progeCAD 2021 Professional is an AutoCAD compatible 2D/3D CAD application that works with AutoCAD DWG files from AutoCAD 2.5 through AutoCAD 2021! Also it imports Autodesk Revit and IFC files! The best solution for AEC, MCAD and all generic CAD usages.
progeCAD 2021 is general-purpose 2D and 3D design software useful for CAD field and concept sketch. It offers very high compatibility with AutoCAD and Direct Modeling in native .dwg.
progeCAD 2021 Professional offers the new amazing features: New advanced Render, SHAPE Import, User interface improvement, perspective image correction and other new features…
progeCAD’s original format, DWG, ensures a complete compatibility with AutoCAD WITHOUT ANY FILE CONVERSION and without losing any critical information. Lets you export drawing files both in DWG and DXF drawing file formats.
The interface of progeCAD 2021 Professional is complete with the “AutoCAD – Like” Classic icon and Ribbon menus and “AutoCAD – Like” commands.
The software offers more CAD functions than AutoCAD LT or TurboCAD Pro at a fraction of the price of AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or Microstation.
The software is useful for CAD field and concept sketch, electrical schematics, building construction, AEC architectural, civil, structural, mechanical and industrial engineering, carpentry RFI and “as con” drawings, MCAD mechanical layout, home kitchen and bath floor plan, property survey and landscape drawing to ANSI DIN and ISO standards.
progeCAD 2021 Professional Highlights:
- Nothing to learn, if you are AutoCAD users
- Works natively with DWG! Fully compatible with AutoCAD® without conversion
- PDF to DWG conversion included
- Convert your old paper draughts into CAD!
- Create architectural layouts in a flash with the EasyArch parametric plug-in
- Export to Google Earth
- 22.000 blocks ready to use + customizable blocks manager
- Professional Artisan Render Engine included
- Import/Export – STEP, IGES, PDF, 3D PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, LWO, POV, Maya, OBJ, BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG
- Professional Artisan Render Engine included
- Two new options can be used to improve the performance in some specific circumstances:
– “Use Frame buffer object display system” reduces GPU memory usage, can be helpful with the integrated graphic card.
– “Hide small entity in block” simplifies drawing visualization hiding the smallest objects of blocks, useful in large drawings with many blocks.
- Improved speed in drawings containing cropped Xrefs and large Xrefs.
- Better visualization for 3D drawings in Conceptual and Realistic mode.
- Cleaner edges with ISOLINES.
- Greater working speed and management of drawings with active shading.
- START PAGEThe new Start tab is displayed by default at startup, providing easy access to a variety of initial actions, including access to drawing template files, recently opened drawings as well as online and learning resources.
- QUICK PROPERTIES Palette
The Quick Properties palette shows a list of object properties for one or more selected objects. Rapid access to the most useful object properties avoiding irrelevant and confusing fields. You have the Quick Properties palette beside the cursor when clicking on an object.
- IMPROVED TOOLPALETTES
– Palette Groups split panels by topic with the possibility to filter their visibility in a click
– Import/Export Single Panel .XTP files (an easy sharing of customization with colleagues)
– Images/Icons Manager
– Import progeCAD 2020/21 Toolpalettes from the full .ATC files ( You can import customized toolpalettes from your progeCAD 2020)
– AddBlocks. The new function allows the massive addition of multiple blocks in the Toolpalette.
- Improved print preview speed
Faster preview creation. Immediate zoom on details. In addition, you can now scroll the preview using the mouse wheel to zoom and pan.
- New predefined Ribbon Workspaces
Beside the normal complete Full Ribbon interface, there are two more ready-to-use pre-set menus which allow you to find commands much quicker:
1. “Beginners” – for users just starting to learn CAD or working on simple drawings. It shows only the basic CAD functions making CAD usage easier to non-skilled users.
2. “2D Drawing & Annotate” – the complete set of 2D functions for users who don’t need 3D and prefer a clean workspace.
- Toggle FULL SCREEN MODE
Clears the screen of Toolbars, Ribbons, Palettes and dockable windows, excluding the command window, to maximize the drawing area.
- Improved Open and Save time
- The New CAD engine with improved features and stability based on Teigha Version 4.3.2 and IntelliCAD 9
- Tool palettes for Blocks, Hatches and frequently used Commands. Use the tool palettes to organize blocks, hatches, and custom tools in a tabbed window. Easily customizable by Drag & Drop. Options and settings are accessible from shortcut menus. The ready-to-use Palettes for: Draw, Modify, Annotations, Utilities, View, 3D Tools, Fills and Hatches, 2D Architectural, Electrical Diagrams, Electrical Plantsl, Mechanics, ANSI-ISO, Mechanics DIN-ISO, Hydraulic-Fluids and Pneumatics, Steel Sections.
