD image file.
Search files or directories with wildcard characters in CD/DVD image file. Magic ISO Maker can also make multiple bootable CD/DVD image file. Using this function, you can combine multiple OS installation CD into one CD/DVD image file in order to install multiple OS from one CD/DVD.
Magic ISO Maker embed Windows Explorer and use the double window unification user contact interface. Use the quick button and the mouse Drag and Drops files between Windows Explorer and Magic ISO Maker so that you can handle the CD/DVD image file easy but powerful enough.
Magic ISO Maker Features:
- Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN.
- Ability to directly add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files.
- Convert image files to the standard ISO format.
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Duplicate disc to ISO file from CD-ROM.
- MagicISO embed with Windows Explorer.
- You can convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
- Edit ISO file in many format(such as Nero burning ROM, Easy CD Creator, CDRWin, CloneCD, BlindWrite, etc).
- Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
- Make bootable ISO file.
- Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
- Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert.
- Backup CD to your hard disk
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Server 2012, Windows 8, (32-bit and 64-bit).
Changes in Magic ISO Maker 5.5 (build 281):
– Improved Apple DMG format support. Can open/convert/burn most DMG images including MAC OSX 10.5 Leopard.
– Support disk image with NTFS/EXT partitions.
– Some minor improvements and bug fixes.
Homepage – http://www.magiciso.com
Size: 2.93 MB