DVB Dream is DVB player with many nice and unique features, it supports standards DVB-S, DVB-C, DVB-T. This program is an easy, simple, yet powerful and user-friendly DVB-Viewer application with various tools and options that make user’s life easier.
DVB Dream allows you to see TV satellite programs. In the main window you can see at the center the video window. At the left is the channel list.
At the bottom is the channel information about the channel you are watching (level and signal quality, frequency, etc.), volume and mute controls.
At the top are some buttons you can open a file recorded, change channels (back and forward), use full screen mode, TV window mode (to watch a channel while working with other applications), open preferences, video settings, record video, use render-less mode, open the scheduler, and electronic program guide.
The channel list of DVB Dream helps you to see what channels are available, free to air (blue colored), if it is a data channel (green colored), etc.
DVB Dream Features:
- Multi PIP (19+1, watch a few channels at the same time)
- Multi recording (record more than 1 channel at the same time)
- UHD (4K) /HEVC support – HD/H264 support
- LAN Streaming
- VLC or MPC Integration
- Unique channel list system (grouping/ordering by several flexible options)
- Favorite channels
- Quick Favorites
- Child lock
- Embedded aspect ratio modes
- Cropping / Zoom
- Sleep timer
- Record timer
- Render-less mode
- Internal graph building
- Multi monitor support
- Command line support
- Network Scan
- Raw Diseqc commands support
- Plugins support
- Preffered languages
- Uncommitted switches support
- Unicable support
- Positioner support(including GotoX.X / USALS)
- Snapshot feature
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Remote control support
- 29 languages support
Changes in DVB Dream 3.7.1 (2019-03-14):
- Added support for Unicable II JESS (up to 32 LNBs)
- Fix for initialization error 5 on some devices
Changes in DVB Dream 3.6 (2018-10-19):
- Added suport for TBS 6903x, TBS 5590, TBS 6909x, TBS6904x, TBS 6504
- Fixed VLC streaming issue
- Fixed a serious deadlock problem which used to happen on some Windows versions.
- LAV codecs updated to the latest (0.73.1)
- * Default streming buffer size is now reduced to 1316 bytes for LAN streaming.
Changes in DVB Dream 3.5 (2018-03-21):
- LAV codecs v0.71 added (There are some nice improvements on HEVC hardware decoding and DVB-AAC audio, although Windows XP is no longer supported)
- PIP decoding through hardware modules (CAMs) on TBS devices (Experimental)
- Some EPG related problems fixed
- Minor fixes
Homepage – https://www.dvbdream.org/
All BDA Compatible Devices (Genpix, TBS (Turbosight), FireDTV, Terratec Cinergy, KNC1, Compro VideoMate S350, Twinhan, Anysee, AMX, AverMedia, DVB World, Hauppauge, NetUP, Geniatech, Omicom, TechnoTrend, SkyStar HD, SkyStar HD2, Tevii and others…) DVBWorld/ SatStar2/ Nextorm/Acorp TV878DS USB/PCI) B2C2 (Airstar, Skystar2, Cablestar) SmartVision/Coship CdvbAny2030s Pinnacle PCTV Sat/Lite/400i Genpix Turbo-8PSK to USB device Twinhan (On WDM drivers, all BT 878 PCI cards should work *) Broadlogic – BL2030 Tongshi DVB-S cards/boxes Technotrend TT-budget 3200 Tevii S630, S660 and others
Size: 16.8 MB