- Improved visualization of texts and entities using Anti-Aliasing technology. Anti-aliasing is extremely important to making text smoother and easier to read.
- Further optimization for 4K displays
- Redesigned and rearranged menus
- The New Blocks Palette for inserting and editing of internal Blocks with Drag & Drop support
- Property Panel Tree: the new selection control to view selected entities in a tree list allowing Properties local editing (highlighting/ modifications based on the tree selection)
- Double Click actions: customize the actions executed on DoubleClick to specific entities types
- Support for BIM file types: import/attach IFC and Autodesk Revit files (.rvt/.rfa,IFC). These file types contain building and construction data. Once the file is attached, you can explode it, snap to it, and use the RVTPANE command to open the Categories pane for visibility control
- AEC, Civil, GeoMaps, Mechanical objects support for visualization and properties editing
- Improved support of PointCloud with ReCap (.rcp/.rcs) files
- Link to BIM&CO portal: Download free high-quality objects and data,designed for use with BIM and CAD https://www.bimandco.com
- Print 3D Hidden with silhouette. Creation of clean 3D prints on curved solid parts printing in Hidden Visual Style
- Print with transparency on Hatches by using “Print Style Table” (CTB/STB) color configuration.
- Xref Notify: the control of updated or missing xrefs. progeCAD displays a baloon when an XREF (External Reference) linked to the active drawing is modified
- STEP/IGES Options: the setting of conversion modes for STEP/IGES files (Quick Monocrome, With Color, Import as Surfaces)
- Digital signatures to .dwg files: a digital signature certifies the author of a file and indicates whether the file has been altered since the digital signature was applied. Recipients of drawings are provided with reliable information about the author of a drawing. Owners of drawings are provided with reliable verification that a drawing has not been modified since it was digitally signed
- Publish restyling: the redesigned user interface; new features in the print settings
- Custom Folders preset: adding of your most frequently used folders to the open/save dialog. Quick access to your disks/network
- Formulas in Tables: table cells can contain formulas that do calculations related to the values in other table cells
- SysVarMonitor: monitoring of a list of system variables with notifications sent when some variable on the list is modified
- Improved PDF export with more options available, such as making exported text searchable, the DPI setting for exported images and hatches, hyperlinks export, linearized .pdf files, and more
- Block Editor (_BEDIT). The Block Editor offers a special authoring area to enable free drawing and editing of blocks geometry
- Construction Line: a construction line is a special type of the infinite line that is typically used when quick drafting techniques are required. Similar to the infinite line, the construction line is a line through a given point, oriented at a specified angle in the three-dimensional space and extending to infinity in both directions
- MULTIPLOT: select title-block blocks or Polylines boundaries to print them sequentially using the boundaries as print windows
- ADDSELECTED: create a new object of the same type and general properties (Layer, Color, Linetype etc.) of a selected object, yet with different geometric values
- QUICKWBLOCK: create quickly an external DWG file from a selected group of elements
- CAMERA: define settings for 3D views of drawings according to a location and target. You can also specify the camera height, clipping boundaries for the view etc.
- ARRAYPATH: place object copies uniformly along a path or a portion of a path
- TABLEEXPORT: data export from a table object in the CSV file format
- POINTSEXPORT: Points export to ascii xyz or csv
NEW EXPRESS TOOLS (Click for the Complete list of progeCAD Express Tools)
- CENTERLINE: create centerline geometry associated with selected lines and linear polyline segments
- SCALETEXT: enlarge or reduce selected text objects without changing their locations
- DIMREASSOCIATE: the association or reassociation of selected dimensions to entities or points on entities
- DIMREASSOC: restore the measured value to overridden or modified dimension text
- AREATEXT: calculate boundary area and place the text with the value in the center of the area. Through the configuration dialog the user can set: Units used for drawing, Units desired for measurement, Prefix, Suffix Units of measurement, Decimal number, Retain boundary. It is possible to select an area through multi points, the direct selection of entities or by clicking inside a closed area
- CHANGEBLOCK: create a new Bock Definition from a Block instance and open Block Editor to create a new modified Block
- RENAMEBLOCK: rename a block and add a new block definition for further editing
- CREATELINETYPE: create custom textual Linetypes through the Dialog box
- DIMPOLY: the automatic creation of dimensions around a polyline
- OFFSETSMART: create an offset deleting the original entities
- DIMARRANGE: the aligning of a dimension line and a sub line
- TEXTARRANGEV: arrange the selected text with vertical alignment
- TOTLENGTH: show the total length of selected object
- Table and TableEdits command improvements (margins and Cells format)
- .NET API updated and improved
Homepage – https://www.progesoft.com
Size: 710 MB