Barcode Maker (barcode generator) makes EAN 13, UCC 12, UCC 13, UCC 8, EAN 8, UPC A, UPC E, ISBN barcodes and they all support No, 2, 5 Digit supplement. Barcode Maker also supports Code 39 (Code 3 of 9), ITF14, Code 2 of 5 Interleaved, Codabar.
You can save the barcode image as a TIFF, PNG, JPG, BMP, PDF or as a vector barcode in the Enhanced MetaFile (EMF) or Encapsulated PostScript (EPS).
Both CMYK and RGB color mode are supported. The CMYK barcode can be used in e.g. Adobe Illustrator. EXIF information can be added to the TIFF, JPG and PDF file.
The barcode list can be made in the barcode software itself (*.bim) or in MS Excel (*.xls) or as a text file (*.txt). Sequential barcoding is also available and will make just about any sequence needed.
Barcode Maker have a predefined barcode size settings recommended by GS1 for most barcodes, one click to access.
Use the barcode list to add products and select one or more to save barcode image(s) and/or barcode label printing of more than one product in one go. Also the path to the barcode image you can Export/save in a MS Excel spreadseet or comma delimited text file. So you can link the barcode image in MS Publisher, Adobe InDesign and other software titles. You will also be able to add a barcode image(s) in a MS Excel spreadsheet.
Barcode Maker supports no less than 20+ barcode types.
- UPC-A (GTIN-12, UCC-12)
- EAN-13 (GTIN-13, UCC-13)
- ISBN for books
- Code 2 of 5 Interleaved
- Code 39
- QR Code
- And more barcodes
The ISBN barcode have a build in database for easy formating. Barcode label printing is available and can have an additional image added to the barcode label, choose one of the 330+ predefined labels or define your own
You will of cause be able to set almost any of the settings for the barcode, if needed, x-dim, Mils, bar height, Quiet Zone, padding, bearer bar, Light Margin, rotate barcode and much more. Add additional text on the barcode using Free Text.
This Barcode Maker has a lot of features not found in any other barcode generator. Easy to use Help file included in setup. PDF manual and Video tutorials are available online. If you are serious about barcode making, then try this barcode software, Barcode Maker today.
Changes in Barcode Maker 9.00:
- Fixed bug in v9.00 Space between barcode and supplemnt, somtimes didn’t update correctly, fixed
- Fixed bug in v9.00 Saving a *.eps file (no items in the Barcode List), font was not found in Adobe Illustrator, fixed
- Fixed bug in v9.00 Adding FreeText even when option was set to NONE, moved ISBN to selected pos., fixed
New and improved functions added in Barcode Maker 9:
- Save most settings in the software to a *.set file, only FastLinks are not saved. Use Save as in the File menu
- Open a *.set file and change the settings in the software. only FastLinks are not saved
- Copies can be added to the Barcode List
- Copies can be used when printing on labels
- Check to see if Barcode fits Label in the Print on Label Tab can now be canceled pressing the Esc (Escape) key on your keyboard. Checking is done before Print and/or Preview starts. Its also faster than the old one.
- Copies can be used when using Export > comma delimited text file (*.txt) for Adobe InDesign > Save As
- Merge two text files (side by side), merge to comma delimited text file (*.txt) for Adobe InDesign to one containing both files.
- In the Barcode List you can add a [CR] at the start of the text in Free Text
- In the Barcode List you can remove a [CR] at the start of the text in Free Text
- In the Barcode List you can add a [CR] at the end of the text in Free Text
- In the Barcode List you can remove a [CR] at the end of the text in Free Text
- In the Barcode List you can add Copies from the Barcode Input
- ISBN database updated (Jan. 19th, 2019)
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 18.9 MB