Pinnacle Studio Ultimate delivers the tools you need to create pro-like videos, including premium effects like NewBlue FX. Moreover, the the software has included powerful features like new Morph transitions, Split Screen video, Multi-Camera video editing and more. That allows you to You can create HD and 4K videos with the controls, filters and precision you need to edit like a PRO.
Extra 10% OFF (until 28-Feb 2023) Coupon code: PINNACLE10
This new version of Pinnacle is faster, better, and more efficient than ever – and we have you to thank. Based on your feedback, we’ve fortified the product, focusing on core editing processes to bring real improvements to the aspects that truly matter to you, delivering our most streamlined and smooth editing experience in years.
Pinnacle Studio 26 brings tangible improvements to the user experience beyond simple bug fixes and interface tweaks. The upgraded structure of the product with changes in everything from behavioral logic to resource management, to a brand-new proxy codec. With greatly enhanced stability, performance, and usability, enjoy a streamlined workflow, and fully focus on the creative side of video editing!
Start your project with a themed template or edit on the multi-track timeline. Enjoy features like multi-camera video editing, split screen video and more than 1,500 video filters, effects and titles.
You can even add a custom-fit soundtrack to your video to set the mood. When you’re ready, share your movie online, export it to popular devices, or create DVDs that include chapters and menus.
Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 26 Features:
- Smart Object Tracking
- Blend Modes
- Title Editor
- Pitch Scaling and Time Stretching
- 8K Import
- Dynamic Video Masking
- Keyframe Groups
- Video Masking
- Stability and performance
- Noise reduction using a custom noise profile
- Multi-channel Sound Mixing
- Editing across unlimited tracks
- Keyframe controls
- Motion Tracking with Mosaic Blur
- Advanced Color Grading
- Multi-camera editing for 6 cameras
- 100+ MyDVD menu templates
- Audio Ducking
- 4K Video Editing
- 360 video editing
- Seamless Transitions
- Alpha Channel Export
Pinnacle Studio Other Features:
Combine footage from multiple devices to create more dynamic videos. Easily align and sync clips with audio syncing or by markers.
Stop Motion animation
Gather your props, plug in your camera and capture your story frame by frame. Control camera settings, see overlay frames, set distances and capture frames automatically or manually from within Pinnacle Studio.
Royalty-free music library
No movie is complete without the perfect soundtrack. Add music to your videos with the royalty-free ScoreFitter music library – it automatically adjusts to perfectly fit the length of your movie!
Enjoy Timeline or Storyboard editing. Easily trim video and edit freely on the multi-track timeline. Create sophisticated picture-in-picture and multi-layer HD effects with frame accuracy and keyframe editing – produce like a pro with the control you need.
Add dynamic effects
Add motion to your still images or videos with simple controls for Pan and Zoom. Or, layer clips and add interest with easy tools to create a picture-in-picture effect or crop video directly in the preview pane!
Video and photo slideshows
Drag and drop your videos, photos and music and let SmartMovie, the automatic movie generator, do the rest. Preview your production and edit in the timeline to customize your movie. Or, start with hundreds of Montage video templates with themes perfect for every occasion.
Video filters and effects
Add excitement and polish to every production with hundreds of customizable video effects, animated titles and transitions. Enhance colors, add effects, turn grey skies blue and much more.
Quick fixes for common problems
Crop and rotate video or enhance color with Pinnacle Studio. Now it’s easier than ever to access all the tools you need to crop, zoom, rotate, enhance and even eliminate red eye from your photos and film!
When you video is complete, upload your video to share with your family and friends on Facebook, YouTube and/or Vimeo – directly from Pinnacle Studio! Export to popular formats to playback on your favourite device, or burn it to disc – complete with menus and chapters!
Create DVDs with menus
You’ve spent hours creating the perfect videos, now give it the packaging it deserves! Turn your production into a pro-quality disc with menus, chapters and music or burn to DVD and AVCHD disc in a flash with customizable themed menu templates. Blu-ray plug-in available for purchase.
What’s New in Pinnacle Studio 26:
IMPROVED! Product Stability. This release focuses largely on product stability and core feature performance, along with dozens of crash and bug fixes for targeted improvements to more than 200 unique user-identified scenarios. Pinnacle Studio 26 is our most reliable and stable version to date. Enjoy smooth and streamlined video editing from the moment you install it!
