Whether you want to protect your own devices or the whole family’s, this is the right solution for you. You’ll get free antivirus that’s AVG Zen enabled to protect unlimited Windows, Mac and Android devices all from a single, easy-to-use dashboard.
One device or many, they’re all included. You can also add your family’s devices easily, and extend your full protection features to them for free. The days of checking up on the security of all your devices one by one are over.
With Free AVG Zen app for Android, you can remotely manage the protection of all your PC and Android devices. And keep track of the security status of any Mac – all from one place.
Features of AVG Internet Security – Unlimited:
- Antivirus. Helps stop, remove and prevent the spreading of viruses, worms, and trojans.
- Anti-Malware. Protects you from malware on your PC and helps stop anything that’s infected.
- Anti-Rootkit. Helps keep control of your PC in your hands, not some hacker’s.
- Enhanced Firewall. Blocks hackers attempting to access the private data stored on your PC. Stops malware taking over your computer or from harming other peoples. Works on wired and wireless networks.
- Anti-Spam. Prevents spammers and scammers from getting to you. Reduces your risks of falling prey to online spam by scanning and checking all your emails for suspect content and code.
- Email Scanner. Detects infected or rogue inbound attachments so they can’t damage your PC. Works as a plug-in for email applications including Microsoft Outlook or as a scanner for POP3, SMTP and IMAP accounts.
- Protective Cloud Technology. Identifies and prevents emerging threats “in the cloud” via automatic updates to your antivirus software.
- AVG LinkScanner Surf-Shield. Smart prevention technology that stops you hitting infected or criminal sites. Actively checks every webpage just before you click and stops you if it detects anything suspicious.
- Social Networking Protection. Checks the links that get exchanged when you’re on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc. to help keep you and your friends safe.
- Real-Time Outbreak Detection. Added crowd intelligence to our existing cloud-based Outbreak Detection technology to identify even the newest malware variants and outbreaks in real-time.
- Ransomware Protection against attacks that encrypt personal photos, documents, emails, etc. for ransom.
- Webcam Protection ends webcam spying for good by blocking malware and untrusted apps from hijacking webcam to spy on users.
- AVG Identity Protection. Analyzes a software’s behavior in real-time to determine if it’s safe. This feature helps protect you against 0-day threats and malicious programs that could steal your passwords, bank account details, and other digital valuables.
- File Shredder. Deletes data securely using processes that prevent them being accessed or recovered by someone else.
- Data Safe. Encrypts and stores your valuable documents, pictures or any other files onto a password-protected virtual disk on your PC. Use Windows Explorer to move files into your Data Safe and open them just like any other disk.
- Turboscan. Dramatically shortens scanning times thanks to a smarter scanning sequence that follows the order in which files are saved to the hard drive.
- Game Mode. Keeps scans and updates at bay while you play to avoid lags and freezes. Also safeguards your digital profile from hackers looking to steal and sell your game rewards.
- Smart Scanner. Only scans your PC when you’re not using it. Drops to low-priority mode as soon as you move your mouse or hit a key. To keep scan times to a minimum, it ignores the files it’s already scanned and knows are safe.
- Works with AVG Performance. Get an overview of the performance of all connected devices, and remotely clean clutter from your PCs.
- Works with AVG PrivacyFix. See the privacy status of all your devices at a glance.
- Remote Scan. Remotely scan any of your PC or Android devices for viruses and make sure their security is up-to-date.
- Share features. Extend all your PRO protection features to your family’s devices for free when you add them to your network.
- Auto-Fix. Detects and alerts you to any security risk, providing a simple one-click Auto-Fix button. That automatically fixes the problem and resets the system to the best protection mode.
Homepage – https://www.avg.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- PC: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- Mac: OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion or above
- Android: 2.2 or above