Guitar Pro 8.1.0 Build 48
Guitar Pro 8 is a powerful score player really helpful to learn how to play, improve your technique, reproduce your favorite songs or accompany yourself. Drive your Guitar Pro files with the instrument’s global view available below the sheet music.
It allows you to have a synthetic view of the instrument tracks and thus to easily move around it. You can define various sections in a score, such as intro, verse, or chorus. Audio mixing features are included in this overview. You can mute one or several tracks, and choose to show or hide them. Simply solo/mute the tracks you want as if you were playing along with your band.
Guitar Pro 8 includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician’s practice. An optimal display of your score, together with all the tools you need for editing, sound-setting, and playing your instrument.
All of the tools you need to create and edit scores, right at hand. Quickly and easily capture the notes with the keyboard and its many shortcuts, with the mouse, or yet again with a MIDI instrument.
Express your talent by creating your own scores in a matter of minutes. You can edit the notes directly on the standard score or on the tablature. All the usual musical symbols pertaining to the guitar and to other stringed instruments are available. The notes capture can be made quickly with the numerical pad, the mouse, or even a MIDI instrument.
Guitar Pro Features:
Customize your score.
Based on the classic or jazz styles, you can set 70 different parameters, configure the layout of your scores exactly as you wish, and get professional-level paper printouts.
Create multitrack scores
The multitrack edition allows you to create music scores with dozens of instruments: guitar, bass, drums, piano, voice, strings, brass and many more.
Guitar Pro allows you to add to your score all of the usual musical symbols pertaining to the guitar and to other stringed instruments.
- Bar and sheet music organization. Key, key signature and rhythm rendition for your sheet music. Bar repetition, repeat bar, da coda, da segno, return to the line and section name (verse, chorus, bridge…) for your bars.
- Music notation. Note value (from whole note to sixty-fourth note), triolets, n-tuplets, rest, dynamics, accents, tied note, accidental, fingering for left and right hand, up and down pick strokes, barre chords, stems and ligatures. You can also add comments to the score, lyrics and chord diagrams.
- Playing effects. Let ring, palm mute, natural and artificial harmonic, bends, tremolo bar, vibratos, slides, hammer on, pull off, tapping, slapping, hoping, brushes, rasguedo, grace note, trill, tremolos, crescendo/decrescendo and fade in/fade out.
Tools for composing music
Ask any chord and Guitar Pro will display all possible positions on the fretboard. Draw a diagram by clicking on the chord grid and see all matching names.
View and listen many scales from the most common to the most exotic ones. The selected scale can be displayed on the fretboard or piano to help you compose your song, write a solo or melody line.
Easily enter the lyrics of your songs and arrange them at bottom of your vocal track. You can also add annotations to point riffs or solos out that might need some extra explanation for being played properly.
The polyphonic tuner allows you to tune your guitar by plugging it into your sound card or via a microphone. Just one brush-down stroke allows you to check the tuning of all six strings at once.
Virtual instruments let you view and enter musical notes from a graphical representation of your instrument. It can display notes of the current time, the notes of the current bar or of the selected scale. Intuitive and easy to use, it is an ideal tool for beginners or tablature notation fans.
Print and share your files:
- Guitar Pro Import/Export. Import your .gtp, .gp3, .gp4, .gp5 and .gpx files. Export them with Guitar Pro 8 in .gp5, .gp and .gpx format.
- PowerTab/TablEdit Import. Guitar Pro allows you to import files from others tablature editor softwares.
- MIDI Import/Export. Import and export your files in MIDI format for further processing in a sequencer.
- ASCII Import/Export. Import and export your files in ASCII. The ASCII format — or simple text file — was the first format used for the sharing of tablatures.
- MusicXML Import/Export. MusicXML is a digital sheet music interchange and distribution format used by a wide range of music notation software.
- MP3, WAV, FLAC, Ogg and AIFF Export. You can convert a Guitar Pro file into an audio file for you to create your own backing tracks.
- PDF Export. The PDF format is a standard when you wish to print or share your music scores with musicians.
- PNG Export. Exporting into PNG (image) will let you save your tablatures as big-sized pictures. Those pictures can for instance be integrated into a webpage for wider diffusion.
- Lock/Unlock a file. It is possible to lock your files with a password in order to protect and share them. You can block a file from being opened, or modified.
Homepage – https://www.guitar-pro.com
- Windows 8 / 10 / 11 (64 bits)
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later
- 5 computers allowed
- Technical support
- A free guitar method
The software is available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
Size: 988 MB