nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver unleashes the full power and features in nVIDIA’s desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. nVIDIA GeForce software ensures the best experience with your nVIDIA hardware. It delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility and reliability with nVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture.
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
This nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver package supports GeForce 600, 700, 800, 900, 10 and RTX 20 series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. Also includes the 3D Vision Controller driver.
- 32-bit Operating Systems – Beginning with Release 396, NVIDIA is no longer releasing Game Ready drivers for 32-bit operating systems for any GPU architecture.
- NVIDIA Fermi GPUs – Beginning with Release 396, the NVIDIA Game Ready driver no longer supports NVIDIA GPUs based on the Fermi architecture.
New in nVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 418.91:
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games.
Provides the optimal gaming experience when using DLSS and Ray Tracing in Battlefield V and Metro Exodus.
Includes support for new GeForce RTX laptops, and delivers the optimum performance in Futuremark’s 3DMark Port Royal benchmark, which has just added a new feature test for NVIDIA Deep Learning Super Sampling (DLSS).
- Open Computing Language (OpenCL software) 1.2 for NVIDIA Kepler and later
- OpenGL 4.6
- Vulkan 1.1
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
Added or updated the following SLI Profiles:
- Assetto Corsa Competizione – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Life is strange Season 2 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- NBA 2K19 – AFR enabled for Turing GPUs
- Space Hulk Tactics – AFR enabled for Turing GPU
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.34
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.18.0907
- GeForce Experience – 22.214.171.124
- CUDA – 10.0
Implemented performance improvements on multiple titles, such as Witcher 3. when using G-SYNC and SLI on Pascal and Maxwell GPUs.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 418.91:
- [Battlefield 1]: Lines appear in the terrain with NVIDIA Control Panel anisotropic filtering override enabled.
- [GeForce RTX 20 series]: Event ID 14 error appears in event viewer logs when Digital Vibrance setting is changed.