These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware. And makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well.
Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO also display information about our BIOS, ports, mainboard slots, and even System Enclosure, when it’s available. We ran the benchmarking tests on our CPU, RAM, and disk. The Results include a really neat Compare option that displays similar hardware with our results in ranked graphs.
The System Summary collects all the important stuff in one compact, efficient view. That include CPU and RAM use, graphics, drives, and clock timings. Aside from drop-down lists for selecting CPU or GPU cores or RAM modules, there are no controls on the System Summary, only data displays. The split view lets you move each interface separately. It can be handy for tweaking or troubleshooting with multiple open windows.
HWiNFO32/ HWiNFO64 is FREEWARE and updated frequently (daily) with recognition of new hardware, technologies and features.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- Table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- Full 32-bit and 64-bit Application
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- Windows XP/Vista/Server 2003/2008/2012/2016/ Windows 7/8/10
- Platform: 64-bit (x64 / AMD64)
- Available as HWiNFO64 SDK (Custom Client) !
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.24 (2022-05-12):
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.22 (2022-03-30):
- Improved support of AMD Ryzen 6000 series.
- Added monitoring of next-generation AMD chipset temperature.
- Added option to disable validation of window positions.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel NUC12 series.
- Added NVIDIA GH100, GH202, AD102, AD103, AD104, AD106, AD107, GB100, GB102.
- Added reporting of ASIC Quality for AMD Vega and Navi discrete GPUs.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS FA506 series.
- Improved support of next-generation AMD CPUs/APUs and GPUs.
- Added monitoring of video decoder and encoder usage on AMD Navi GPUs.
- Fixed monitoring of some EVGA EC sensors.
- Fixed Intel Arc graphics badge.
- Added option to disable snapping of sensor windows.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti.
- Fixed MHTML report.
- Updated HTML and MHTML reports to use UTF-8 encoding.
- Added reporting of ASIC Manufacturer for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Updated several languages.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.20 (2022-02-15):
- HWiNFO64 ported to UNICODE.
- Enhanced Intel XMP 3.0 Revision 1.2 support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock B660 and H610 series.
- Enhanced support of future AMD AM5 platforms.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS B660, H670 and H610 series.
- Initial localization to 24 languages.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 12GB.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z690 Steel Legend/D5.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6799D.
- Added ability to override embedded language file by using a custom lang.txt file.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.16 (2021-12-21):
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-I, PRIME Z690-P, PRIME Z690M-PLUS.
- Improved monitoring of D3D usage.
- Fixed recognition of down-cored Alder Lake CPUs.
- Added monitoring of L3 Cache temperatures and clocks for AMD Zen CPUs.
- Optimized EC communication on ASUS Z690 series mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z690 AQUA, B660M Pro RS, B660M-HDV, H610M series.
- Updated kernel driver for compatibility with HVCI.
- Fixed reporting of Total Host/NAND Reads/Writes for some drives.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MEG Z690 GODLIKE, H670, B660 and H610 series.
- Added preliminary Intel Granite Rapids support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock H670, B660 and H610 series.
- Added monitoring of Raspberry Pi running Windows on ARM.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.14 (2021-10-29):
- Added initial support of Raptor Lake-S and Raptor Lake-P.
- Changed layout of DDR5 DIMM sensors to one sensor per DIMM.
- Added monitoring of several parameters for each DDR5 DIMM.
- Fixed reporting of voltage offset set via V/F curve for Intel CPUs.
- Added reporting of voltage/frequency curve setting for Intel CPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock Z690 series.
- Added reporting of Hypervisor-protected Code Integrity (HVCI) setting.
- Enhanced support of next-generation AMD APUs.
- Added graph Auto Fit feature.
- Minor fixes for Alder Lake support.
- Fixed monitoring of Aquacomputer Quadro and Octo with new firmware.
- Added reporting of AMX support in summary.
- Improved monitoring of DDR5 PMIC parameters.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X570 FTW and X570 DARK.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z690 CLASSIFIED and Z690 DARK KINGPIN.
