DVDFab Downloader is a handy music, video downloader and conversion software. It allows music and video fans download tons of online music from popular 200+ audio and videos sites. Also this app can convert online videos to MP3 tracks saved on computer HDDs, with just one click or two.
This means, after transferring the converted MP3 audio files to your device, be it a smart phone, classic iPod music player, or even a smart watch, you can take your favorite music everywhere. No longer need to stream.
- Amazon Downloader $69.99
- Netflix Downloader $69.99
- Hulu Downloader $69.99
- Disney Plus Downloader $69.99
- HBO Downloader $69.99
- Paramount Plus Downloader $69.99
- U-NEXT Downloader $69.99
- Apple TV Plus Downloader $69.99
- YouTube to MP3 $39.99
- YouTube Downloader $49.99
- AbemaTV Downloader $69.99
- ESPN Plus Downloader $69.99
- R18 Downloader $69.99
- Funimation Downloader $69.99
- FANZA Downloader $69.99
- Rakuten TV Downloader $69.99
- Discovery Plus Downloader $69.99
- FOD Downloader $69.99
- Paravi Downloader $69.99
- Olympic Games Downloader Free
- Joyn Downloader $69.99
- TVNOW Downloader $69.99
- Peacock Downloader $39.99
- DMM Downloader $49.99
- Twitch Downloader $49.99
- Tubi Downloader $49.99
- dTV Downloader $54.99
- Pluto TV Downloader $49.99
- Roku Channel Downloader $54.99
- CW Downloader $49.99
- Stan Downloader $54.99
- Canal Plus Downloader $54.99
- DRM M3U8 Downloader $49.99
- Channel 4 Downloader $49.99
- Crackle Downloader $49.99
What’s more, if you don’t need the paid features, it can be a free YouTube to MP3 converter for you, forever. Simply paste the URLs of your favorite YouTube videos into this DVDFab YouTube to MP3 converter.
Yoy will able to download or convert online videos to MP3 files (of 320/ 256/ 192/ 128/ 96 kbps) that are compatible on extremely portable devices, such as an iPod Shuffle, an iPod Nano, even an Apple Watch, or an Android Watch.
So you can enjoy your favorite music, songs, concerts and albums anytime while you are doing the laundry, jogging, cycling, or even swimming. What’s more, this DVDFab utility is totally free for you to download single audios/videos one by one.
DVDFab Downloader Features:
Download and Convert an Entire Playlist at One Go
To one or just a couple of audios/videos, to download and convert won’t cost you too much of time. However, if it’s an entire playlist which contains dozens of songs, to download them one by one won’t be a pleasant experience at all. But don’t worry! If it’s a playlist, the Pro version of this music downloader software will give you the extra option to download and convert all the audios/videos under that playlist at one go. In this way, you can get all the songs in a playlist with no sweat.
Download the Metadata and Apply to the Output MP3s
When downloading music and videos, the metadata information, including the cover art, artist, title and others, will also be downloaded. What’s more, after being converted to MP3 files, the metadata information can be retained. This is to say, when playing back the MP3 files on compatible devices, all the information will be displayed.
Auto-Update New Music from Saved Playlists
The trump card of this music downloader and converter software allows you to subscribe to your favorite YouTube Channels, by doing that way, when next time you launch it up, it will automatically check if there is newly updated music on the playlists Channels you’ve saved. Once new music uploads are found, it will then download and convert them to MP3s for you, also automatically.
Turbo-Speed to Accelerate the Download and Conversion
The download of one video may cost you only a couple of minutes. But imagine an entire playlist that contains dozens of songs/videos, or if you have several playlists to be downloaded, that would require quite a while. This is when and where the Turbo-Speed Download feature can help a lot. Once theTurbo-Speed is turned on, the download and conversion process can be 10X faster. This means, to download and convert an entire playlist won’t keep you waiting too long.
Multi-Task to Download 5 Audios or Videos Simultaneously
The free version of this music software can process one download task at a time. This means, even if you add multiple download tasks into the queue, only one task can be processed at a time. Others will wait in the queue. The Multi-Task Download feature can process several download tasks simultaneously, with an upper limit of 5 at most. It is available only to the Pro version.
Changes in StreamFab 184.108.40.206 (2022-04-29):
- New: Due to the upgraded DRM encryption, HBO Max videos released on April 25 (and after), 2022 can only be downloaded in 720p quality for the time being, while others can still be downloaded in 1080p.
- Fix: A problem that Hulu videos are downloaded in 360p with ver. 220.127.116.11 despite selecting 720p.
- Fix: A problem that U-NEXT videos are downloaded in 240p with ver. 18.104.22.168 despite selecting 1080p/720p.
Changes in StreamFab 22.214.171.124 (2022-04-27):
- New: Some improvements on the download speed and stability for Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Hulu, and U-NEXT (the rest will be updated soon).
