Acronis True Image 2015 is a reliable image backup and recovery of your entire system – email, music, photos, videos, documents, personal settings, bookmarks, and all your applications.
Acronis True Image 2015 lets you create copies of your hard drive with just a few quick steps while continuing to work. If you lose an important file or need to recover an earlier version of it, don’t worry: you can go back in time to retrieve it in seconds.
Choose where and how to back up – locally or online. Include your entire system or just specific files. You will able to protect your PC with Acronis True Image 2015 featuring local and available online backup. Recover your complete system or just the files and folders you need quickly and easily, anytime, anywhere.
A full computer image backup made by Acronis True Image 2015 is the only way to protect your complete system and be operational immediately after restoring your system. Unlike file and folder only backups (locally or online) where you are required to reinstall Windows, your applications, reconfigure your system and setup your preferences, bookmarks, etc all over again.
With the image backup to the cloud and incremental recovery from the cloud you may rollback your system very quickly. Bare metal recovery is also possible. (Please be aware that bare-metal recovery will take longer compared to incremental recovery.)
Acronis True Image 2015 Key Features:
- Simple, worry-free, complete image backups. Only a complete image backup allows you to restore the exact configuration of your PC, including your operating system and all your files.
- Fast, reliable incremental and differential backups. After an initial image backup, incremental and differential backups capture only changes made since the previous backup, saving time and storage space.
- Go back in time. Use Time Explorer to go back in time and quickly restore your individual files and folders or your complete system to that point in time.
- Nonstop PC backups. Acronis True Image 2015 records changes as you work so your backups are always up to date.
- Secure cloud backup for double protection. Double protect your data by keeping a copy in the Acronis Cloud, secured with personal key encryption
- Anytime, anywhere access to your data. Access your data stored in the secure Acronis Cloud from any web browser, iOS or Android device
- 5GB cloud storage included free for 1 year. Keep your important files in the Acronis cloud for double protection. Add more storage to secure even more online, including complete image backups of your system
- Automatic file sync. Automatically push selected files or photos to all your devices running Acronis True Image 2015 including our free mobile apps for Android and iOS
- Secure Zone. Store a full disk image backup on your PC system drive. Recover on the fly, even if your operating system has failed
- Try AND Decide. With Try&Decide technology, you can confidently test drive any software, or browse any website then decide if you want to keep any changes to your computer
- Fast, intelligent, incremental restore from the cloud. Acronis incremental restore from the cloud is fast and easy, allowing you to quickly grab the specific file or folder you need and be back up and running in no time
- Free cloud storage. Acronis True Image 2015 includes 5GB of secure cloud storage. This lets you keep copies of your favorite photos and files online for double protection, where you can access them anytime, anywhere – even from your mobile devices.
- Disk imaging goes online. Double protect your data by keeping a copy of your entire system (space permitting) in the Acronis Cloud, secured with personal key encryption.
- Incremental and differential cloud backups. After an initial image backup, incremental and differential backups capture only changes made since the previous backup, saving time and storage space
- Disk Cloning. Quickly replicate the contents of your entire hard drive to another disk or to an “image” file.
Homepage – https://www.acronis.com
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 282 MB