Absolute Sound Recorder is a powerful sound recording software. It can record sound from microphone, line-in audio, streaming audio from the Internet, or music played by Winamp, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, Real Player, Flash, games, etc, without losing any quality.
Absolute Sound Recorder even can record your Skype or Google Talk conversation. It supports three kinds of sound output formats, WAV, MP3 and WMA.
Absolute Sound Recorder supports Sample and Bitrate settings. To get higher quality recording, you can set the Sample rate, Mono or Stereo, and the Sample Bit, before recording.
With its powerful sound engine, Recorder produces recordings with CD quality. You can view recording file information such as file size, play time and so on. You can also edit ID3 tag information of the recording file.
Absolute Sound Recorder Features:
- Powerful functions: Absolute Sound Recorder can record any signal played through your sound card in MP3, WMA or WAV files.
- Recording controls: You can select input device and set filter, make high quality output voice. You can also integrate the complete set of record volume control for your convenience.
- Visualization Recording: Provide visualization image of the input sound. You can adjust the record volume and decide to pause or resume to record as you like.
- Direct-To-Disk long time recording: Can consecutively record for as long as your like without interrupt.
- User-friendly interface, very easy to use.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Homepage – http://www.iaudiosoft.com/soundrecorder.htm
Size: 2.26 MB