- Fix: A problem that the output directory and file titles are incorrect for the scheduled download task.
- Fix: A problem that all the queued download tasks are paused if there is one website reaches its download limitation.
- Fix: A green-screen problem when playing the downloaded HBO Max videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading Pluto TV videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading some other websites.
Changes in StreamFab 126.96.36.199 (2022-04-20):
- Fix: A problem that the feature to automatically download newly released episodes on userâ€™s schedule does not work.
- Fix: A problem that the feature to automatically open the output directory when download finishes does not work.
- Fix: An analysis failure problem when downloading certain Netflix videos.
- Fix: A crash problem when downloading certain AppleTV+ videos.
Changes in StreamFab 188.8.131.52 (2022-04-09):
- New: Added support to add YouTube Channels to the Scheduled task queue.
- Fix: An analysis failure problem when downloading Netflix TV shows.
- Fix: An analysis failure problem when downloading certain dTV videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain Star Plus videos.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain Viki videos.
Changes in StreamFab 184.108.40.206 (2022-04-08):
- New: Added support to add unfinished TV shows to the Scheduled queue and automatically download newly-released episodes.
- New: Some improvements on the GUI of the Task Queue.
- Fix: A problem that the videos downloaded from YouTube contain no audios.
- Fix: A problem that certain Amazon Prime videos cannot be downloaded in 1080p quality.
- Fix: A problem that the forced subtitles of certain Amazon Prime videos cannot be downloaded.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain Paramount+ TV shows.
Changes in StreamFab 220.127.116.11 (2022-03-31):
- New: Added support to choose video resolution (4K/1080p/720p/480p) and bit rate when adding HBO Max and HBO Now videos to task queue.
- Fix: A display problem when analyzing certain Paramount+ TV shows.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading Joyn videos.
- Fix: A problem that the interface is automatically maximized after startup in certain cases.
Changes in StreamFab 18.104.22.168 (2022-03-24):
- New: Introduced the Viki Downloader module to download Viki videos as 1080p/720p MP4/MKV files with AAC 2.0 audios.
- New: Some improvements on the download process of YouTube Downloader and DRM M3U8 Downloader.
- Fix: An analysis failure problem when downloading Paramount+ videos.
- Fix: A problem that the interface is automatically maximized after startup in certain cases.
Changes in StreamFab 22.214.171.124 (2022-03-16):
- New: Changed the way of opening Peacock, Channel 4, and Crackle websites from using standalone windows to browser tabs, like Amazon Prime, Netflix, and others.
- New: Added support to download Dailymotion videos from Japan (dailymotion.com/jp) using the DRM M3U8 Downloader module.
- New: Added support to remember userâ€™s selection between the CVBR and CBR options in the Amazon Downloader module.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain Rakuten TV videos from Japan.
Changes in StreamFab 126.96.36.199 (2022-03-09):
- New: Introduced the Crackle Downloader module to download Crackle videos as 1080p/720p MP4/MKV files with AAC 2.0 audios.
- New: Added support to customize the VIP Services list at the Home page.
- New: Removed the thumbnail cover when downloading videos as MKV files.
- Fix: A crash problem when downloading videos in certain cases.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading videos from Amazon Prime Video in certain cases.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading videos from Netflix in certain cases.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading certain videos from Hulu.
- Fix: A failure problem when downloading videos from the saved task queue after upgrading from an older version.
- Fix: Some minor changes and improvements.
Changes in StreamFab 188.8.131.52 (2022-03-03):
- New: Added support to download Star+ videos with the Disney Plus Downloader module.
- New: Added support to specify the video resolution (1080p/720p/480p) when adding Amazon Prime and Netflix videos to the Task Queue.
- New: Added support to specify the video bitrate (e.g., 15MB/8MB/4MB regarding Amazon Prime 1080p videos) when adding Amazon Prime and Netflix videos to the Task Queue.
- New: Added support to specify the bitrate adaption between CVBR and CBR when downloading Amazon prime videos. (Note: The video quality of CBR may be better than CVBR when downloading newly released videos, but the audio quality is inferior to CVBR, e.g., for the same video, with CVBR, the audio is EAC3 640 kb/s, but with CBR, the audio is EAC3 224 kb/s or AAC.)
- Fix: A problem that certain downloaded videos (e.g., videos from stirr.com and sbs.com.au) by the DRM M3U8 Downloader module are incomplete.
- Fix: A problem that the description audio is downloaded when downloading certain videos from Channel 4.
- Fix: An out-of-sync problem between audios and subtitles when downloading videos from Discovery+ Denmark.
- Fix: A problem that incorrect audio tracks are selected when downloading certain videos from Discovery+ Denmark.
Homepage – https://www.dvdfab.cn
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 225 MB