MEmu is a FREE Android Emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility.
MEmu Android Emulator aims to provide you the best experience to play Android games and apps on PC. The levels of compatibility, customization, and file organization is better than some of the more well known alternatives on the market.
With MEmu you can enjoy many exclusive titles that you can find for the Android platform, directly on your computer. You don’t need to adjust any complicated settings and configure the controls, just install it and start playing.
Users can also customize certain details. Such as CPU, root mode, display resolution, memory size and a whole lot more. There is also a way for users to do a simple mapping of third-party controllers such as a keyboard or a joystick.
MEmu Android Emulator Features:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU#, memory size, resolution, device model, nav bar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
Using MEmu, you can:
- Have fun to play Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows
Changes in MEmu 8.0.7 (2022-10-25):
- Fixed the problem of display error after switching vertical screen applications in full-screen mode
- Fixed low-resolution display problem
- Fixed the problem that the smart keymapping does not take effect
- Hyperv mode-related optimization and repair:
- Fixed the problem that the interface is not synchronized after manually changing DNS
- Some repair dialog buttons are changed to “Restart Now”
- Detect and fix invalid instances before launching the emulator
- Fixed the issue that the floating ball could not disappear
- Fixed Google store login issue
- Fix wifi hotspot name display problem
- For Android 9:
- Fixed the problem that the browser input address cannot be opened
- Fixed some pages being selected by default
- Fixed WeChat login issue
Changes in MEmu 8.0.6 (2022-09-23):
- Optimized memory efficiency and less memory footprint.
- Fixed the problem cannot recording in HyperV mode.
- Fixed the problem that cannot enable the high frame rate of 120HZ with some games.
For Android 9:
- Added camera function.
- Optimized set-up time of emulator.
- Fixed the problem cannot soft reboot.
Changes in MEmu 8.0.2 (2022-06-26):
- Optimize the performance of MEmu and improve the game experiences.
- Improve the image quality and more smoothly of “Apex Legends Mobile”, support smart keymapping.
- Chrome as the default browser.
- Fix the problem of no network after changing DNS under HyperV mode.
- Fixed some issues of Multi-MEmu:
- Fixed occasional crashes when sorting windows.
- Fixed the failure issue when creating new instances in some cases.
- Fixed the problem that the disk becomes larger after cleaning.
- Fix the problem that the RT/LT buttons of the “GameSir-T3” series controllers cannot be used.
- Fix the problem that there is no placeholder icon on the desktop when some APKs are installed.
Homepage – https://www.memuplay.com
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1, 10, 11
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Note: It’s not recommended to run MEmu App Player in another virtual machine software.