Open Blu-ray Ripper 2.90 Build 520
Open Blu-ray Ripper 2 is an all-in-one Blu-ray ripping tool with powerful functions. It can rip Blu-ray movies to popular audio and video formats for you freely watching on various devices. Such as iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad 1, iPad 2, The new iPad, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Mobile Phone, GPhone, PSP, PS3, BlackBerry, Sony, Archos, Windows Phone, HTC mobile, Motorola mobile, Sony mobile and various other mobile phones.
The brand-new Express and Expert interfaces are designed to meet new and professional users’ different needs. The app has the new function of converting 2D to 3D movies and setting 3D features.
Meanwhile, this new Open Cloner software enables you to trim and crop your Blu-ray movie as well as adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, vertical flip, horizontal flip and the movie effect.
You can also add text and image watermarks into your Blu-ray movies. The GPU acceleration makes the Blu-ray conversion much faster than before.
With the advanced HST technology, the conversion speed of Open Blu-ray Ripper is largely improved. This speedup is realized through optimizing the GPU of the video card. Compared with other Blu-ray rippers, Open Blu-ray Ripper largely increases the encoding speed of H.264, much faster than ever. (An NVIDIA video card is needed.)
Open Blu-ray Ripper has the function of converting 2D movies to 3D format. It enables you to choose different 3D features such as Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, etc and adjust the 3D depth to get your desired video effect.
Open Blu-ray Ripper can freely convert Blu-ray movies to various video formats like AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, 3GP, MP4, FLV, SWF, MOV, TS, RM, ASF, VOB, M4V and audio formats like MP3, M4A, WAV, AC3, MP2, AMR, FLAC, WMA, OGG, RA, AAC, AU, AIFF, DTS, etc.
Open Blu-ray Ripper Features:
- Rips the latest Blu-ray movies to a large number of audio and video formats.
- Supports a wide range of most popular multimedia devices including iPhone 5 and The new iPad.
- Converts 2D to 3D movies and set the 3D features as Red/Cyan, Red/Green, Red/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Interleaved, etc.
- Decrypts BD+ or AACS protected Blu-ray movies without any third party plug-in.
- The GPU acceleration function makes the Blu-ray conversion much faster.
- Trims your preferred clips from the video file.
- Crops the unnecessary borders from the video screen.
- Adds image and text watermarks into your target video file.
- Adjusts the values of brightness, contrast, saturation and set the movie effect as gray, flip color, invert, aged film, etc.
- Improved video quality
- The brand-new Express interface enables you to convert Blu-ray movies with just one click, and the Expert interface enables you to customize the converted movies.
- Plays back the converted movies directly after the conversion.
- Locates the target file quickly after the conversion.
- Supports to convert multiple chapters at one time and select your desired audio track and subtitle for each chapter.
- Select to enable multi-streams when ripping to MKV.
- Enable or disable subtitle when ripping.
- Set the parameters of codec, bitrate, size, fps, aspect ratio, channel, volume, etc for the converted file.
- Free technical support
Changes in Open Blu-ray Ripper 2.90 Build 520 (March 26, 2019):
- Updated the decryption module.
- Supported new released movies.
Homepage – https://www.opencloner.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 36.0 MB