BlueStacks is an easy to use and powerful App Player. It is designed to run Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows. No reboot is required.
End consumers can now enjoy their favorite Android apps on Windows PCs. Android apps can appear either as icons on the Windows desktop, or within a full-blown Android environment.
BlueStacks application is a brand new Android emulator and also the only gaming platform designed and built for gamers. With the new hybrid convertible form factors, BlueStacks completely eliminates the need to carry two devices. The end consumer benefits from getting both Android and Windows at the price of a single personal computer.
The seamless user experience, simultaneous use of Android and Windows apps. And multi-touch enablement are built on ground breaking virtualization technology which requires zero configuration and is transparent to the end consumer.
Once installed and launched, this application displays 10 pre-loaded applications. With a dedicated option it allow users to download new ones from the Internet. There is no separate configuration screen, but only a few options. As a result, you shouldn’t spend too much time setting up the program.
BlueStacks can run the Android apps in full-screen, with very fast loading times and with absolutely no errors. Most of the games you will able to control by mouse, just like you’d do on your typical touschscreen mobile phone.
Another feature that’s worth mentioning is the so-called BlueStacks Cloud Connect. It is a separate tool which allows users push their applications from the Android device to the PC and thus access them on the computer.
BlueStacks App Center
App Center allows you to find the newest and most popular games being played by other gamers. When you click on a game, you’ll be able to find reviews, images, summaries, and tons more information about any game. App Center also learns about your gaming habits and recommends games we think you would like.
A World-Class Gaming Platform
BlueStacks has the best performance and features, when you compare it to other Android Emulators. It is built on the state of the art BlueStacks Gaming Platform which uses patented Hyper-G graphics APIs. That allows you to play at maximum resolution and refresh rates (including 144hz) – something no other Android emulator can even come close.
State-of-the-Art Engine With Adaptive Environment Sync
BlueStacks’ gaming engine automatically adjusts to your computer’s unique specifications You’ll get the best performance settings by default and you can adjust these settings at any time. As result, your games run smooth and fast. No other Android Emulator can do this.
Automate All the Things
BlueStacks adjusts the resolution and size of your games to best fit your computer automatically. This allows you to focus on playing your game instead of having to tweak all the little settings. We also remember your settings so you don’t have to adjust this every time you restart.
- Explore the futuristic alien world in Tower of Fantasy (com.levelinfinite.hotta.gp) at higher FPS and better graphics for an enhanced gameplay experience on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit.
Changes in BlueStacks 5.9.11:
- Step into the post-apocalyptic world of Tower of Fantasy (com.levelinfinite.hotta.gp) without observing a black screen on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit and Pie 64-bit. Get ready to explore the magnificent planet of Aida!
Changes in BlueStacks 5.9.10:
- We put our cleaning gloves on and after a few rounds of scrubbing, we made some minor improvements to the UI (User interface) of BlueStacks 5.
Changes in BlueStacks 5.9.0:
- Experience console-style gaming on BlueStacks 5, as you can now:
- Play with PlayStation 5 and Xbox series X/S gamepads. Put your latest gaming tools to work and let your thumbs do the talking!
- Use the all-new gamepad vibration setting and feel your world shake in the palm of your hands!
- You can now use a camera of your choice on apps like Instagram, TikTok and WhatsApp if you’re facing an issue with a certain camera or if you’d like to use one with better image quality. To do this, open the “Devices” tab from the Settings menu and select the camera you wish to use.
- The “Back” button is now available on the top bar as well to help you navigate on BlueStacks 5 easily. In case you were looking for a way to go back, we give you two!
- You can now experience improved performance with better FPS and reduced CPU usage in the following games on BlueStacks 5:
- Dislyte (com.lilithgames.xgame.gp)
- Awaken Chaos Era (com.ace.global)
- State of Survival: Zombie War (com.kingsgroup.sos)
- Say goodbye to graphical issues when you step into the Land of Oz in Tales of Grimm (com.tapplus.tog.gp.th) on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32/64-bit.
- Take command of your troops in War Robots Multiplayer Battles (com.pixonic.wwr) without the game crashing or freezing on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit.
- Lead the mech girl squad to victory in Artery Gear: Fusion (com.bilibilikr.arterygear, com.bilibilien.arterygear) without a black screen blocking your path while using Intel and AMD GPUs in Compatibility + OpenGL mode on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 32-bit.
- Build the empire of your dreams in Summoners Kingdom (com.summoners.kingdom) without coming across a black screen on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit and Pie 64-bit.
- Step into the shoes of a babysitter in The Baby in Yellow (com.TeamTerrible.BabyInYellow) without being disturbed by a black screen on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit.
- Step into the PlayStation App (com.scee.psxandroid) without any worries as it will no longer crash on BlueStacks 5 Pie 64-bit.
- We politely requested the black screen to not appear while playing 와일드본 (WildBorn) (kr2.rocksquare.wb.google) on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit and Pie 64-bit. It agreed with a smile!
- Shoot away your enemies in Free Fire MAX (com.dts.freefiremax) without the game freezing on BlueStacks 5 Nougat 64-bit.
Homepage – https://www.bluestacks.com
Minimum system requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 5GB Free Disk Space.
- You must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
BlueStacks 4 will work on systems that fulfill the minimum systems requirements. However, for a superior gaming experience, Recommended System Requirements are mentioned below.
Recommended system requirements
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000 and virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750.
- RAM: 8GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
Size: 494 MB