VideoGet is a tool for downloading your favorite video clips from more than 600+ video websites. It supports such websites like YouTube, MySpace, Google Video, Yahoo Video, MetaCafe, DailyMotion, DumpALink, Glumbert, Lulu TV, VSocial, PhotoBucket, Yikers, ZippyVideos and a lot more…
Most of these video websites are keeping video in FLV format, and a lot of people don’t know how to playback these files. VideoGet also providing you with ability to convert each video in most popular formats for more comfortable video playback.
This video downloader supports AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, MP3 file formats, so you will be able not only to view it, but also put it into your iPod, mobile phone or any other portable device. In addition, you can set up video/audio quality, set up video frame rate, width / height and audio sampling rate.
- Downloads video from YouTube and more than 600 video websites.
- Converts video to variety of video formats (*.AVI, *.MPG, *.WMV, *.FLV, *.MP4, *.3GP, *.RM, *.MOV, *.MP3, *.WAV)
- Converts video for any portable video device (iPhone, iPod Video, iPod Nano, iPod Touch, PSP, Zune, iRiver Clix, AppleTV)
- One-click-download-convert. Comes with plugins for Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox browsers
- Script auto-updater allows you to be always in touch with latest version
- Simultaneous download supported. To make the download faster, VideoGet allows you to download up to 20 videos at the same time
- “Download while converting” feature automatically starts downloading the next video while the previous one is being converted.
- Simultaneous converting of multiple files allows to convert up to 10 videos at the same time.
- Download from YouTube in high-quality with a new “YouTube in HQ” feature.
- Auto remove downloaded files from the list. VideoGet will automatically remove all downloaded files from the list after you close the program.
- Download from MMS protocol MMS streaming media protocol supported.
- Download from RTMP, RTSP protocols
- Allows to downloading in a batch mode with ability to save / load batch
- Download works through WinInet API, which is used by Internet Explorer, allows easy and fast download of Flash movies
- Allows to pause / resume all downloads or individual files per row.
- Can resume broken download instead of downloading file from the beginning
- Ability to login on YouTube due to inappropriate videos for which we need to prove we are 18+ years old
- Automatically detects which online video service you are attempting to download from
- Broken website report. Notify us about broken website by pressing a single button, and our team will fix it as soon as possible.
- Ability to setup width / height, video / audio quality, video frame rate and audio sampling rate of encoded video
- Small and compact
- Designed with “Easy-to-Use” concept. Nice, simple interface and a solid amount of options
- Works with all types of Internet connection
Changes in VideoGet 220.127.116.11:
- Added ability to pause / resume download process.
- Added ability to resume downloading file in case connection was lost or internet related issue occurred. In the previous version we had to download file from the beginning. Please note, that some websites do not support this feature (for example YouTube).
- In case download and convert process complete successfully, button “Play” will appear at the right of “Status” column. When clicking on it downloaded video will be launched in default video player.
- In case of any error, message box will not raise stopping download process as was in previous version. In current version “Error” will be set as “Status” column value and “Show Error” button will appear at the right of status column. When clicking on it dialog with error message will appear.
- After downloading, process will complete for all files in list message box will appear telling if there were any errors or process completed successfully.
- Added hot-keys for all toolbar buttons.
- Changed logic of connection preferences. Now you can set up proxy properties in entire application.
- After application closes , if VideoGet was saving current list in file then after application runs next time, this list will be loaded.
- Changed process of downloading at all. After FLV file is downloaded in the temp folder and then converted temp file will not be deleted. It will be deleted only when user will removes this URL from the list. The main goal of this process is that in case downloaded video can’t be converted and convert failed we can still change convert preferences and try to convert it again without downloading same file twice.
- Added ability to login on YouTube due to inappropriate videos for which we need to prove we are 18 years old. After video URL is parsed and VideoGet determines that video is inappropriate login dialog will appear asking us to enter user / password.
- Also issue described above will be very useful for several video websites in which we need to login for watching downloading video(s).
- Added more logic for downloader errors. In previous version in case download failed VideoGet tell us “Download failed”.
- User can set up path for the temp folder.
- Added ability to hide VideoGet application into tray. After download process is finished a balloon hint will appear near the tray icon showing whether download process completed successfully or there were errors.
- Changed list component. Now it supports multi-select, columns sizing / adding, etc.
- Added audio sampling rate and video frame rate combo-boxes into converting options
- Added MP3, 3GP output formats.
- Added German, Russian and Ukrainian user interfaces.
Homepage – https://nuclear-coffee.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Supported languages: Arabic, Български, Český, Dansk, Nederlands, English, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, עברית, Magyar, Italiano, 日本語, 한국어, Norsk, Polski, Português do Brasil, Română, Русский, Español, Svenska, Türkçe, Українська.