Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus for PC Gamers gives you the full protection of an Internet security suite for maximum performance and uninterrupted gameplay. The app runs silently in the background so you won’t be bothered by screen freezes, game lag or system crashes.
Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for PC Gamers offers real-time protection without sacrificing performance because definition updates are performed in the cloud.
The cloud-based architecture reduces the overall footprint of the software on your PC. That increases drive space, decreases hard drive read or writes, and improves overall performance.
Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus for PC Gamers scans faster, uses fewer system resources (less than 5MB of RAM), and protects your in-game experience.
Maximize Performance and Protection. Play games at warp speed. The app runs silently in the background so it won’t disturb you by annoying updates, screen freezes, game lag, and crashes.
Traditional antivirus software is slow, bulky, and doesn’t keep you safe. When it comes to Gamers, it usually means choosing between protection or performance – but not anymore! This product helps keep you safe in your very own online virtual world, because it’s designed to optimize your system and maximize performance.
Real-time anti-phishing identifies and blocks fake websites that trick you into entering your personal information. Also it warns you about dangerous websites before you visit them.
The application includes Identity Shield to ensure your personal information stays secure. It protects against the loss of passwords and paid-for in-game e-items and virutal goods.
Optimize Your Gaming System
Webroot System Optimizer analyzes devices and operating systems to detect system issues for optimal performance. And it wipes away all traces of online activitiy, and makes deleted files unrecoverable.
Full Protection without Impact on Gameplay
Play PC games at warp speed with no annoying lag or interruptions. No need for a “Gamer Mode” or “Silent Mode” option that simply turns off real-time protection to avoid performance slowdowns. Nor do you have to disable your protection altogether which leaves you vulnerable to web threats and constantly having to remember to re-enable when not playing.
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 220.127.116.11 (April 19, 2022):
- Hardened malware removal to avoid interference with legitimate applications.
- Compliance with Microsoft requirements for anti-malware products.
- Interference with VPN when Webroot is active.
- Misidentification of Windows 11 systems as Windows 10 systems.
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 18.104.22.168 (September 28, 2021):
- UI logo and branding to include OpenText.
- Text on Backup screen.
- Additional fix for issue where Chrome does not load with the Identity Shield enabled.
- Bug Fixes.
- This is the final build provided for Vista systems. Vista systems will not be updated to any later versions.
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 22.214.171.124 (March 15, 2021):
- UI text updated to Allow and Allow List.
- Fix for issue where Chrome does not load with Identity Shield enabled.
- Bug Fixes.
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 126.96.36.199 (September 28, 2020):
- Bug Fixes
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 188.8.131.52 (January 21, 2020):
- Bug fixes including a fix for network connectivity issues to devices and online games
Changes in Webroot SecureAnywhere 184.108.40.206 (November 4, 2019):
- Efficacy enhancements
- Bug Fixes
Homepage – https://www.webroot.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions),
- Windows 8 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 11 64-bit
- Chrome OS operating system
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 11 (Big Sur) with Apple M1 ARM or Intel processors
- macOS 12 (Monterey) with Apple M1 ARM or Intel processors
- Android 8.0 or higher
- iOS 13.0 or later
Size: 5.61 MB