NVIDIA Studio Drivers provide artists, creators and 3D developers the best performance and reliability when working with creative applications. To achieve the highest level of reliability, Studio Drivers undergo extensive testing against multi-app creator workflows and multiple revisions of the top creative applications from Adobe to Autodesk and beyond.
Although GeForce Game Ready Drivers and NVIDIA Studio Drivers you can install on supported notebook GPUs, the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM for recommended software updates for your notebook.
nVIDIA Studio Driver supports
In addition, this new NVIDIA Studio Driver introduces support for 30-bit color across all product lines. With 24-bit color, a pixel can be built from 16.7 million shades of color. By increasing to 30-bit color, a pixel can now be built from over 1 billion shades of color, which eliminates the abrupt changes in shades of the same color.
The January NVIDIA Studio Driver provides optimal support for the latest new creative applications and updates announced at CES including a new Eye Contact feature for NVIDIA Broadcast and a myriad of new functionality for NVIDIA Omniverse. In addition, this NVIDIA Studio Driver also introduces support for the new GeForce RTX 4070 Ti.
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 3.0 for NVIDIA Maxwell and later GPUs
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.3
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12
Software Module Versions
- HD Audio Driver – 184.108.40.206
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.21.0713
- GeForce Experience – 220.127.116.11
- CUDA – 12.1
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.964.0
Release 470 was the last driver branch to support Quadro desktop GPUs based on the Kepler architecture.
NvIFR OpenGL support.
Release 470 was the last driver branch to support this functionality. NvIFR header files, samples and documentation removed from the NVIDIA Capture SDK 7.1.9 release. Future drivers will remove NvIFR.dll and any other reference to NvIFR.
Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports the following 3D Vision technologies and features:
- NVIDIA 3D Stereoscopic Driver, including the 3D Vision driver and USB (emitter) driver
- NVAPI-based stereo APIs for Direct3D applications.
NVIDIA Kepler GPUs for Notebooks
- Beginning with Release 430, the NVIDIA driver no longer supports NVIDIA GPUs for notebooks based on the Kepler architecture.
32-bit Operating Systems
- Beginning with Release 396, NVIDIA is no longer releasing Game Ready drivers for 32-bit operating systems for any GPU architecture.
- [Assassin’s Creed Origins] Game may have stability issues when using 531.18.
- [The Last of Us Part 1] Game may randomly crash during gameplay on GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs
- [Hogwarts Legacy] [Regression] Black Screen/Hang on Launch at Shader Compilation Screen using Driver 531.18
- Adobe application stability issues using 531.18
- Enscape crash at startup with 531.18
- Beamr – Issue with AV1 encoding in PTD=0 mode
- Derivative TouchDesigner – NVAR: crash when using multi-person tracking
- [Forza Horizon 5] Rainbow like artifacts in game after driver update
- [Portal with RTX] “Background application max frame rate” setting is getting eng while game is in focus
- Disable Horizon Zero Dawn Resizable Bar profile on Intel platforms
Homepage – https://www.nvidia.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 11.
- NVIDIA TITAN Series: NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal)
- GeForce RTX 40 Series: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
- GeForce RTX 30 Series: GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060
- GeForce RTX 20 Series: GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
- GeForce 16 Series: GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
- GeForce 10 Series: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050
Size: 854 MB