- Changed reporting of Memory Command Rate to not depend on Gear Mode.
- Fixed swapped GPU Right/Ext fan on EVGA iCX with new firmware.
Changes in HWiNFO32 / HWiNFO64 7.12 (2021-10-04):
- Added a darker (black) Dark Mode skin.
- Increased font and window size of the summary window.
- Updated summary window for improved support of Hybrid CPUs.
- Changed core naming in Hybrid CPUs to better reflect the type.
- Added a workaround for missing CPU clocks on AMD CPUs with Core Isolation / Memory Integrity enabled.
- Fixed a possible crash when opening sensor settings multiple times.
- Added support of Alder Lake-N.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASUS MAXIMUS, STRIX, TUF, ProArt, PRIME Z690 and B660 series.
- Added ability to define a custom range for invalid sensor values.
- Redesigned Summary window.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI Z690 and B660 series.
- Added readout of DDR5 SPD via I3C on Sapphire Rapids (preliminary).
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE Z690, B660 and H610 series.
- Added monitoring of CPU Utility – same utilization as reported by Task Manager in Windows 8 and later.
Homepage – https://www.hwinfo.com
- Intel Nehalem family: Bloomfield, Nehalem-EP/Gainestown, Nehalem-WS, Nehalem-EX/Beckton, Lynnfield, Clarksfield, Havendale, Auburndale, Jasper Forest
- Intel Westmere family: Clarkdale, Arrandale (+ECC), Westmere-EP, Westmere-WS, Core Gulftown, Westmere-EX (Eagleton)
- Intel Sandy Bridge (2nd Generation Core) family: Sandy Bridge-DT, Sandy Bridge-MB, Sandy Bridge-E, Sandy Bridge-EN, Sandy Bridge-EP/EP 4S (Jaketown)
- Intel Ivy Bridge (3rd Generation Core) family: Ivy Bridge-DT, Ivy Bridge-MB, Ivy Bridge EN/EP/EP 4S/EX (Ivytown)
- Intel Haswell (4th Generation Core) family: Haswell-DT/MB/ULT/Y, Haswell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Broadwell (5th Generation Core) family: Broadwell-U, Broadwell-Y, Broadwell Halo (Brystalwell), Broadwell-DE, Broadwell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX
- Intel Skylake (6th Generation Core) family: Skylake-U, Skylake-Y, Skylake-H, Skylake-S
- Intel Kaby Lake (7th Generation Core) family: Kaby Lake-U, Kaby Lake-Y, Kaby Lake-H, Kaby Lake-S, Kaby Lake-R U, Kaby Lake-X, Amber Lake-Y
- Intel Coffee Lake (8th Generation Core) family: Coffee Lake-U, Coffee Lake-H, Coffee Lake-S
- Intel Whiskey Lake family: Whiskey Lake-U
- Intel Skylake-SP family: Xeon Platinum/Gold/Silver/Bronze (Skylake-SP), Skylake-X, Skylake-F, Skylake-P (FPGA), Skylake-D, Cascade Lake-SP
- Intel Cannon Lake family: Cannon Lake-U, Cannon Lake-Y
- Intel Ice Lake family: Ice Lake-U, Ice Lake-Y, Ice Lake-S, Ice Lake-H
- Intel Cooper Lake-SP
- Intel Ice Lake-SP
- Intel Atom (Bonnell-family): Silverthorne, Diamondville, Pineview, Tunnel Creek, Lincroft, Cedarview, Centerton, Briarwood
- Intel Atom (Saltwell-family): Cloverview, Penwell
- Intel Atom (Silvermont-family): Valleyview/Bay Trail, Avoton, Rangeley, Moorefield
