GoodSync 11 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally.
The program synchronizes files between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices. Also you can synchronize files remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and more.
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
Use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server. This software uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
This software connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. The program can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. The program can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers and devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. The program is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB). Also on FTP, WebDAV, Secure FTP (SSH) and Amazon S3 servers.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. Allows to sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Exclude files from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name. So that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync 11.11.7 (2022-07-29):
- SMB FS: Added support for DFS (Distributed File System) links in SMB 2 and 3.
- SMB FS: Implement File Owner and ACL operations (Get/Set file owner and ACL).
- OpenSSL + Windows XP: Make GoodSync work again on Windows XP – adjust OpenSSL compile options.
- Explorer: File Copy: Restore ‘From’ field value in detailed progress after connecting FSes.
- GUI: Fixed job drag-and-drop job reordering (in ‘Sort job names by alphabet’ == Off).
- Sync in Control Center Runner: Improved log file name normalization.
Changes in GoodSync 11.11.6 (2022-07-20):
- S3: Do not use parallel upload/download of large file chunks on non-Amazon S3 hosts.
- S3: Fixed bug that prevented files > 2 Gb from downloading.
- S3: Pass Port and SSL flag to Parallel Part Uploader and Downloader.
- Azure Files + Explorer: Allow creation of Shares in Azure Files file system.
- GUI Analyze: Replaced Analyze animations with per-side analyze progress display.
- GUI Analyze: Progress is shown with ‘Running Pipe’ when State File is not present.
- GUI: Switch job side buttons, job direction button and job direction drop-down to SVG icons.
- gs-server: Testing Forwarders: Test forwarder with TLS/SSL mode On.
- Sib-TLS/SSL: Fixed memory leaks related to new OpenSSL 1.1.x.
Changes in GoodSync 11.11.5 (2022-07-08):
- Fixed crash that appeared in ver 11.11.3.
- Jobs.tic: Reading Program Options: if we cannot decrypt SMTP or other creds, do not return terminal error.
- GDocs: Do not allow uploading of files longer than 256 Mb.
Changes in GoodSync 11.11.3 (2022-07-06):
- Browse/Explorer: When creating new folder, do not allow creation of names not allowed by file system.
- Browse/Explorer: Default to Yes button in all Delete confirmation dialogs.
- Browse/Explorer: Allow user to clear account home folder.
- GsExplorer: Fixed two-side operations did not work when source or dest account has Home Folder set.
- GUI: Show file/folder counters during Analyze.
- LockFile + NoGsData: Do not try to delete _gsdata_/_insync_v4.gsl if we have NoGsData option On.
- Refresh Stats: Fixed crash in ALT+F keyboard command.
- Auto Options + Account Sync: Added Local-Only option: Keep Auto Options when doing Account Sync.
- S3: Added Parallel Upload and Download of Chunks of Large file.
- S3: Fixed computing of S3 end point from constraint for new regions.
- S3: Creating new bucket (top level folder): Fixed error when no Preferred Region.
- S3: Creating new bucket: Check new bucket names according to AWS rules.
- Azure Blobs: Added Parallel Upload and Download of Large file Chunks,
- Azure Blobs: Implement new container (top-level folder) name checks.
- FTP: Get back to opening Data Connection first and doing LIST next, not in parallel.
- FTP: Added option to ‘Use EPSV command instead of PASV’, Off by default.
- SFTP: Added rsa-sha2-512 and rsa-sha2-256 pubkey/hostkey algorithm.
- SFTP: Increase max line length for sshhostkeys.txt to 65536, to prevent truncation of large host keys.
- Google Photos: If media item size is different than what we got on size estimation, update media size cache.
- Google Photos: Recover from incorrect creationTime, just set it to null time.
- gs-server and gs-forwarder: Fully separate Gs-Forwarder from Gs-Server, as it need no graphics lib.
- gs-server for NAS and Linux: Fixed Support ticket creation.
- Jobs and Server Account names mapping: make it case-insensitive but case-preserving.
- OpenSSL TLS: Updated OpenSSL lib to ver 1.1.1k, it implements TLS 1.3 protocol.
Size: 53.5 MB