Foxit PhantomPDF is a business ready PDF toolkit to create professional looking PDF documents and forms. You can do that for tasks such as developing personal documents, implementing workgroup collaboration, designing company forms. Produce company collateral, finalizing agreements, applying digital signatures, or document archiving.
Award winning Foxit PDF creator allows you to produce great looking PDF document and forms quickly, affordably, and securely. This is the perfect solution for home/home offices, small and medium sized businesses, and large enterprises. Foxit PhantomPDF comes in three versions to fit the diverse use cases that different users require.
Foxit PhantomPDF can combine, split or repackage various PDF files. The documents can be merged or split based on page numbers, page outlines or bookmarks. Plus, this Suite can batch convert existing documents to a single or multiple PDF files.
Foxit PhantomPDF Standard
Foxit PhantomPDF Business
Complete Business Ready PDF solution that expands upon PhantomPDF Standard by offering advanced editing, shared review initiation, higher security, additional file compression, PDF A/E/X creation, and bates numbering.
Highlighted features of PhantomPDF Business include:
- XFA Form Filling. XFA (XML Form Architecture) form allows you to leverage existing XFA forms.
- High Performance. Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
- One Click PDF Creation. Create PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Advanced PDF Editor. Allows you to modify any page contents in any PDF documents, select, insert, change, remove, rotate, copy and paste text, images, graphics and shadings.
- Robust Document Security. Use password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
- Redaction. Permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
- Document Certification. Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
- Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector and Policy Manager. Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents. And allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
- Form Design. Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking forms. Form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form reducing manual key entering and input errors.
- Optical Character Recognition. OCR support to make scanned or image-based PDFs selectable and searchable.
- PDF/A Validation. Verify that the document is compliant with PDF/A-1a or PDF/A-1b for long term archiving.
- PDF Optimizer. Optimize PDF document to reduce the file size.
- High Compression of scanned documents.
- Email and Phone Support – help when you need it
- Fixed some security and stability issues.
What’s New in Foxit PhantomPDF 126.96.36.199478:
New Features in Foxit PhantomPDF 188.8.131.52478
- Create PDFs from Microsoft Project (Business Only)
Quickly create and email PDFs using a Foxit PDF tab in the Microsoft Project ribbon.
- Allow you to create and manage an embedded index for a single PDF, which makes it much faster to search the document with that index.
- Reverse the page order for a range of pages in PDF documents in a few steps.
- Enable you to export PDF files to XPS files.
Improvements in Foxit PhantomPDF 184.108.40.206478
- Enhanced industry standards validation and creation
- Use the Preflight feature to analyze whether PDF documents are valid for print production and comply with PDF’s standards (including PDF/A, PDF/E, PDF/X, PDF/UA, and PDF/VT), correct fixable errors in the documents, as well as creating standards-compliant documents with more settings.
- Provide more details in the analyzing results and more options to create a results report.
- The Standards panel icon automatically appears on the left side of the navigation pane when you open a PDF that is compliant with a standard, giving you a quick way to view the standards information of the PDF.
- When exporting PDFs to other formats, directly save the output files to ShareFile, DMSforLegal, Dropbox, Box, and eDOCS DM.
- Allow you to choose files from ShareFile, DMSforLegal, Dropbox, Box, and eDOCS DM when creating, comparing, combining, organizing PDFs and more.
- Within Microsoft Office, directly convert the Office file to PDF and save it to ShareFile, DMSforLegal, Dropbox, Box, and eDOCS DM.
- Enhanced PDF creation from HTML
- Provide the Media Style options to convert a web page exactly as how it is displayed on the screen to PDF, or convert it based on the Print setting on the web page itself.
- Offer scaling options to specify whether to scale web pages while conversion.
- More efficient redaction
- Search and redact multiple words or phrases at the same time to streamline your workflows.
- Allow you to select multiple redaction codes from the context menu or the properties of the marked content.
- Add Tool Wizard on the Start page for some most frequently used features to help you quickly get started with Foxit PhantomPDF.
- Open ndOffice with one-click by adding the ndOffice Open command to Quick Access Toolbar.
- Some other user-friendly enhancements.
Issues Addressed in Foxit PhantomPDF 220.127.116.11478
- Fixed some security and stability issues. Click here for details.
Homepage – https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-editor/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 585 MB