Adobe Audition 2021 offers high-performance, intuitive tools for audio editing, restoration, mixing, and sound effects. The software lets you create, erase and repair sounds with powerful new features and seamless integration across your tools.
Edit audio with extraordinary precision using the new Preview Editor and Spectral Frequency Display. Build rich soundscapes with sound design tools like Noise Generator and Pitch Bender.
Adobe Audition 2021 can locate and eliminate unwanted sounds quickly with the new Sound Remover. Repair or replace dialogue and production audio. Apply filters and effects to improve your audio and deliver pristine results faster.
This Adobe audio editing software gives you access to new features as soon as they’re released and is integrated with other Adobe video tools for smooth start-to-finish audio and video production.
Adobe Audition 2021 Features:
- Sound Remover. Easily remove specific audio elements in just a few clicks. Select a sample of the unwanted sound; Sound Remover will scan the entire clip and remove that element from the recording. Repair or restore dialogue and production audio to deliver pristine results faster.
- Preview Editor. Confirm your edits before you commit. With Preview Editor, you can visually compare waveform tweaks, view multiple file sections simultaneously, and confirm time stretching before applying your changes.
- Enhanced multitrack editing. Clear and comprehensive clip handling, manipulation, and grouping tools save time by letting you craft large multitrack projects quickly, apply edits and effects to multiple clips, and organize audio within projects easily.
- Advanced sound design. Adobe Audition CC includes many new and enhanced sound design tools, including Noise Generator and Pitch Bender, that let you create sounds and shape soundscapes to craft the perfect effect.
- Roundtrip editing workflow. Seamless roundtrip editing on audio tracks lets you send clips, mixes, or sequences from Adobe Premiere Pro to Adobe Audition CC and back for editing, restoration, and complete soundtrack creation.
- Automatic speech alignment. Replace location dialogue with studio-recorded ADR and align it perfectly, even if the original audio includes background noise. Fix lip sync issues easily and deliver better production value faster.
- Enhanced Spectral Display. Edit audio with surgical precision using enhanced selection capabilities in the Spectral Display editor. Make multiple selections, create complex regions, and apply more accurate fixes with visual editing tools.
- Audio finesse. Work efficiently with a streamlined interface. Dock panels to emphasize the tools you need most, and use new shortcuts, navigation tools, and timeline views to work smarter and finish faster.
- ITU loudness metering. Conform to today’s broadcast regulations with a loudness monitor you can reference as you work. The ITU Loudness Radar panel provides visual feedback so you can quickly find and fix audio passages that exceed volume limits.
Adobe Audition will speed up production with improved features for file preview, clip spotting, audio sweetening, project sharing, and more. Enjoy intuitive mixing and mastering tools. Produce top-quality audio for film, broadcast, games, and other projects more efficiently with smooth Adobe Premiere Pro roundtrip editing and easy project exchange with other NLEs and DAWs.
Changes in Adobe Audition 2021 14.0:
- Insert mode in Waveform Editor. The new Insert mode in the Waveform edior enables you to insert audio at playhead position without overwriting.
- Keyframe dragging. Keyframe dragging is now limited until the clip edge and cannot be dragged beyond clip boundries.
- Equitable language. To better reflect core Adobe values of diversity and inclusion, we have replaced non-inclusive language and reference imagery in Premiere Pro, After Effects and Audition.
Changes in Adobe Audition 2020 13.0.12:
- Clip fade envelopes might fail to draw when manipulated if multiple clips are selected vertically and horizontally.
- If a clip is relinked to a clip of a different channelization and merged in Multitrack, it might crash upon playing.
Changes in Adobe Audition 2020 13.0.11:
- Effects Rack buttons might be misaligned or truncated.
- The application might crash after clicking Stop in Timed Record Mode if the playhead goes out of the editor panel time range.
- Following drawing issues with macOS 11 are now fixed:
- Peak files might have inaccuracies in the multitrack.
- When spectral view is moved there might be redrawing issues.
- Waveform drawing might be incorrect if there’s a selection and the user switch out and then back into Audition.
- There might be issues with artifacts on waveform when making selections.
Changes in Adobe Audition 2020 13.0.10:
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/audition.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) version 1803 or higher.
- macOS X (64 bit) Version 10.12 or higher
Size: 758 MB