MiniTool Power Data Recovery 11.5
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is powerful and professional data recovery software that will help you recover the lost data caused by any factor. It not only helps you recover deleted files, but also recovers data from damaged, reformatted hard drive, as well.
In addition, MiniTool Power Data Recovery not only recovers data from hard disk and RAID device, but also supports to recover data from CD, DVD disks, memory card, memory stick, and flash drive.
As a data recovery software suite, theprogram includes five data recovery modules. There are Undelete Recovery, Damaged Partition Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery, Digital Media Recovery and CD/DVD Recovery. Each data recovery module focuses on different data loss conditions.
With this most effective file recovery tool, you do not need to have technical background to use it. All the data recovery steps are logical and easy like 1-2-3. Just follow the data recovery step, and you will get your lost data back.
It is a risk-free and all in one data recovery software that helps you in recovering your all important data lost after accidental format, virus problems, software malfunction, file/directory deletion, or even sabotage! It is easy to use data recovery software that examines your inaccessible hard drives, CD/DVD disk, memory card, memory stick, and other digital media for damages and corruptions, and recovers the data.
MiniTool also provides the Power Data Recovery Boot Disk for you. It will allow you to recover data after system crash, hard drive crash and booting problems without Operating System.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery software recovers:
- Data from damaged partition an from inaccessible hard drive
- Also data from formatted partition with original path and filename
- Deleted files and folders
- Data after re-partition or after reinstalling windows
- Data from a crashed hard drive or after an MBR corruption
- Photos from memory card
- Data from quick formatted CD/DVD/Blu-Ray disk
- Music and video from iPod
- Data from an unfinalized DVD disk
- Files from scratched or defective CD and DVD disk
- Data from Windows Dynamic Disk Volume
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Free Edition provides the most powerful data recovery abilities for home users for free. However, some functions are locked in the Free Edition. To unlock these functions, you need to register your copy with a license key. With a Personal License, you could use your copy of Power Data Recovery in your home for the registered computer.
Personal License is for private, noncommercial, home computer use only. Use of Personal License within any organization or for commercial purpose is strictly prohibited.
Changes in Power Data Recovery 11.5 (2023-03-14):
- Fixed the error code -1 registration issue.
- Fixed the bug that the File Name status displayed is incorrect when selecting files on the search results interface.
- Fixed the abnormal forward and backward on the search results interface.
- Fixed the bug that the number of recovered files is inconsistent with the number of selected files.
- Highlight the file path when moving forward and backward on the search results interface.
- Optimized the Search feature, which now can show the search result if there is space before or/and after the entered file name.
- Fixed the bug that the save progress stuck at 68% due to abnormal MP4 files.
- Fixed the software crash issue that is caused by logical errors.
Changes in Power Data Recovery 11.4 (2022-12-20):
- Brand-new Search box to quickly find needed files from numerous scan results.
- Fixed the bug that the status displayed is incorrect when selecting files.
- Continuously improved the disk scanning speed to quickly find lost files.
Changes in Power Data Recovery 11.3 (2022-08-09):
- Optimized the data filtering function.
- Optimized the data recovery from exFAT partitions.
- Fixed the animation bug of the main interface.
Changes in Power Data Recovery 11.0 (2022-05-17):
- Rebuilt the data structure of Type on the scan result page.
- Fixed the bug that Type does not show any file when scanning from specified paths.
- Optimized the Filter function for better filtering result.
- Optimized the display of the main interface when selecting a location to scan.
Changes in Power Data Recovery 10.2 (2021-12-14):
- Brand-new scanning interface with new icons.
- Optimize the position of the scanning progress bar.
- Fix the bug that software doesn’t scan CD/DVD.
Homepage – https://www.powerdatarecovery.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 10, 11.
Supported File System:: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 and ISO9660, Joliet, UDF File system.
Size: 79.6 MB