LDPlayer is a free Android emulator for PC users playing Android games easily on Windows. Based on Android 9 and 7, it supports a wide range of compatibility in running high-performance, high-graphic mobile games on PC.
In addition to playing Android games on PC, you can also access Google Play Store for other apps and specify the location of the device. With its multi-functional design and user-friendly settings, LDPlayer literally performs better than a real phone.
Compared with other emulators, LDPlayer offers not only comparable performance, but also blazing speed for running Android games on PC. As it says, “The Best Android Emulator for Playing Mobile Games on PC”. Also, the company developed LD Store as play store for all players to download and install applications not only on the emulator but also on their Android phones.
It is a safe program developed by a group of elites who commit to providing high-quality Android emulator for running mobile applications on PC. The first priority for LDPlayer team is to develop a virus-free software that serves as the best connection between mobile phone and computer.
The emulator you download for your PC depends mostly on what features you need. But one common reason for using emulators is that mobile gamers can run Android games on their computers to create new gaming experience. They don’t have to worry about the battery life of their devices and can make use of the advantages of PC gaming.
LDPlayer can run faster and smoother on your PC after you enable VT (Virtualization Technology). Sometimes you can’t even launch player when it is disabled. So you need to enable the Virtualization Technology.
Why choose LDPlayer on PC:
- Play Games on a Bigger Display
- Smooth Running Performance on Windows
- Excellent Compatibility for Android Games
- Improved GamePlay with Better Graphics
- More Familiar and Better Controls – Play with keyboard and mouse
- Easy to Set Hotkeys and Macro
- True Multitasking – Run multiple windows simultaneously
- Faster Processing Power – No lags and crashes
- No Battery Draining – Longer gameplay and non-overheating
One useful feature supported in LDPlayer is screen recording. Though the recorded videos might not be high definition, it’s enough for showcasing a gameplay/app recording and sharing it on social media platforms. The default shortcut for video recorder is Ctrl+F1. You can reset the shortcut on the settings.
Besides keyboard and mouse, LDPlayer also supports gamepad controller, which will be great for those who love playing games using a controller. If you’ve connected your gamepad to your computer, you can enter the gamepad settings from the iron on the title bar of LDPlayer.
Keyboard Macros and Custom Mapping for Games
One of the biggest advantages of running games on emulator is that you can set macros and create a custom mapping for the games you’re playing. This is pretty useful when you need different game controls to perform better in your gameplays.
Synchronizer for Better Control of Multi-Instances
LDPlayer contains a built-in operation synchronizer, which is creative and important for controlling multiple instances at the same time. This feature will shorten your time when repeating the same operations in several emulators. Some gamers might want to use synchronizer to play several game accounts and generate more resources.
LDPlayer is a highly customizable emulator which allows the users to have control on all basic Android settings. Users can personalize their emulators by setting screen resolution, CPU, RAM, properties, shortcuts, game settings, etc. The custom version is more for app developers and specific gamer.
LD Store: Download Your Favorite Apps＆Games on Any Device
One advantage LD Store can bring to you is that you don’t need to sign in the store to download applications. Compared with Google Play, LD Store really makes the download process simpler and easier. This could be very useful and efficient for some mobile users to install various apps＆games as a default play store.
Changes in Version 9.0.59:
- Solved an issue where fullscreen could not be exited when LDPlayer was maximized.
- You can play Goddess of Victory: Nikke without any error message now.
Changes in Version 126.96.36.199:
- You can run Võ Lâm Truyền Kỳ 1 mibile & Võ Lâm Truyền Kỳ without any issues now.
- Fixed an issue where Sidebar could not be read.
- Fixed emulated device setting error.
Changes in Version 9.0.57:
- Fixed graphical glitches of Onmyoji.
- Fixed an issue where some games are displayed as device not compatible in the Google Play Store.
- Fixed an issue where interrupted instances can not be deleted.
- Optimized keybinds of MOBA games.
- Solved some display issues related to multiple screens.
- Introduced our new Sidebar feature.
Changes in Version 188.8.131.52:
- Solved Chrome not connected to internet;
- Solved Blade & Soul 2 (kr version) crashed randomly during downloading resource;
- You can run ONE PIECE Bounty Rush, Idle Moon Rabbit, Princess connect (thai version) without any error detection now;
Changes in Version 9.0.55:
- Fixed LDMultiplayer desktop shortcut not created automatically after installation;
- Fixed abnormal LDStore login status;
- Fixed Dislyte black screen;
- Fixed LDMultiplayer Optimization settings reset randomly;
- Optimized launcher to improve user experience.
Homepage – https://www.ldplayer.net
Minimum System Requirements for LDPlayer 9
- Intel or AMD CPU Processor x86 / x86_64
- Windows XP XP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10
- Windows DirectX 11 / Graphic driver with OpenGL 2.0
- Minimum 2GB of system memory (RAM)
- Minimum 36GB of free hard disk space
- Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V) enabled in BIOS
Recommended Specifications for LDPlayer 9
- CPU: Intel i5 10500 or better
- RAM: 16GB or higher
- Disk Space: 100GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti or better
Minimum Requirements for LDPlayer 4
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor x86 / x64
- Operating system: Windows XP XP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10
- OpenGL: 2.0
- RAM: 2GB
- Hard disk space: 36GB
- Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V): enabled
Recommended Requirements for LDPlayer 4
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7500
- RAM: 8GB
- Hard disk space: 100GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
Size: 646 MB