FileRescue Professional 4.16 Build 228
FileRescue Professional is an easy to use, but powerful software utility designed to restore accidentally deleted files and folders. It allows you to recover files that have been removed from the Recycle Bin, as well as those deleted by-passing the Recycle Bin (e.g. Shift-Delete).
The application will also recover files deleted by virus or Trojan attacks, unexpected system shutdown and software faults. 100% FREE to try.
The program are also capable of finding and recovering files of any type by fast analysis of the file system structure.
FileRescue Professional works under Windows and supports the FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS 5 file systems, even if such partitions are formatted, changed, damaged or deleted.
FileRescue Professional features:
- Explorer-style user interface
- Recover files even if emptied from the Recycle Bin
- File recovery after accidental format, even if you have reinstalled Windows
- Recovers data lost due to a virus or Trojan attack or software faults
- Disk recovery after a hard disk crash
- Recover files after a partitioning error
- Recover files from RAW hard drives
- Searches and recover files of known types: documents, images and photos, video, music and email
- Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media
- Supports all Windows file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS 5
- Recognizes localized names (UNICODE support)
- Disk image processing to enable deferred analysis and recovery if necessary
- and many more!
A sample of the file formats that can be recovered:
- PGP Virtual Disk File
- Epson Raw File (ERF)
- Executable File DOS (EXE)
- PkZip, WinZip (ZIP)
- Microsoft Outlook (PST)
- MS Office Storage File
- MS Excel (XLS)
- JPEG Image (JPG)
- Bitmap (BMP)
- MP3 (MP3)
- MPEG (MPG)
- AVI (AVI)
Changes in FileRescue Professional 4.14 (2016-02-29):
- Removed unnecessary files from installation
- Fixed critical bug in logging system
- Fixed critical bug with determining of creation/modification/access date of the file on NTFS
- Fixed critical bug in file recovery process
- Fixed critical bug in folder/files browser
Homepage – https://www.essentialdatatools.com/
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).