Using Snagit, you can select and capture anything on your screen. Then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file. Or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. Easily customize any screenshot with effects, or show off what’s important with TechSmith Snagit’s markup tools.
You can also create quick videos by recording your screen. Capture and Edit Images. Grab your entire desktop, a region, a window. Or a scrolling window from any webpage or app and mark it up with loads of effects. Record a Video of Your Screen. Quickly show anything on your screen by recording a video. And you can even trim out any parts you don’t need.
Discount Code : TSCAFF20
Save your files to your computer, send them directly to Google Drive, Microsoft Office, or any of TechSmith Snagit’s other sharing options.
TechSmith Snagit Features:
- Scrolling Capture. Quickly capture everything on the page even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Video Capture. Sometimes It’s easier to talk things through. Create, narrate and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more.
- TechSmith Fuse. Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone to send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor
- Video Trimming. Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Step Tool. Quickly highlight a series of steps in TechSmith Snagit. Each click applies the next number in the series. Your sizes and styles stay the same so you can easily keep a consistent look to your projects.
- Stamps. Personalize your images with graphics specifically designed for screen captures. Get them straight from Snagit, or download more here
- Special Effects. Add effects like border, shadow and perspective to your entire capture. Or, create your own custom style.
- Fast and Easy Sharing. You share content across many platforms every day. Snagit connects your images and videos with the accounts you already use for a fast and easy workflow.
- Google Drive Integration. Upload your images and videos into Google Drive to give your viewers access from any web browser or mobile device. You can also import files into Snagit instantly from Google Drive.
- Multi-platform Support. Snagit is one product on two platforms. The software key will unlock both – on Windows and on Mac, so no matter what system you’re using you’ll be able to get your work done.
- Multiple File Formats. Snagit lets you save your images and videos in a variety of file formats. The default file type is PNG, but you can save to JPG, GIF, PDF, and more from within the Snagit editor.
- Library. Quickly find past captures without wasting time digging for them. All of your captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time.
- Profiles. Work faster by saving your capture settings as a profile. Set up profiles to automatically remember capture settings, add effects, or send to a specific destination after capture.
- Custom Deployment. If you’re an IT or system administrator you can customize and deploy Snagit to fit your needs. Configure the MSI, REG settings, or take advantage of a COM server.
Changes in TechSmith Snagit 2021.4.3 (July 28, 2021):
- Updates to Snagit’s video recording engine for stability and performance
- Fixed several issues that would lead to user encountering a “Unable to start Snagit” dialog
- Fixed issues when using Snagit Editor that led to a “An unhandled exception was encountered during a user callback” error
- Improved the localization of the Video from Images workflow
- Further improved the customization of the first run experience when deploying Snagit in an enterprise
- Recording video with a webcam in a Citrix environment improved via registry flag
- Other bug fixes, performance, and security improvements
Changes in TechSmith Snagit 2021.4.2 (June 22, 2021):
- Fixed a crash that could occur for some users when trying to manually install a newer version of Snagit while Snagit currently is running
- Fixed a crash that could occur with certain enterprise deployment settings turned off
Changes in TechSmith Snagit 2021.4.1 (May 25, 2021):
- Fixed an issue where upgrading from a previous Snagit 2021 release would overwrite many user preferences
- Fixed a security issue where some registry keys created by Snagit could be manipulated by an unprivileged user. Thanks to Justin Steven for reporting this issue.
Changes in TechSmith Snagit 2021.4.0 (May 18, 2021):
- Authentication improvements. Users who share to TechSmith web services such as Screencast or Knowmia will be required to sign in again via an updated experience.
- Having a Capture Info Effect selected in Snagit Capture will no longer create large capture delays, memory usage, and repeating options in Editor
- Fixed an issue where there could be black bars when recording video with Picture-in-Picture webcam
- Added an option to switch between 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio when recording video with Picture-in-Picture webcam
- Fixed an issue where there could be a white flash in selection area when starting to record a video with full screen webcam
- You are now able to log in to the Twitter sharing destination. It uses your default browser to log in instead of an embedded browser window.
- Fixed an issue where Snagit could crash when signing in multiple times to the Google Drive sharing destination
- Resizing an image create with a Template will now properly resize the contents of the drop zones
- Fixed an issue where dragging the recording region could hide the recording controls
- Enabling or disabling audio devices on your system is again be reflected in Snagit without restarting the application
- Fixed an issue where sharing to multiple destinations from Snagit Capture could be broken in certain situations
- Improved the communication with licensing servers when using a proxy
- No longer hiding the hot key field when using a preset that can be toggled (e.g., interval capture)
- Resolves an unquoted search path vulnerability. Thanks to Tejas Pingulkar (@tp9222) for reporting.
- Other bug fixes, crash fixes, memory leaks, and performance improvements
Changes in TechSmith Snagit 2021.3.1 (April 22, 2021):
- Fixed an issue where Sharing Destinations and Stamps could be missing after the latest update for some users
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Changes in TechSmith Snagit 2021.3.0 (April 13, 2021):
- Video Recording now has a Picture-in-Picture option for your webcam
- Resize and move it to any corner of your recording area
- Can be used in presets
- Refreshed look to the UI while capturing
- Can now take an image capture if you accidentally started a video capture instead of an image capture
- Adjusted some alignment in the Tools Properties
- Adjusted the contrast on some dialogs in Dark theme modes to improve accessibility and usability
- Increased the maximum percentage of the Magnify tool to 800%
- Improved the reliability of undo and redo
- Fixed UI truncation issues in several languages
- Fixed a crash that could occur in certain situations when saving a PDF
- Improved the error message that can occur when getting the Error 350 error
- Other bug fixes and performance improvements
Size: 316 MB