YouTube Downloader HD is a free tool for downloading videos from YouTube and converting them into AVI or MP4 format (compatible with iPad, iPhone). Now you can download High Quality videos, High Definition and Full HD videos from YouTube.
The interface is extremely simple. Just select the necessary output format, type or paste the URL of the YouTube video you want to grab and specify the output folder. Once you hit the Start button, the program will start downloading and converting the video. So the duration of the process will only depend on the speed of your Internet connection and CPU.
The software fully supports Unicode file names and is 100% virus-free. It contains absolutely NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE, NO REGISTRATION, NO POPUPS, NO MALWARE or other unwanted software. YouTube Downloader HD has no limitations by file size or video duration.
If you need a way to download any types of videos from YouTube and convert them into formats supported by your portable devices, YouTube Video Downloader will be just right choise for you!
Youtube Downloader HD Features:
- Easy to use: just copy video URL from your web browser and paste to Downloader. No need to use scripts or browser plug-ins.
- Convert downloaded video to various formats.
- Download Youtube High Definition and Full HD videos (available on certain videos)
- Unicode support: the program can save movies whose names have non-standard characters (like Chinese, Japanese, Cyrillic, etc.)
- Support for big video files
Changes in Version 5.4.1:
- Option to choose whether or not to download the entire playlist (requested by many users)
Changes in Version 5.4.0:
- Bug fix: Unable to extract video info
- Bug fix: “temp” video title
Changes in Version 5.3.1:
- Another slow download fix
- Increase the maximum number of download threads to 64
Changes in Version 5.3.0:
- Troubleshoot slow download issue (thanks to the many users who reported the issue!)
Changes in Version 5.2.0:
- Finally the Playlist Download is available with Youtube Downloader HD. Just add a playlist URL instead of a video URL and click “Add to Download Queue”. This also works with video URL containing a “list” parameter.
- Small bug fixes
Changes in Version 5.1.0:
- Significant increase in download speed for large videos (thanks to Dharam for help)
- Bug fix: “The URL column can’t be stretched” (thanks Ray for reporting the issue)
Changes in Version 5.0:
- Multi-threaded download is finally here! So I hope the problems with slow downloads are over 🙂
You can choose how many threads to use for downloading – from 1 to 32. This long awaited feature is currently in beta. So don’t go crazy guys, increase the number of threads gradually.
- Auto restart for failed download streams
- Displaying the current speed in multi-threaded mode
- If you have problem with the new download mode, You can choose the old one by selecting 1 thread option
Homepage – https://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.
Size: 20.8 MB