Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 software offers breakthrough performance for video production, enabling you to work dramatically faster thanks to the revolutionary native 64-bit, GPU-accelerated Adobe Mercury Playback Engine.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 works natively with the video formats you want and accelerate production from scriptwriting to editing, encoding, and final delivery. Save time with industry-leading native tapeless workflows, which eliminate transcoding and rewrapping, while preserving the pristine quality of your footage.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 captures and logs footage from virtually any camera. Import and export Apple Final Cut Pro and Avid projects in Adobe Premiere Pro so you can explore new possibilities with After Effects, Photoshop, and other Adobe software, bringing timesaving integration between Adobe tools to projects created in these other NLEs.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 Features:
- Link and Locate. Modern productions are built on hundreds (if not thousands) of clips. It’s easy to lose track of files and backups saved on multiple drives. Link and Locate helps you track down your clips quickly, making media management more efficient.
- Lumetri Deep Color Engine. Quickly apply rich, beautiful, preset color grades. With the Looks Browser, preview and add looks from Adobe SpeedGrade as easily as adding a dissolve. Also import LUTs from other systems.
- Precise audio control. Control sound with the Audio Clip Mixer, adjusting clips independently for a perfect mix. Fine-tune with the TC Electronic Radar Loudness meter, and access effects plug-ins like VST3 and Audio Units (Mac OS only).
- Adobe Anywhere integration. Make and review edits from any location. Assemble the best team – with no geographic limits.
- Mezzanine codecs, native formats. Industry-standard mezzanine codecs are built in. Edit cross-platform with Apple ProRes. Get cross-platform support for MXF-wrapped Avid DNxHD files.
Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 works natively with the latest mobile, DSLR, HD, and RAW formats. Edit, trim, and adjust effects in real time. Stabilize shaky footage. Enjoy a sleek, revamped user interface and expanded multicam support.
- Mercury Playback Engine. Now, more editors get real-time performance when working on complex sequences, thanks to support for a wider range of GPUs. Get enhanced, cross-platform support for OpenCL and CUDA. Render less often, work faster with third-party effects, and face deadlines with more confidence.
- High-fidelity interchange. Get greater accuracy and a smoother workflow when importing or exporting Avid or Final Cut Pro projects. AAF import is more accurate, with improved support for DNxHD media. And you can choose just the sequences you want when exporting to XML or AAF.
- Sync Settings. Now you can walk into any edit bay in the world, sync your settings with Creative Cloud, and all your customized settings will be exactly where you want them.
- Multicam editing. Working with multiple video angles just got easier. Set up multicam edits faster with a streamlined workflow. Sync single shots or entire bins of footage all at once using audio waveforms. You can even mix frame rates and codecs in the same sequence.
The powerful Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 lets you edit video faster than ever before. Dozens of brand-new features include a redesigned timeline, improved media management, and streamlined color grading. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
- Project and media management. Keep your projects running smoothly with task-based workspaces that let you focus on the job at hand. Quickly find media with HoverScrub and RapidFind search results.
- Broad format support. Get true native support for a wide range of source formats with no need for transcoding or rewrapping. Import files fast and get immediate, render-free playback. For tape-based workflows, the new Edit-to-Tape panel allows for easier layback.
- End-to-end metadata workflow. Use metadata that travels throughout your workflow for smarter editing and streamlined post-production. Import metadata infused Adobe Story scripts and sync them to footage. Jump start your edits by importing rough cuts with associated metadata from Adobe Prelude.
- Greater audience reach. Reach more audiences with files optimized for tablets, web, smartphones, and TV. From capture to delivery, metadata makes assets manageable.
- New Essentials workspace. The new Essentials workspace offers a clean and simple layout and presents the panels in a logical left-to-right workflow, with a generous timeline across the bottom of the screen.
- New Vertical Video workspace. The new Vertical Video workspace offers a clean and simple layout, optimized for vertical content. Social media creators working in this format will find the Program Monitor on the right of this workspace, set up for viewing vertical 9:16 video.
- Proxy Workflow improvements. Visual badges in the timeline and project panel now make it clear when you are viewing proxies or originals. During proxy creation, you have the option to add a watermark so you can easily identify your proxy files, and the default codec for creating proxy files has been set to ProRes.
- Gradients for Strokes and Shadows. Add visual impact to characters and graphics, with the ability to add gradients to strokes and shadows.
- Improved H264/HEVC Encoding on Apple M1 systems. Premiere Pro now has improved the quality of H264/HEVC files encoded on Apple M1 systems.
- Support for RED V-RAPTOR camera. Premiere Pro now offers support for RED V-RAPTOR cameras.
- More GPU-accelerated effects. Newly GPU-accelerated effects include Magnify, Replicate, Spherize, and Wave Warp.
