FxSound (formerly DFX Audio Enhancer) dramatically improves the sound quality of your favorite media players with 3D Surround, higher fidelity, booming bass and more. That provides exceptional playback quality on your PC.
This Sound Enhancer optimizes your music in seconds. It simply runs in the background. Just turn on your music and enjoy an improved listening experience.
FxSound Enhancer brings you booming bass, crystal clear audio and high fidelity by optimizing your music in real time. That means you get a studio quality listening experience without the need for overly expensive headphones or speakers.
The applicationr optimizes 5.1 and 7.1 Surround Sound audio content and is carefully tuned to provide superior sound quality for each channel of all multi-channel Surround Sound formats. Using this application you can experience true theater sound quality.
FxSound Enhancer features:
- 3D Surround Sound
- Advanced DSP Sound Quality Enhancement
- Explore Artist Videos, Bio, News, Lyrics, Similar Artists
- Speakers and Headphones Optimization
- Finely-tuned Music Presets
- Dynamic Sound Spectrum Analyzer
- Powerful Audio Processing Modes
- Compatible With Many Players and Media Formats
- Efficient Performance Using Minimal CPU
- Stylish, Shapely Skins
- Space Saving Mini-mode Interface
- Presets Backup and Restore
- Preset Song Associations
- 5.1/7.1 Surround Sound Support
- 64-Bit Windows Support
With FxSound Effects, you can adjust levels of 3D Surround sound to personalize your music listening experience. With 3D Surround processing the sounds will surround you, virtually putting you inside the music! 3D Surround enhances the sound played on conventional 2-speaker systems and makes even small PC speaker systems sound larger and richer. It is also fully compatible with Surround Sound playback systems.
FxSound Enhancer automatically improves sound quality by restoring the frequencies that are lost through data compression. Music, however, is very subjective. That’s why you’ll get the tools to adjust FxSound Audio Effects to your personal tastes.
Streaming services like YouTube, Spotify and Pandora use low quality music, because it saves them money on bandwidth and data costs. With FxSound Enhancer you get a high definition listening experience no matter how bad the quality of a song was previously.
There are five settings. Fidelity, Ambience, 3D Surround Sound, Dynamic Boost and HyperBass. Each you can adjust with a slider on a scale of 1-10.
Multiband equalizers allow you to selectively boost or cut the audio energy present in multiple frequency ranges of your music. Making adjustments to the sound energy in these bands compensates for imperfections in the frequency response of your playback system and environment.
FxSound2 Enhancer is supplied with a broad set of easy to select processing presets. That make it easy to find the settings which best match your audio system and listening tastes. You can also create and save own custom presets. The application lets you import and export your personal presets for backup and restore purposes.
- Moved buttons (on/off, expand, settings) to top of user interface to save space
- Keyboard shortcuts can now be adjusted to your preferred keys in the settings. (This will now allow the non-English keyboards that were unable to use the keyboard shortcuts to use keyboard shortcuts!)
- Accessibility functionality added to allow for the manual control of effects and equalizer sliders using the up and down keys on the keyboard, as well as an option to switch between controlling the equalizer or the effects using the Tab key
Changes in FxSound 184.108.40.206:
- Fixed bug causing high CPU usage when display off
- Korean translation fixes
- Removed unused files
Changes in FxSound 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed bug causing memory leak during playback device switching
- Visualizer is now always visible
- FxSound window can be opened or closed by clicking on system tray icon
Changes in FxSound 18.104.22.168:
- Added language support for Hungarian, Dutch, and Vietnamese
- New icon
- Notifications on Windows 11 can now be disabled in the OS settings
- Bug with NVDA screen reader fixed
Homepage – https://www.fxsound.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11.