GoodSync 12 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally.
The program synchronizes files between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices. Also you can synchronize files remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
Use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server. This software uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
This software connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. The program can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. The program can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers and devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. The program is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB). Also on FTP, WebDAV, Secure FTP (SSH) and Amazon S3 servers.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. Allows to sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Exclude files from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name. So that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync 12.1.1 (2022-11-19):
- Windows Explorer: Added ‘Share via GoodSync’ context menu, to share this folder with other GS users.
- Fixed ‘Shared with me’ and ‘Shared by me’ lists in Gs Explorer Options were never updated.
- Sib-SMB: Added support for SMB3 transport encryption.
- Sib-SMB: Fixed CIFS (SMB 1) connectivity with Samba 3.0.x servers.
- S3, Azure, BackBlaze: Parallel Upload/Download or Large Files: improved Close() merge processing.
- SyncJob + Scripts: Allow multiple emails separated by ; or ,
- GsExplorer/Browse Dialog: Fixed free space info not showing on servers.
Changes in GoodSync 12.1.0 (2022-11-12):
- Program Options: Added ‘Shared by me’ and ‘Shared with me’ tabs.
- Program Options: Proxy: switch to radio-button choice of proxy type.
- Program Options: Desktop Shortcuts: Fixed changing it did not work.
- Program Options: Logs: put them into separate tab.
- iCloudFileSys: Fixed bug in GetInfo, so that it returns NotFound
- iCloudFileSys: better caching, to fix crashes.
- iCloudFileSys: miscellaneous fixes.
- OAuth2 message: show email of existing Server Account, when asking for Auth.
- File Monitoring: Do not log ‘Change Skipped’, it pollutes logs too much.
- File Monitoring: Faster bailout when UserStop happens.
- SMB FS: Implemented Smb-3 Encryption (SMB2_ENCRYPTION_CAPABILITIES).
- SMB FS: Implemented NEGOTIATE_CONTEXT parsing, to know server preferred encryption.
- Uninstaller: redo in Sib-html, with better progress dialog.
- Account Setup: Limit Server Name (ComputerId) length to 30 chars.
- Account Setup: New Account: Limit Max Password length to 128 chars.
- GSTP server: Serving for Browsers: improved locking to avoid crashes.
- GSTP server: Fixed Sessions were getting stuck when Client switched Via Forwarder modes.
- Job Options: Scripts: Email can now be specified in format ‘First Last <[email protected]>’
- Job Options: Scripts: When sending alert Email, always convert it to \r\n line separators.
- RealDisk Storage: started enforcement of Trial Limits and License expiration.
- Mediator Web UI: Send Emails with HTML templates, to improve their appearance.
- Mediator Web UI: Specify Recipient Full Name in emails that we send.
Homepage – https://www.goodsync.com
Size: 54.7 MB