DVDFab Toolkit 184.108.40.206 – 25% Discount
DVDFab Toolkit packs 20+ handy video, audio and image conversion and editing tools that people use frequently in everyday life. Each is an independent module that works on its own to do one primary job. It is a must-have one-dtep multimedia editing toolbox for everyone.
DVDFab Toolkit consists of a large bunch of handy tools that work independently. Each tool can do its job with minimal steps. Just choose the correct one from the homepage to do your job.
1. Click the specific tool you are looking for from the homepage.
2. Click on “+” icon to load a file or drag & drop files here.
3. Set up all the parameters per your special requirements, then click “Start” button.
BUY NOW DVDFab Toolkit (1 Year)
Use 25% OFF Coupon Code (until June 12): JAT-BSG-PHF
DVDFab Toolkit Features:
- Convert Videos. Convert videos from one format to another, or to popular audio files.
- Trim Videos. Cut the unwanted footages off the timeline to make long videos short.
- Adjust Video Speed. Accelerate or slow down the video playback for special purposes.
- Mirror/Flip Videos. Flip/mirror videos horizontally or vertically to fix unintentional wrong shooting angles.
- Rotate Videos. Rotate videos horizontally or vertically to fix unintentional wrong shooting angles.
- Crop Videos. Remove unwanted outer area from videos to display the focused portion.
- Sharpen/Unsharpen Videos. Sharpen or unsharpen videos to make blurry videos clearer and realistic.
- Convert Audios. Convert audios from one format to another for compatible devices.
- Trim Audios. Cut unwanted clips off from audio files to make long audios short.
- Adjust Volume. Make the sound of an audio file a lot louder, so as to hear it easily.
- Video to GIF. Create GIF images from videos for social networks, or as chating emojis.
- Video to PIC.. Take screenshots from videos, based on time or frame interval.
- GIF to Video. Convert GIF images to MKV/MP4 videos.
- PIC to Video. Convert pictures and photos to MKV/MP4 videos.
More Features of DVDFab Toolkit:
- Deinterlace Videos. Convert interlaced videos of all formats to progressive videos.
- Deshake Videos. Stabilize the shaky videos shot by GoPro and other devices.
- Denoise Videos. Reduce noisy sounds from videos shot by GoPro and other devices.
- Merge Audios. Combine and merge multiple audio files into a single file of longer duration.
- Merge Videos. Combine and merge multiple video files into a single file of longer duration.
- Normalize Audios. Bring the audio amplitude to a target level by applying a constant amount of gain.
- Text Watermark. Add custom text watermarks into videos.
- Time Watermark. Add custom timestamp watermarks into videos.
- Image Watermark. Add custom image watermarks into videos.
- Extract Audios. Extract audio tracks from from video files.
- Extract Subtitles. Extract subtitles files from video files.
- Extract Videos. Separate videos from audios but output only video files.
- Remux Audios. Merge audios and videos into one single file.
Ready to Release:
- Video Metadata. Edit the metadata information of video files, such as title, genre, release date, director, etc.
- MP3 Tag. Edit the metadata information of audio files, such as title, genre, artist, album art, etc.
- Add Subtitles. Add external subtitles to videos to help you better understand the lines.
- 3D/2D Converter. Convert 2D videos to side-by-side 3D videos, and vice versa.
Convert and Edit Videos the Way You Like
Edit and convert videos with the Video Converter module like a pro. Convert videos of all formats into H.264/ H.265/ MPEG-4 encoded MP4/ MKV videos. Trim out unwanted clips. Crop off unnecessary footages. Rotate the video clockwise or counter clockwise. Speed up or slow down the playback. Even edit the specific audio and video parameters whenever you want, such as resolution, frame rate, bit rate, codec, sample rate, and volume.
Convert and Edit Audios per Your Preference
Similarly, edit and convert audios with the Audio Converter module like a geek. Convert audio files of all fomats to AAC/ AC3/ FLAC/ M4A/ MP3 formats to enjoy on any device you have. Extract the theme song or music from a given video. Cut off unwanted clips. Amplify the volume for noisy enviroments. Reset audio properties to meet your special demands, including codec, sample rate, bit rate, channels and volume, etc.
Take Screenshots or Make GIFs from Videos
The Video to PIC module in DVDFab Toolkit allows you to take JPG or PNG images from your beloved movies and TV Shows, based on the time interval or frame interval of your choice. Gone are the days for you to search Google for HD wallpapers of your favorite stars and characters. The Video to GIF module, however, is a GIF maker that creates GIF images from a video. Besides, a picture to video module is on the way to turn your pictures into awsome videos.
Record Everything from a Computer Screen
The screen recorder in DVDFab Toolkit literally captures all the footages from your computer screen, together with all the system sounds and input voices via microphones. It is a perfect way to make how-to video guides for software and apps, keep track of an important video conferrence, etc. The webcam recorder, however, videos everything happening in front of a computer webcam, another way to shoot yourself an intro video for your YouTube channel, or LinkedIn page.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 220.127.116.11 (December 2, 2021):
- Fix: A failure problem when converting certain MKV videos.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 18.104.22.168 (October 11, 2021):
- New: Added support for the new Windows 11 operating system.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 22.214.171.124 (August 24, 2021):
- Fix: A failure problem when converting videos that contain no audios.
- Fix: A problem that the audio of certain output videos only contains 2 channels despite there are 6 in the source.
- Fix: A problem that the output GIF images have incorrect frame rate.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 126.96.36.199 (August 10, 2021):
- New: Some improvements on the live update feature.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 188.8.131.52 (July 13, 2021):
- Fix: A problem that the wrong video streams are selected when extracting videos from certain sources.
- Fix: A noisy problem when converting certain 8-channel audio files.
- Fix: A failure problem when remuxing audio files to certain videos.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 184.108.40.206 (July 06, 2021):
- New: Some improvements on the Audio Denoise module.
- Fix: A failure problem when opening AV1 encoded videos.
- Fix: A problem that the hardware acceleration cannot be enabled when converting certain videos to 10bit HEVC videos.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 220.127.116.11 (June 29, 2021):
- New: Some improvements on the conversion of pictures to videos and pictures to slideshows.
- Fix: A failure problem when converting certain videos.
- Fix: A problem that the aspect ratio of certain videos are incorrect after being rotated.
- Fix: A failure problem when extracting subtitles from certain videos.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 18.104.22.168 (June 22, 2021):
- New: Some improvements on the conversion speed of video to GIF.
- New: Some improvements on the speed of sharpening videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when converting certain videos to images.
- Fix: A failure problem when watermarking certain videos with timestamp.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 22.214.171.124 (June 16, 2021):
- New: Some improvements on the speed of encoding AV1 videos.
- Fix: A problem when opening certain MP4 videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when trimming certain audio files.
- Fix: A failure problem when taking screenshots from certain videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when converting certain videos to GIF images.
Changes in DVDFab Toolkit 126.96.36.199 (January 13, 2021):
- New: Added the support to convert and output AV1 encoded videos.
- Fix: A problem that the file size of the converted MKV videos shows as 0.
- Fix: An abnormal audio bit problem during conversion.
Homepage – https://www.dvdfab.cn
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Input: 3GP, ASF, AVI, FLV, M2TS, MOV, MP4, M4V, MPEG, DAT, MKV, RMVB, RM, TS, VOB, WMV, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, FLAC, etc.
- Output: MP4, MKV, MP3, AAC, AC3, M4A, FLAC, JPG, PNG, GIF
Size: 74.2 MB