KMPlayer (Korean Media Player) is a versatile multimedia player which can cover a various different types of contained formats. Without any separate Codec, you are able to play any media files because KMPlayer has its’ own internal Codec.
Supported codecs are separated by internal and external. For the sound Codec, KMP supports RTS, MPEG1, MPEG2, AAC, WMA7, WMA8, OGG, etc. In addition it supports matrix normalizer function when internal sound Codec is being used. Internal Codec gets processed inside of KMPlayer so it’s faster and safer. Also supports all the Codec from ffdshow and MPEG1/2 additionally.
KMPlayer supports high resolution movie playback. That allows you to watch movies in superb quality with support for 3D, 4K, 8K, UHD and 60FPS. Moreover, KMP allows to capture audio and video or screen capture is possible. You can save it in the format you want. The codecs come bundles with the software, hence you can watch movies quickly and efficiently.
KMPlayer also provides full control over DVD selection, Movie menus, audio menus, subtitle menus, brightness, contrast and more, to suit user needs.
- Already equipped with integrated Codec + replay environment
- Supports replay of damaged (While sending online) AVI File
- Supports a variety different kinds of media equipments
- Supports multiple audio streams
- Supports many different kinds of output devices
- A variety of subtitle function Image processing function
- Supports low and high specifications
- Supports skin function
- A variety of speech processing function
- Supports Winamp (Visualization) plug-in
- ASF/ASX, RTSP etc. real time broadcast viewing function(e-sky broadcasting)
- Frequency analysis and wavy pattern output function when playing music
- Supports live equipments like TV, Camera
- Supports DVD
- Strong, stopped image capture function
- Video capture function
- Wallpaper viewing function
- Easy to use OSC (On Screen Control)
- Image resizing function
- A variety of input, output color face function
- Executable using only one file
KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial H.264 decoders or CyberLink audio decoders can be specified.
In conclusion, KMP works optimally by the users’ own customization. It can set multifarious audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed with regular tone. Also it can select parts of a video as favorites, do an exceptionally powerful A-B repeat. Furthermore, it can remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC, including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and many more.
Changes in KMPlayer 2018.10.22.15:
- Ctrl + mouse wheel to zoom the screen
- Fixed the possibility of outputting only one by selecting the integrated subtitle language.
- Fixed file extension connection error
- Fixed problem with program dying when opening SMI subtitle file
- Localization of language files
[URL download function added]
- Add URL download site (Twitter, Instagram, Daily Motion etc.)
- URL download to download a mp3 thumbnail image when the cover image insert processing
Changes in KMPlayer 126.96.36.199:
- Add hardware decoding setting function button to main UI
- Switching to use DXVA codec when clicking HW(SW) button during video playback
- Preferences > Video Processing Options – DXVA2 Mode Setting Function Dependent Removal
Homepage – http://www.kmplayer.com
Supported 27 Languages: Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosanski, Brazilian, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German. Hebrew, Hungarian, Norwegian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese. Romanian, Russian, Sinhalese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnam.
Size: 47.1 MB