- Intel Atom (Airmont-family): Braswell, Cherryview
- Intel Atom (Goldmont-family): Apollo Lake, Broxton, Denverton, Gemini Lake (Goldmont+)
- Intel Xeon Phi: Knights Corner, Knights Landing, Knights Mill
- AMD Family 10h: AM2r2/AM3, Fr2/Fr4, C32r1, G34, S1g3/g4, ASB2
- AMD Family 11h: S1g2
- AMD Family 12h Fusion/Llano: FS1, FM1, FP1
- AMD Family 14h Brazos/Bobcat: Ontario, Zacate: FT1
- AMD Family 14h: FT2
- AMD Family 15h Bulldozer: AM3r2 (Zambezi), G34r1 (Interlagos), C32r1 (Valencia)
- AMD Family 15h Piledriver/Trinity: FP2, FS1r2, FM2
- AMD Family 15h Steamroller/Kaveri
- AMD Family 15h Excavator/Carrizo
- AMD Family 15h Stoney Ridge
- AMD Family 16h Jaguar/Kabini/Temash
- AMD Family 16h Mullins/Beema
- AMD Family 16h Nolan
- AMD Zen/Zeppelin: Ryzen (Summit Ridge), ThreadRipper, Naples, Snowy Owl
- AMD Zen+: Ryzen (Pinnacle Ridge), ThreadRipper2/Colfax
- AMD Zen/Raven: Raven Ridge, Raven2X
- AMD Zen/Picasso
- AMD Zen2/Starship
- AMD Zen2/Matisse
- VIA C7, Nano, Nano X2, Quad-Core
- AMD Northern Islands: Cayman, Antilles, Blackcomb, Barts, Whistler, Onega, Turks, Seymour, Caicos, Caspian.
- AMD Southern Islands/London: Tahiti, New Zealand, Pitcairn/Wimbledon, Cape Verde/Heathrow/Chelsea/Tropo, Thames/Lombok, Oland/Mars/Opal/Litho/Samoa, Hainan/Sun/Jet/Exo/Banks.
- AMD Sea Islands: Bonaire/Saturn/Emerald/Strato, Curacao/Neptune/Trinidad, Tobago, Hawaii/Vesuvius/Grenada.
- AMD Volcanic Islands/Crystal: Iceland/Topaz/Meso/Weston, Tonga/Amethyst/Antigua.
- AMD Pirate Islands: Fiji (Radeon Fury X, Nano), Bermuda, Treasure.
- AMD Polaris: Radeon RX 480/580, RX 470/570, Pro WX (Polaris 10/20/Ellesmere), RX 460/560 (Polaris 11/21/Baffin), RX 550 (Polaris 12/Lexa).
- Intel 5-series/34×0 (Ibex Peak), X58/5500/5520 (Tylersburg), 7500 (Boxboro), Tigerpoint, SM35 (Whitney Point), Topcliff, 6-series (Cougar Point), C600/X79 (Patsburg), 7-series (Panther Point), 8-series (Lynx Point), 9-series (Broadwell PCH), C61x/X99 (Wellsburg), 10-series (Skylake PCH), Lewisburg, Kaby Lake PCH, Cannon Lake PCH
- AMD 780G/780V/M780/M780V/790GX/780E/760G/780G (RS780), SR5690/SR5670/SR5650 (RD890S/RD870S), 785G/M785/890GX (RS880), SP5100 (SB700/750), SB810/850 (Hudson-1), Hudson-2/3/4, Bolton, 3xx Promontory, 4xx Promontory-LP
- nVidia nForce 720i/730i/740i/760i SLI, GeForce 9xxx (MCP79/7A), ION, MCP89
- VIA P4M900, CN896, VN896, CX800/VX800/VX820, VX855/VX875, VX900(H), VN1000, VX11
Size: 9.73 MB
Some antiviruses may report a suspicious component in the package, but this is a false alarm. Each HWiNFO32 release is checked against viruses, trojans, malware and spyware and is guaranteed to be clean.
HWiNFO tools are available in various versions for different systems and use cases.
All versions are free to use in personal and non-commercial environments.
Using HWiNFO64 in a commercial environment requires the Pro license – HWiNFO64 Pro.
HWiNFO64 Pro also offers additional features.