avast Internet Security 2016 provides complete antivirus, anti-spyware, antispam, and firewall protection, complemented now by new avast! SafeZone technology.
It creates an isolated virtual desktop, invisible to any possible attacker, where you can do your online shopping and banking securely. avast! SafeZone opens a new (clean) desktop so that other programs don’t see what’s happening – and it leaves no history once it’s closed.
The avast! award-winning and certified antivirus engine and shields stop even previously unknown threats – for peace of mind when you chat or spend time on Facebook, Twitter, or other websites.
The avast! silent firewall stops hackers and other unauthorized entry attempts to your PC, to keep your data where it belongs – safe and sound.
avast Internet Security 2016’s antispam feature blocks both spam and sophisticated “phishing” attempts, to keep you from clicking “harmless” links that really can cause damage. avast! has been proven again for its great scanning speed. Anti-Malware Test Labs tested 16 antiviruses and avast! received the highest honor, the Platinum Performance Award. Accelerate your PC with avast!
- Engine: Blocks viruses and spyware
- Cloud: Gives file reputation warnings
- Cloud: Streams real-time updates
- Remote: Allows assistance from a geek friend
- SafeZone: Secures shopping and banking
- Sandbox: Lets you surf the web virtually
- Sandbox: Runs risky programs virtually
Hybrid Cloud Technologies:
- Streaming, real-time virus database updates
- File reputation system
- Browser Sandboxing
- avast! Account portal
- Remote Assistance
- Easy-to-use user interface
- Customizable installation
- Now even faster AND less resource-hungry
- Windows 10 compatible
- Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
- Real-time anti-rootkit protection
- Silent Firewall
- avast! WebRep
- avast! CommunityIQ
- Boot-time scanner
- avast! SafeZone
- avast! Sandbox
- Intelligent Scanner
- Silent/Gaming Mode
- Green computing
avast! Real-time Shields – a team of 24/7 guards:
- File System Shield
- Mail Shield
- Web Shield
- P2P Shield/IM Shield
- Network Shield
- Script Shield
- Behavior Shield
- 64-bit support
- Heuristics engine
- Code emulator
- Automatic processing
- Smart virus definition updates
- Fast application of updates
- Multi-threaded scanning optimization
- Wake-up/Scheduled scanning
avast Internet Security 2016 works on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 bit, 64 bit).
What’s New in avast Internet Security 2016:
- NEW: Passwords – Avast can now manage your passwords and generate strong passwords for you. Just one password to remember.
- checks your passwords security
- stores your passwords securely
- includes browser extensions for easier logging in and form filling
- generates strong passwords
- NEW: SafeZone browser – Replaced the SafeZone for safer shopping and banking
- Pay Mode: runs automatically on banking sites (This isolates the session and protects it from possible keyloggers or other malicious software secretly lurking on your computer. With Pay Mode you can perform all your financial transactions in peace, without fear of your password or other personal details being stolen. Pay Mode can be also turned on manually directly via browser UI.)
- HTTPS scanning while preserving the original certificate
- Optionally, some extensions such as Ad Blocker and Video Downloader (potentially useful as SafeZone doesn’t support add-ons for security reasons).
- NEW: User interface – More space for content, easy control
- NEW: Feedback possible directly from program – report bugs, feature requests and other suggestions easier
- IMPROVED: Home network security now detects more router vulnerabilites and shows more details
- IMPROVED: Installation – it should be now faster and less obtrusive.
Changes in avast Internet Security 2016 12.1.2266 Beta:
+ SecureLine internal enhancements
+ Firewall profile switching rewritten
+ Avast screens are not displayed on Windows 10 lockscreens anymore
+ Boot time scan feature is now being downloaded on-demand
+ Fixed showing restart dialog too often and ignore postpone times
Homepage – http://www.avast.com
Size: 213 MB