Using Snagit, you can select and capture anything on your screen. Then easily add text, arrows, or effects, and save the capture to a file. Or share it immediately by e-mail or IM. Easily customize any screenshot with effects, or show off what’s important with TechSmith Snagit’s markup tools.
You can also create quick videos by recording your screen. Capture and Edit Images. Grab your entire desktop, a region, a window. Or a scrolling window from any webpage or app and mark it up with loads of effects. Record a Video of Your Screen. Quickly show anything on your screen by recording a video. And you can even trim out any parts you don’t need.
Save your files to your computer, send them directly to Google Drive, Microsoft Office, or any of TechSmith Snagit’s other sharing options.
TechSmith Snagit Features:
- Scrolling Capture. Quickly capture everything on the page even if it’s not showing on the screen. Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Video Capture. Sometimes It’s easier to talk things through. Create, narrate and trim quick videos of your screen for demos, feedback, reviews, and more.
- TechSmith Fuse. Capture beyond your desktop. Get TechSmith Fuse for your Android or iOS phone to send photos and videos from your mobile device straight to the Snagit editor
- Video Trimming. Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings. Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end or any mistakes you want to correct.
- Step Tool. Quickly highlight a series of steps in TechSmith Snagit. Each click applies the next number in the series. Your sizes and styles stay the same so you can easily keep a consistent look to your projects.
- Stamps. Personalize your images with graphics specifically designed for screen captures. Get them straight from Snagit, or download more here
- Special Effects. Add effects like border, shadow and perspective to your entire capture. Or, create your own custom style.
- Fast and Easy Sharing. You share content across many platforms every day. Snagit connects your images and videos with the accounts you already use for a fast and easy workflow.
- Google Drive Integration. Upload your images and videos into Google Drive to give your viewers access from any web browser or mobile device. You can also import files into Snagit instantly from Google Drive.
- Multi-platform Support. Snagit is one product on two platforms. The software key will unlock both – on Windows and on Mac, so no matter what system you’re using you’ll be able to get your work done.
- Multiple File Formats. Snagit lets you save your images and videos in a variety of file formats. The default file type is PNG, but you can save to JPG, GIF, PDF, and more from within the Snagit editor.
- Library. Quickly find past captures without wasting time digging for them. All of your captures are automatically saved to your library, with the most recent captures viewable all the time.
- Profiles. Work faster by saving your capture settings as a profile. Set up profiles to automatically remember capture settings, add effects, or send to a specific destination after capture.
- Custom Deployment. If you’re an IT or system administrator you can customize and deploy Snagit to fit your needs. Configure the MSI, REG settings, or take advantage of a COM server.
Changes in TechSmith SnagIt 2019.1.2 (June 4, 2019):
- Snagit now supports multi-monitor varied DPI computer setups!
- Improved capture delay of Chrome browser window
- Resolved crash during active window capture of Internet Explorer browser
- Resolved Crop tool edge and controls issues
- Improved in-app message tips to be more timely and prevent popups when Snagit is not actively used
- Resolved rounded rectangle issues and set them as default shape in Auto Simplify
- Improved canvas logic for auto expand
- Resolved issue of static screens corrupting portions of video recordings
- Resolved issue of OneNote hotkeys affecting Snagit
- Resolved help url link issues in Capture Window and OneClick
- Resolved several memory leaks
- Resolved crash when using large dimensions in a fixed region capture
- Removed requirement for video description and tags during upload to YouTube
- Improved error messages when combining large images and during sign-in
- Improved moving objects with keyboard when moving outside of the canvas
- Resolved incorrect pixel size of images in resizing tooltips
- Resolved updater “Failed with -1” issue
- Update to new Screencast API, which leverages oAuth for more secure authentication. This change will require you to sign out and sign in for sharing to Screencast.com.
- Numerous other bug fixes, localization updates, and performance improvements
Size: 292 MB