Foxit PhantomPDF is a business ready PDF toolkit to create professional looking PDF documents and forms. You can do that for tasks such as developing personal documents, implementing workgroup collaboration, designing company forms. Produce company collateral, finalizing agreements, applying digital signatures, or document archiving.
Award winning Foxit PDF creator allows you to produce great looking PDF document and forms quickly, affordably, and securely. This is the perfect solution for home/home offices, small and medium sized businesses, and large enterprises. Foxit PhantomPDF comes in three versions to fit the diverse use cases that different users require.
Foxit PhantomPDF can combine, split or repackage various PDF files. The documents can be merged or split based on page numbers, page outlines or bookmarks. Plus, this Suite can batch convert existing documents to a single or multiple PDF files.
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard
Foxit PhantomPDF Business
Complete Business Ready PDF solution that expands upon PhantomPDF Standard by offering advanced editing, shared review initiation, higher security, additional file compression, PDF A/E/X creation, and bates numbering.
Highlighted features of PhantomPDF Business include:
- XFA Form Filling. XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- High Performance. Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
- One Click PDF Creation. Create PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced PDF Editor. Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
- Robust Document Security. Use password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
- Redaction. Permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
- Document Certification. Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
- Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager. Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents. And allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
- Form Design. Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
- Optical Character Recognition. OCR support to make scanned or image-based PDFs selectable and searchable.
- PDF/A Validation. Verify that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b for long term archiving.
- PDF Optimizer. Optimize PDF document to reduce the file size.
- High Compression of scanned documents.
- Email and Phone Support – help when you need it
New Features in Foxit PhantomPDF 126.96.36.19914
- PDF index creation and searching
Create a full-text index for a PDF file or a catalog (a specific group of PDFs) and search that index using Advanced Search, which can greatly speed up searches in PDF files.
- iManage10 integration
Integrate with iManage Work Desktop for Windows (v10.x), allowing users to open/check out/edit PDF files from and save/check them in to iManage10 directly from PhantomPDF.
Improvements in Foxit PhantomPDF 188.8.131.5214
- More settings in exporting PDF to other file formats
- Provide more setting options when exporting PDF to spreadsheets including Numeric settings and options to create multiple worksheets for each table/each page.
- Export PDF to multiple HTML files by its headings or bookmarks, or to a single HTML file with a Bookmarks/Headings panel for navigation.
- Add an option to include the images in the conversion when exporting PDF to Word, RTF, and HTML files.
- More seamless integration with ECM
- When exporting PDFs to other formats, directly save output files to SharePoint, Google Drive, OneDrive, and ndOffice.
- Add an option that allows you to create PDFs from files in SharePoint, iManage, Google Drive, OneDrive, and ndOffice.
- Within Microsoft Office, directly convert the Office file to PDF and save it to SharePoint, iManage, Google Drive, OneDrive, ndOffice.
- Enhanced integration with Alfresco helps users better manage and share PDF documents.
- Enable you to add Numbered lists to paragraphs when using Edit Text and Typewriter/Callout/Textbox features.
- Enhancements in digital signatures
- Support Long Term Validation (LTV) for digital signatures in PDF, which is useful to ensure the document can be validated at any time in the future.
- Allow you to create a digital signature in compliance with PAdES standard.
- Place digital signatures on multiple files.
- Offer improvements in setting a scale ratio and calibrating the measurements in the document.
- Get annotation properties through JS.
- Add an option to scan a paper document to multiple PDF files directly.
- Allow users to create table of contents from files and folders in a PDF portfolio when creating the PDF portfolio.
- Retain font formatting when you copy text content from Microsoft Word files to the text form fields in PDFs.
- Provide a new-style user interface during the installation of the EXE package.
- Some other user-friendly enhancements.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 184.108.40.20614
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.
Homepage – https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-editor/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 550 MB