MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio software is everything you need to master and edit professional-quality audio on your home computer. It is the legendary audio editor for recording, editing, optimizing and converting audio files.
This software delivers the goods whether you are recording your band or podcast, digitizing your vinyl collection, creating sound effects for your video, creating loops for your new tracks, or mastering your latest CD.
The brand-new version boasts a number of possibilities and applications. Record podcasts in professional quality, cut audio material fast using the Event tool, and edit with a full range of professional effects. Convert old analog recordings to digital and modify audio files using restoration and mastering tools for clean, professional sound.
In addition, this software has features such as slice editing, over 20 professional audio effects and filters, video sound editing, enhanced metering and iZotope Ozone Elements, for professional mastering.
Easily remove clicks, pops, and other noise from your audio files. Sweeten your sounds with more than 30 native signal and effects processing plug-ins, including compression, EQ, delay, chorus, and reverb. Sound Forge Audio Studio includes a full suite of studio-quality tools that provide professional results.
SOUND FORGE Audio Studio Features:
Cutting-Edge. Not only in Audio Editing.
- Slice Editing. Enables you to continue to tweak your edit even after you’ve made your cut.
- Soft Cut Soft Cut: Creates automatic, user-adjustable crossfades with each edit to guarantee smooth transitions between cuts with no pops or clicks.
Audio Cleaning: rebuilt from scratch. So you can repair a scratch.
- Vinyl restauration. The Vinyl Recording and Restoration interface makes it easier than ever to digitize your vinyl LPs or tapes and convert them to audio CDs or popular formats such as WAVE, MP3, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis.
- Vocal Tuning. Use the Elastic Audio Editor to tune your vocals to a pitch-perfect performance. Achieve amazing results with complete control. Change the pitch without affecting the length of the recording.
- Spectral Cleaning. Perform frequency-based noise removal. Visually identify frequencies of an offending noise such as a chair squeak or cough in your recording, then use the spectral cleaning tool to select and remove the frequencies that make up those sounds.
Pro Audio Effects. Easy to use.
Enhance your audio with more than 20 built-in professional-quality audio effects and filters. Includes Ozone Elements from iZotope.
- DeClicker/DeCrackler. Automatically detect and remove clicks and crackle from vinyl recordings or other noisy environments.
- DeClipper. When the record level is set too high the audio may clip, and cause distortion. Use the DeClipper to restore and recover analog or digital material with clipping artifacts.
- DeEsser. Reduce the excessive prominence of sibliant consonants, such as “s”, “z” and “sh”, in voice recordings.
- DeHisser. Easily remove unwanted hiss when digitizing archival tape-based recordings or hiss from a guitar or bass amp. Easily clean up background hiss with pre-sets for hiss behind vocals, cassette tape hiss, analog tape hiss and more.
- DeNoiser. Reduces unwanted steady-state noise, like that created by air-conditioning, equipment hum, and amplifier hiss. Let the DeNoiser automatically find the relevant noise samples and clean your audio material with ease.
- Effects. The program includes a set of professional effects to inspire your creativity, including Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Distortion, Amplitude Modulation, Dynamics, EQ, Gate, Limiter, Resonant Filter, Reverb, and Stutter.
High-fidelity. High-resolution recording.
Create clear and accurate high-fidelity recordings with resolutions as high as 32-bit/384kHz.
- Digitize old recordings. Convert your favorite LP records and tapes to CD or popular file formats such as MP3, FLAC, and Ogg Vorbis with the built-in Vinyl Recording and Restoration tools.
- Record Podcasts and DJ Sets. Easily create a podcast or DJ set. Whether your source is a microphone or the line out of your turntable rig, the editing tools, filters and effects make it easy to record and produce the perfect performance. Then render it to any of the popular streaming formats to upload and share with the world.
- Capture your performance. Plug a microphone into your computer’s audio card and capture your performance in high-fidelity with resolution up to 32-bit/384kHz.
What’s new in Sound Forge Audio Studio 17:
- NEW! Loudness Meter
- NEW! VST enhancements
- NEW! coreFX Utility
- NEW! Optimized onboarding
- wizardFX Suite with professional effects plug-ins
- Truncate Silence function for removing pauses
- Export Wizard for Audible, iTunes, and Amazon audiobooks in accordance with ACX standards
- Redesigned Visualization Meter
What’s new in Sound Forge Audio Studio 16:
- NEW! modernEQ
- NEW! modernReverb
- NEW! Advanced editing for effects plug-ins
- NEW! New resampling engine
- NEW! Optimized multichannel handling
- Editing for audio files containing 5.1 Surround data with up to 6 channels
- Digitization, restoration and audio conversion
- Audio recording at up to 32-bit/384 kHz & video sound optimization
- Includes wizardFX Suite & iZotope Ozone 9 Elements
What’s new in Sound Forge Audio Studio 15:
- NEW! Remote Recording
- NEW! Instant Action & Windows context menu extensions
- NEW! wizardFX Suite with professional effects plug-ins
- NEW! Truncate Silence option for removing pauses
- NEW! ACX Export Wizard
- NEW! Redesigned Visualization Meter
- Customizable user interface with four shade settings: Dark, Medium, Light and White
- Event Editing tool for professional, versatile and dynamic editing of audio files
- Edit 5.1 Surround files with up to six channels
- Video sound optimization
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 11 (64-bit).
Size: 812 MB