BurnInTest 10.2 Build 1006 by PassMark
PassMark BurnInTest is the computer stability and reliability testing software for Windows and Linux. It is a tool that heavily loads all the major subsystems of a computer with the aim of thoroughly exercising the hardware in a PC in a short period of time.
The software tests the CPU, hard drives, RAM, CD-ROMs, CD burners, DVDs, sound cards, 2D graphics, 3D graphics, network connection, printers, video playback.
BurnInTest will bring intermittent or hidden problems to the surface. After a successfully run the PC, you can use it with a much higher level of confidence. Also you can use BurnInTest by overclockers to verify system stability at high clock speeds.
PassMark BurnInTest is a software tool that allows all the major sub-systems of a computer to be simultaneously stress tested for endurance, reliability and stability.
PassMark BurnInTest Features:
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Native 64bit hardware and O/S support
- Online help & PDF manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Assists in PC Troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- The best value professional burn-in tool on the market!
- The hottest, fastest CPU Burn In tool around!
- Avoid delivering D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) hardware to your customers.
- Dramatically reduce your burn in times with multithreaded simultaneous testing of components.
- Build your image as a supplier of quality systems.
- Avoid costly downtime, system rebuilds and lost data.
- Test the stability of a system after configuration changes or hardware upgrades (critical for overclocking).
The Maximum CPU Temp test in BurnInTest is a vital tool for PC enthusiasts and overclockers looking to verify the reliability and stability of CPU and cooling systems with a maximized heat generation torture test.
BurnInTest can be made into a bootable solution from a USB drive, optical disk or PXE boot (with PassMark WinPE Builder)
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 10.2 Build 1006:
- Added option to disable selection of individual CPU Cores as temperature sources when using Auto Select Temperature Sources at Start of Testing.
- New parameter option to existing script command SETTEMP AUTO, e.g. SETTEMP AUTO YESNOCORES, will turn on automatic BurnlnTest temperature monitoring at the start of testing, but will not auto select individual CPU Cores.
- Converted existing GPGPU test from DirectCompute (HLSL) to OpenCL to support both WDDM/TCC GPUs.
- Updated system information library for support for Mellanox network adapters eg Connectx3 Pro MCX314A-BCCT
- Updated system information library to return Nvidia Tensor GPUs (TCC) in Video Card query.
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 10.2 Build 1005:
- 2D test, Nvidia TCC Adapters (those without display) should now be found/tested Fixed freeze bug when loading/running different configs sequentially
- Allow enabling/disabling of Temperature test through scripting
- System Info, support retrieving CPU info for Intel Alder Lake Mobile & Ryzen 7000 System Info, support retrieving temperatures for Intel GPUs (e.g. Intel Arc) & Ryzen 7000 iGPUs
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 10.2 Build 1004:
- Fixed Directio driver failing to load on some systems (caused by 22H2 updates) which would prevent temperatures from being collected and could display Windows “Program Compatibility” driver cannot load errors
- Report information, ‘MachineType’ and ‘SerialNumber’, now sent to Management Console
- Updated system information library to support retrieving CPU info for Intel Raptor Lake, Tremont and Sapphire Rapids chipsets
- Fixed retrieving cache info for Intel hybrid architectures
Changes in PassMark BurnInTest 10.2 Build 1003:
- Removed dependency on VCRUNTIME140.DLL
- Management console, made a change where if user is autorunning and has management console enabled, delay autorun until BIT is connected to the console L>
- Management console, updated management console cloud link
Homepage – https://www.passmark.com/products
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
Size: 66.5 MB