PassMark BurnInTest is the computer stability and reliability testing software for Windows and Linux. It is a tool that heavily loads all the major subsystems of a computer with the aim of thoroughly exercising the hardware in a PC in a short period of time.
BurnInTest will bring intermittent or hidden problems to the surface. After a successfully run the PC, you can use it with a much higher level of confidence. Also you can use BurnInTest by overclockers to verify system stability at high clock speeds.
PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
PassMark BurnInTest Features:
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Native 64bit hardware and O/S support
- Online help & PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- The best value professional burn-in tool on the market!
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around!
- Avoid delivering D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your burn in times with multithreaded simultaneous testing of components.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking).
The Maximum CPU Temp test in BurnInTest is a vital tool for PC enthusiasts and overclockers looking to verify the reliability and stability of CPU and cooling systems with a maximized heat generation torture test.
You can make the BurnInTest into a bootable solution from a USB drive, optical disk or PXE boot (with PassMark WinPE Builder)
- Further BSOD system crash fixes for certain Lenovo systems
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 10.2 Build 1010:
- Fixed some Chinese translations
- Fixed possible crash while attempting to collect system information
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 10.2 Build 1009:
- Fixed crash when collecting system information on AMD 19h machines
- Fixed Cash when collecting system information if “Enhanced Windows biometric security” setting is enabled in BIOS
- Fixed some Traditional Chinese translations
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 10.2 Build 1008:
- Fixed issue where DirectIO driver may not load with multiple instances of the same app or when other PassMark apps are running concurrently
- Disable loading legacy DirectIO driver on Win10/11 to prevent ‘A driver cannot load on this device’ error
- Dropped support for 32-bit DirectIO driver, running 32-bit verion of PerformanceTets will not have temperature monitoring and less system information gathered
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 10.2 Build 1007:
- Temperature, bug fix, reenabled increased auto select temperature sources back to 64
- Fixed bug where Save Dashboard Image was not being saved on PASSED test when running from script and script contains the EXIT command at the end.
- Advanced Network Endpoint, updated to prevent loop running longer than necessary
- Advanced Network Endpoint Increased wait to 20 seconds for EPs to respond to prevent ‘connection reset by peer errors’ for 7+ connections
- 3D Graphics DirectX 12, Increased scene complexity with Duty Cycle > 50%
- Video Playback Test Reenabled watchdog to track video playback test and increment operation count on successful first video load
- GPGPU, If GPGPU test is selected to run, but no GPUs were tested (i.e. All GPUs matches skip list), BurnlnTest will not raise the No operations during test period for the GPGPU test.
- GPGPU, Verification will attempt to map the GPU buffer to read directly, else if mapping fails, code will fall back by copying the GPU buffer to memory instead.
- Fixed bug where preset configs’ description and icon are not shown in GUI for saved configuration file from older versions.
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 10.2 Build 1006:
- Added option to disable selection of individual CPU Cores as temperature sources when using Auto Select Temperature Sources at Start of Testing.
- New parameter option to existing script command SETTEMP AUTO, e.g. SETTEMP AUTO YESNOCORES, will turn on automatic BurnlnTest temperature monitoring at the start of testing, but will not auto select individual CPU Cores.
- Converted existing GPGPU test from DirectCompute (HLSL) to OpenCL to support both WDDM/TCC GPUs.
- Updated system information library for support for Mellanox network adapters eg Connectx3 Pro MCX314A-BCCT
- Updated system information library to return Nvidia Tensor GPUs (TCC) in Video Card query.
Homepage – https://www.passmark.com/products
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 66.8 MB