PotPlayer 230523 (1.7.21915) – Final
PotPlayer is a comprehensive freeware video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Done by the same Korean author as The KMPlayer.
It works w/madVR/HR/EVR and Reclock of course… it’s a much improved/faster version of KMPlayer, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network.
Plenty of features and rich customization. It gives its users great control over its functions. That allows modification of the video speed, adjusting the audio volume, decrease or increase contrast and brightness.
Also, several skins are available so that users can match the appearance of their video player to the theme of their OS. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually.
PotPlayer supports seamless playback (up to 1000 – AVI/ WMV/ MKV/ MPG files at once, mixed containers are allowed), auto-resume on the last 200 opened files. Also it has fully configurable XML skin files and also a D3D exclusive mode. Other key features include WebCam/ Analog/ Digital TV devices support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
PotPlayer supports almost every available video formats out there (such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, M2V, MTS, DPG, WebM, AMV or DivX) formats. Also supports a wide range of audio formats (including, but not limited to WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, RA, FLAC and MOD), and recognizes several playlist formats (like M3U, ASX, PLS, WVX or CUE).
Supports Various Subtitle Formats: Text subtitles (SMI and SRT), DVD (Vobsub) and Blu-ray subtitles, ASS/SSA animation and SMI Ruby tags, etc.
More Advanced Features of Daum PotPlayer:
- Smooth, seamless video play.
- Choose which one when you have 2 sound cards.
- Preview the scene with snapshots.
- You can bookmark your favorite scene or chapter.
- Support Direct3D9 Ex Flip Mode and Overlay.
- Supports various devices such as DVD, TV, HDTV.
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 230523 (1.7.21915):
- Fixed an out-of-sync problem when playing with mjpeg codec
- Fixed a problem where an error occurred when playing with a specific MPEG 2 codec
- Fixed an issue where the title screen did not appear when playing certain DVDs
- Fixed the problem that the screen was broken when using certain H264 DXVA
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 230405 (1.7.21900):
- Added GPU Super Resolution function to built-in D3D11 video renderer
- Fixed an issue where audio visualization did not work when only the right channel had voice
- Fixed a problem that was captured strangely when capturing with subtitles in the D3D11 video renderer
- Fixed a problem where sound did not come out in certain situations when playing damaged videos
- Fixed a problem where sound did not come out in certain flac codecs
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 230207 (1.7.21873):
- Added WEBP format to video capture
- Modified to run a little faster when running for the first time
- Fixed the problem that some corrupted FLAC files could not be played
- Fixed the problem of playing slowly when playing some FTP/HTTP files
- Fixed an issue where playback time was incorrectly handled when playing some MP4 files
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 221215 (1.7.21858):
- Fixed the problem that certain AV1 files were not played
- Fixed an issue where the quality could drop when playing non-i420p interlaced video
- Fixed an issue that was interrupted when adjusting the speed when playing with a specific WaveOut device
- Fixed an issue where subtitles could not be selected if there were too many subtitle files
- Fixed an issue where some flv playback times were calculated incorrectly
- Fixed a problem where spaces could not be processed in some Japanese subtitles
- Fixed an issue where some RSS feeds could not be read
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 221102 (1.7.21832):
- Fixed an error that occurred on certain systems
- Fixed an issue where the screen was broken when taking a snapshot
- Improved DASH/HLS playback function
Changes in Daum PotPlayer 220831 (1.7.21793):
- Fixed an issue where there was no sound when playing certain MP4 files
- Fixed an error that occurred when playing certain files
- Fixed the problem of slow playback when playing for the first time
- Improved stability when using DXVA
Homepage – https://potplayer.daum.net
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 31.9 MB