Barcode Maker (barcode generator) makes EAN 13, UCC 12, UCC 13, UCC 8, EAN 8, UPC A, UPC E, ISBN barcodes and they all support No, 2, 5 Digit supplement. Barcode Maker also supports Code 39 (Code 3 of 9), ITF14, Code 2 of 5 Interleaved, Codabar.
You can save the barcode image as a TIFF, PNG, JPG, BMP, PDF or as a vector barcode in the Enhanced MetaFile (EMF) or Encapsulated PostScript (EPS).
Both CMYK and RGB color mode are supported. The CMYK barcode can be used in e.g. Adobe Illustrator. EXIF information can be added to the TIFF, JPG and PDF file.
The barcode list can be made in the barcode software itself (*.bim) or in MS Excel (*.xls) or as a text file (*.txt). Sequential barcoding is also available and will make just about any sequence needed.
Barcode Maker have a predefined barcode size settings recommended by GS1 for most barcodes, one click to access.
Use the barcode list to add products and select one or more to save barcode image(s) and/or barcode label printing of more than one product in one go. Also the path to the barcode image can be Exported/saved in a MS Excel spreadseet or comma delimited text file, so you can link the barcode image in MS Publisher, Adobe InDesign and other software titles. You will also be able to add a barcode image(s) in a MS Excel spreadsheet.
The ISBN barcode have a build in database for easy formating. Barcode label printing is available and can have an additional image added to the barcode label, choose one of the 330+ predefined labels or define your own
You will of cause be able to set almost any of the settings for the barcode, if needed, x-dim, Mils, bar height, Quiet Zone, padding, bearer bar, Light Margin, rotate barcode and much more. Add additional text on the barcode using Free Text.
Easy to use Help file included in setup. PDF manual and Video tutorials are available online. If you are serious about barcode making, then try this barcode software, Barcode Maker today.
This Barcode Maker has a lot of features not found in any other barcode generator.
Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
New and improved functions added in Barcode Maker 8:
- New barcode engine (to be able to Rotate vector images)
- Open MS Excel *.xlsx files.
- Vector barcode can be rotated 90, 180, 270 degree
- Barcode List, Max. 65,000 items
- Sequential barcodes can be added randomly to the Barcode List
- Faster Barcode List, Check, Uncheck, Delete
- Faster Print barcode on Label
- Barcodes Human Readable text and Text Alignment (Product/Free Text) have been changed and can have different font and font size.
- Improved Automatically calculated Human Readable text font size for EAN, ISBN, ISMN, ISSN, UPC, JAN and others
- Barcode List, Max. 800,000 items, please note that it depends on the Memory available and have not been fully tested.
- Delete [CR] if FreeText is placed above the barcode. Added to the Barcode menu and must be selected.
- ISBN database updated
- QR Code added.
- Improved Auto NewLine (FreeText)
- Improved Printing (FreeText)
Changes in Barcode Maker 8.80:
- Fixed bug: Convert UPC-A or EAN-13 to ITF-14 failed if it was not selected in the Barcode List first
- Fixed bug: Adding Product as Text on the barcode, would add additional space
Size: 18.7 MB