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 22.4:
Premiere Pro 22.4 is focused on performance. Faster exports for 10-bit 4:2:2 HEVC is now available across all platforms, thanks to new hardware encoding support for macOS and AMD GPUs on Windows. Smart rendering performance is improved and playback of QuickTime screen recordings is smoother. Feature enhancements in this release include support for transparencies in GIFs and options to distribute spacing between objects for titles and graphics.
- Export GIFs with transparency: Premiere Pro now supports transparency when exporting GIFs, adding greater flexibility for short social media content.
- Distribute objects in titles and graphics: New graphics tools allow you to adjust the spacing between text and shapes so you can evenly distribute different elements when designing titles and graphics.
- 10x faster exports for 10-bit 4:2:0 HEVC on AMD: New hardware-accelerated encoding for AMD GPUs on Windows delivers up to 10x faster exports for 10-bit 4:2:0 HEVC, including HDR video.
- Improved QuickTime Screen Recording Playback: Playback and scrubbing of QuickTime screen recordings are smoother in this release of Premiere Pro.
- Smart rendering improvements: Speed up exports by taking advantage of matching codecs and sequence previews. Smart rendering improvements in this release provide greater reliability and faster exports for supported formats
- HDR proxies: Work faster with HDR footage by creating HDR proxies of your media. Generate smaller medium- and high-resolution copies of your files in the correct color space, automatically. HDR proxies match the originals visually and offer improved performance while editing.
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 22.3.1:
With new features to help video professionals work faster and new creators get up and running sooner, Premiere Pro version 22.3.1 introduces rich and intuitive Import and Export modes, a new review workspace with Frame.io integration, Auto Color, powered by Adobe Sensei, and more.
- New Review workspace with Frame.io integration. Now built into Premiere Pro and After Effects, Frame.io for Creative Cloud gives you real-time review and approval, and cloud media sharing.
- Camera to Cloud. Included with Frame.io for Creative Cloud, the new workflow lets you send camera files directly to Premiere Pro so that editing work can begin while production is happening.
- Redesigned import. The new Import mode offers a visual and intuitive way of starting video projects and collecting media. Instead of Project settings, you begin with your media. Select individual assets and click Create to bring them onto the timeline.
- Redesigned export. The new design streamlines exports by focusing on the destinations of your content, including social platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter. Premiere Pro provides recommended output settings for each. Customize your own destinations and presets for even more efficiency.
- New Header bar. Navigate more easily in Premiere Pro with Import, Edit, and Export tabs to access the main stages of your creation process. The header bar also provides quick access to Workspaces, Quick Export, and full-screen playback.
- Export Preset Manager. Use the new Preset Manager to access existing export presets, save your own custom presets, or import or export presets for sharing. Open the Preset Manager via Quick Export or in the new Export mode.
- Auto Color, powered by Adobe Sensei. Jumpstart your color correction with the power of Adobe Sensei. Auto Color applies intelligent adjustments to help you fast track your color correction and is a helpful guide to help new users become familiar with the color tools.
- Speech to Text for Cantonese. Speech to Text now includes language support for Cantonese. Speech to Text language packs are now available for captioning videos in 14 languages.
- Show or hide markers by color. Work efficiently by showing and hiding different groups of markers on your sequence. For example, if you chose different colors for different workflows, you can use checkboxes in the Markers panel to show or hide the category.
- Trim mode playback looping option. When working in Trim mode, you can now start looping playback at the playhead, rather than the closest edit point.
- Remix progress indicator. Remix intelligently retimes songs so that your music matches your videos. When you apply Remix to an audio clip, a new progress indicator shows that Remix is analyzing the clip.
- Support for Sony VENICE 2 camera. Premiere Pro now provides support for Sony VENICE 2 camera file formats.
- Change text size in Text panel. You can now increase or decrease the size of the text in the Text panel in Premiere Pro according to your reading comfort level.
- Customized clip names in EDL exports. While exporting an EDL file, you can now choose whether to show the source clip name (as shown in the Project panel) or the timeline clip name.
What’s New in Adobe Premiere Pro 2022 22.2:
Premiere Pro version 22.2 introduces Remix for retiming music to match video content, faster Speech to Text without the internet, performance improvements, and more.
- Speech to Text now 3x faster. Speech to Text on-device lets you work without an internet connection, generating transcriptions up to 3x faster.
- Remix, powered by Adobe Sensei. Use Remix to intelligently retime songs so that your music matches your videos. Remix analyzes a song and creates a new arrangement in seconds.
- Faster 420 HEVC exports on Windows. Exports for 10-bit 420 HDR footage are now up to 10x faster on Windows systems with Intel or NVIDIA GPUs, thanks to new hardware encoding.
- More GPU-accelerated effects. Newly GPU-accelerated effects include Linear Wipe and Block Dissolve.
- Support for MacBook Pro notch. Premiere Pro automatically adjusts fullscreen display for to account for the notch in 2021 MacBook Pro models.
- Format support. This release includes support for footage from the new Canon EOS R5 C camera.
Homepage – https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere.html
Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1909 or later
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) or later
Size: 1.28 GB