GoodSync 12 is reliable and easy to use file synchronization and file backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally.
The program synchronizes files between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices. Also you can synchronize files remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and more.
BUY NOW GoodSync – Personal or Business
Automatically backup all your critical files to ensure you’ll never lose them. Easily synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices.
Use GoodSync to keep your work computers in sync with your home computer or to keep all company desktops and laptops in sync with company server. This software uses an innovative synchronization algorithm that offers true bi-directional synchronization.
This software connects multiple computers directly, completely bypassing the need for cloud based solutions. All new block level synchronization syncs the file changes, greatly improving the speed and efficiency of sync. Completely portable with GoodSync2Go for USB flash and portable hard drives.
GoodSync Key Features:
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization. The program can automatically detect and synchronize creation, deletion, and all other changes, made by the user in folders, subfolders, and files.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution. Easy to setup One-Way Synchronization provides an easy and reliable backup solution.
- Deletions Are Propagated. The program can propagate your file deletions, even through a chain of Syncs.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices. Changes performed by GoodSync can be transferred to other computers and devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement. The program is much faster than other synchronization programs and it takes less memory. It can analyze a job with 1M files and folders on each side in less than 10 minutes on only 500 Mb of memory.
- GoodSync can sync any two folder located on Windows Local Disk, Windows Network Server (SMB). Also on FTP, WebDAV, Secure FTP (SSH) and Amazon S3 servers.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC. Allows to sync files on Windows Mobile Phone or Pocket PC device (Windows CE) to desktop.
- Selective File Synchronization. Exclude and Include Filters. Exclude files from synchronization based on name pattern, size, modification time.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives. You can specify folder path that starts with volume name. So that your volume is found no matter what disk letter it uses.
Changes in GoodSync 12.1.9 (2023-03-09):
- Time Shifts: Do not detect Time Shifts for file systems where they cannot happen (such as S3).
- Backblaze B2: Compute chunk size for upload and download, to allow for files larger than 400 GB.
- S3 FS: Added ForceStop, so that User Stop propagates faster.
- Program Options: Added Mirror Folder option, so that location of Mirror Folder may be customized.
- Allway Sync converter: fixed some rare crashes, misc UI improvements.
- Gs-Server: Improved dropping failed connections sequence.
- CC runner: Allow custom Log Folder and Log Level to be specified in Program Options.
- CC runner: Logging: Do not log passwords submitted via command line.
- CC runner: Log Folder: Substitute environment variables such as %TEMP% or %APPDATA%
- CC runner: Log Folder: Mount network shares, if they are used in Log Folder.
- CC Runner + MidServe License: Fixed not allowing many connections in this combo.
- Policies (Business Client): Added missing policies to goodsync.admin file, make them all work.
- Program Options: more conversion to HTML-based GUI.
- Mediator WebUI: /files: Fixed could not open folder with & in their name.
- Mediator Web UI: Fixed Storage license was not always issued for the same period as GS license.
Changes in GoodSync 12.1.7 (2023-02-14):
- Program Options: internal rewrite, improve graphics.
- Program Options: Fixed Log Folder setting was not saved.
- iCloud FS: Accomodate ‘Advanced Security’ authentication.
- iCloud FS: Fixed saving cookies did not always work.
- Sync Tree: Item Properties: show more relevant info, such as Action, RunState.
- Sib-SMB: Fixed/rewrote reconnecting to SMB server in case of network errors.
- sib-SMB: CIFS/SMB-1 share listing: Fixed DCE/RPC PDU reassembly.
- sib-socket: do not try to send to socket that is disconnected or in error state.
- sib-ZIP: updated zlib library 1.2.13 that allows for encryption.
- gs-server: Fixed This gs-server exceeded number of Unique Clients allowed by the current license.
- One File FS: Make SaveToFile and LoadFromFile to be stoppable by user.
- Account Sync: added syncing of Named Bookmarks, Unnamed Bookmarks,
- Forwarders: PickupSessions: Fixed it did not always work for multiple sessions.
- Localization: update Polish localization.
Changes in GoodSync 12.1.6 (2023-01-14):
- Add Share: Fixed crash in Add Share invoked from Windows Explorer context menu.
- Allway Sync user migration: Add importing from user-selected XML file.
- Command Line: more sanation of the arguments.
- gs-server: Better processing of retry of a single transaction, fixed rare crashes.
- Localization: Fixed EN typos, Updated IT and KR localizations.
- Mediator: Send Email to User informing about New Device, even if OTP is turned Off.
- Mediator: Added sending IP address Geo Location to New Device OTP emails.
- Mediator: Email Verify: Increased Verify Code validity to 30 min.
Homepage – https://www.goodsync.com
Size: 63.1 MB