JRiver Media Center 30.0.82 for Win/ 30.0.72 for Mac
JRiver Media Center 30 is the all-in-one media management app turns any Windows PC into an entertainment hub for complete control of your digital media: Audio, Video, Images, and Television.
It connects PC to stereo, TV, remote control devices, digital cameras, scanners, and portable MP3 players. It plays all media, rips, burns, and organizes all your music, images, and video.
JRiver Media Center encodes and plays all popular media formats. Powerful utilities include Media Server for streaming music and images to remote PCs.
JRiver Media Center is more than a world class media player. It’s also a Media Network, a whole house music, movie, TV, and photo solution. The leader in audiophile quality sound. The most powerful media database available; an essential tool for large collections.
JRiver Media Center is a DirectShow player. Obsessive taggers will be delighted with cover art and metadata options. And MC backs up your work.
JRiver Media Center supports more cell phones, MP3 players, DLNA, and other devices. Powers an HTPC to entertain your family. Even different playback in multiple zones. And it can record high definition TV, and provide a replacement for cable TV. It has a Theater View interface, controllable by a MC Remote, an iPad, iPhone, Android, a Windows netbook or Touchscreen.
This Media Center has a streamlined user interface designed to make it even easier to organize, find and play your digital files, and to connect to hardware devices. Make a CD of music for your car. Record your favorite shows and watch them on your TV. Play different music simultaneously in different rooms. MC’s Media Server can even stream your music to your PC at work!
JRiver Media Center Features:
- Audiophile – WASAPI exclusive output using high-end USB DACs.
- Native support of DirectShow DSP filters.
- Audiophile – Added ability to play files from memory instead of disk.
- Headphone DSP makes listening more natural and comfortable.
- Audiophile – Support for high end USB DAC’s with WASAPI.
- SoundcardSwitch command for the launcher, allows soundcard selection.
- 3D album view adjusts text size to display more tracks when necessary.
- 3D album view allows playing, adding, shuffling, and adding as next to play.
- Image Preview allows zoom from a thumbnail to rotate, delete, compare, edit, and more.
- Image thumbnail frames (optional).
- Photoshop PSD file support.
- Single command copy/send to an editor like Photoshop, and stack new image with original.
- Video tagging using sidecar files.
- Chapter Support for MKV and MP4.
- Chapters added to On Screen Display.
- Info Panel displays metadata.
- Added new “watched” column to metadata.
- EPG can automatically retrieve XMLTV data.
- Automatic correlation of XML channel names and MC channel names.
- Info Panel displays metadata, including TV program art.
- TV program art from YADB.
- Watch Hulu and YouTube from Theater View
- Customizable nested views in Theater View
- Customizable File Info panel to display metadata
- Speed and quality enhancements
- Custom backgrounds
- Touch screen support
- On screen clock
Remotes and Servers
- Wiki articles: Remotes and Servers
- Remote Relay using IR transceivers for controlling a set top box or receiver
- Remote Setup Wizard
- Media Center Remote learning and blasting
- Media Center can connect to another Media Center to act as a remote (TRemote)
- New HID remote control plug-in supports shortcuts with keyboard, mouse and gamepad
- Remote control with REST based Web Service Interface in Library Server
- Library Server supports read and write to allow for shared, multi-user database access
- DLNA added to the UPnP Server
- Library Server clients can write changes back to server
- Library Server connections allow playback on server as Playing Now zones
JRiver Media Center plays more file formats than any other player. Connected media from Netflix, Hulu, Last.fm, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia. And it sends to Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter.
Changes in version 30.0.82 (2023-03-16):
- Fixed: Transferring to Handheld devices might skip transcoding (even if configured to do so) if the converted file has the same file extension and if the conversion cache is located next to the original file.
- Fixed: Prime Video was not going to the proper initial page for Canada and possibly other regions.
- Changed: Setting the total number of tracks doesn’t tag the file (just like setting discs).
- Changed: Made the total discs and total tracks tool not operate on Podcasts, Test Clips, or Audiobooks.
- Changed: A lot of logging added to VST studio plugin installation/activation.
- Changed: When VST3 plugins are installed, don’t try to load the library (which doesn’t work) as is done with other DSP studio plugins, only use the VST3 methods.
- NEW: Total Tracks is updated each run along with Total Discs.
- Changed: MC no longer jumps to display view, even when so configured, when playing the WDM driver.
- Changed: The ALT key no longer highlights the menu when a popup is showing.
- Fixed: Navigation in Prime Video would skip the bottom item in rows with 2 items stacked vertically.
- NEW: DVB TV channel scan will save Scrambled status in the TV channel’s Keywords tag. On “Manage TV Channels” window the channels’ scrambled status is marked True or False in “Details”.
Changes in version 30.0.76 (2023-03-10):
- Fixed: Video analysis could fail to determine the aspect ratio of some video files.
- Changed: Video analysis will favor the container-specified aspect ratio, if available and reliable.
- Fixed: Black bar detection would mis-detect some samples due to wrong seeking and too short analysis.
- Fixed: The “Norwegian Bokmål” language name was not encoded in Unicode properly.
- NEW: Added the image dimensions to the Get Movie & TV Info dialog.
- Fixed: Format Conversion could have unpredictable result if the files being converted were particles.
- Changed: DLNA notifies after resume from sleep on a background thread (instead of hanging the program).
- Changed: Updated LAV Filters to 0.77.2, fixing some issues with audio bitstreaming and expanding Atmos/DTS:X identification to playback.
- Fixed: Black bar analysis for videos did not run during auto-import.
- Fixed: Black bar analysis could get stuck on some files.
- Fixed: Extended video analysis did not work on MPLS (Blu-ray playlist) particles.
- Fixed: Playback in MC was not stopping when launching Prime Video.
- Fixed: Sometimes could not exit Prime Video login pages with keyboard.
Changes in version 30.0.74 (2023-03-08):
- Changed: The SetField expression function clears the output instead of leaving the field name there.
- Fixed: Occasional glitches when selecting a television program by entering a channel number, in Theater view guide grid.
- Changed: The timer for TV Recording Manager is no longer started if TV feature is not turned on.
- Changed: Prime Video in Theater View has a region/country setting.
- Changed: Prime Video in Theater View can select/play specific episodes for TV series.
Homepage – https://www.jriver.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
System requirements under macOS.
- Intel-based Mac
- macOS El Capitan 10.11 or later
System requirements under Linux
- Debian derivatives such as Ubuntu or Raspbian
Size: 40.4 MB