Andy is the Android emulator that allows you to run all your Android apps directly from your PC or Mac.
It breaks down the barrier between desktop and mobile computing, while keeping a user up to date with the latest Android OS feature upgrades.
Moreover, Andy also provides users with unlimited storage capacity, PC and Mac compatibility, and the freedom to play the most popular mobile games on a desktop. In short, you can now run Android OS on Windows OS or Mac OS.
With your phone as a joystick, you will never have to sacrifice the multi-touch or gyro elements of gaming.
The seamless connection between desktop and mobile will let you receive a SnapChat phone picture on the street and see it on your desktop at home or even in a whatsapp message.
Andy the Android Emulator Features:
- Provides seamless sync between desktop and mobile devices without the hassle of wireline or wireless connection
- Connects Win or Mac with Android apps for launching, push notifications and storage
- Enables app download from any desktop browser direct to Andy OS
- Ensures most up to date Android OS at all times
- Run all your communication apps from your desktop (snapchat, Viber, whatsapp etc)
- Use your phone as a remote control when playing games
- No longer be bogged down by the limited storage on your mobile device or PC hard drive wireless connection
Homepage – http://www.andyroid.net
Size: 462 MB