IMPROVED! Product Performance. Incredible performance improvements have been implemented in user-identified areas such as software launch time, resource utilization, interface and project preview responsiveness, as well as import and export speed. Main performance improvements include:
- Implementing Apple ProRes* as a smart proxy format for improved preview, playback, timeline rendering, and overall editing responsiveness
- Changing behavioral logic to avoid unnecessary refreshes and reduce rendering delays
A new dropdown to choose from project preview quality options to optimize performance
- Targeted speed improvements on importing clips into the library and exporting final projects
ENHANCED! Keyframe Editing. With newly added keyframe management options, it’s easy to manipulate groups of keyframes for quick replication of your customizations, such as looping animations, light flashes, custom pan and zoom animations, complex sequences of changes to color or brightness, and more.
Create, copy, paste, and delete groups of keyframes across parameters (brightness, transparency, saturation, etc.) to another clip, or another parameter on the same clip.
IMPROVED! User Interface. Enjoy streamlined editing with enhanced usability across the product, thanks to improvements on the installation process, control panel options, in-product help, and more. Refreshed control panel sections provide more control over your editing experience, including options to reduce the demand on your computer; revised tooltips and interface strings deliver improved clarity and interpretability.
IMPROVED! Tools and features performance across the product. Enjoy improved title editing responsiveness and see changes applied to titles in the title preview much faster. Plus, manage your customized titles more effectively with updates to the accessibility of your saved presets. Extend the power of video masking with reduced mask editing response time for shape creation and editing, object tracking, and applying functions to the mask or matte for better playback performance.
What’s New in Pinnacle Studio 25:
- NEW Smart Object Tracking: An Ultimate exclusive, new Smart Object Tracking inside the Mask Creator leverages AI technology to identify people, animals, food, vehicles and more in your footage and track them across your clips, saving you hours of manual frame-by-frame video masking
- NEW Blend Modes: A requested feature, Blend Modes are an industry standard tool that empowers you to layer tracks creatively and achieve everything from subtle light bleeds to incredible visual effects
- NEW Pitch Scaling and Time Stretching: Change the pitch or length of an audio recording such as music, narration or dialogue without distorting the sound
- NEW 8K Import: Bring in your 8K footage and export to 4K or HD
- NEW Keyframe Groups: Duplicate your advanced customizations more efficiently with a new ability to copy and paste groups of keyframes to a later timecode in the clip for easy repeat animations
- ENHANCED Video Masking: Enjoy improved mask creation and mask management with grouped raster and vector tools, plus a new ability to convert track masks to clip masks and vice versa
Homepage – https://www.pinnaclesys.com
- Operating system: Windows 11, 10, 64 bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 4th generation or later or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360 video
- RAM: 4 GB or higher, 8+GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360 video
- Graphics card: Minimum resolution 1024 x 768, minimum 256MB VGA VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
DirectX graphics device recommended:
- NVIDIA GeForce 700 series / Quadro 600 (Fermi-based) or newer (CUDA-enabled required for CUDA support)
- ATI Radeon HD 5XXX series or higher
- Intel HD Graphics from Ivy Bridge or higher
- 3D Titler requires DirectX 11
- Sound card: Windows-compatible sound card
- Hard drive space: 10 GB HDD space for full installation
- Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates Registration required for product use.
- Video: AVCHD, DV, HDV, AVI, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP (MPEG-4, H.263), WMV, Non-encrypted DVD titles (incl. DVD-VR/+VR), MOV (DV, MPEG-4, H.264), HEVC** (H.265), XAVC, MXF, DVCPRO HD, XAVC S, GoPro LRV, Cineform
- Audio: MP3, MPA, M4A, WAV, AMR, AC3, AAC, Vorbis, WMA
- Image: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPS, J2K, PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, TIF, WMF
- Disc: DVD, AVCHD, Blu-ray ($)
- Video: DV, HDV, AVI, WMV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, Flash, 3GP, HEVC** (H.265, H.264), XAVC S, MOV, M2TS, FLV, 3GP, GIF, Cineform
- Image: BMP, JPEG, TIF, TGA
- Audio: AC3, MP2, MP3, MP4, WAV
- DVD burner required for creating DVD and AVCHD discs
- Blu-ray burning requires purchase of a separate plug-in from within the product
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Russian, Finnish, Danish, Swedish and Japanese
Size: 1.16 GB