Whatever your design passion, talents or interests, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2022 delivers a collection of seven powerful applications to satisfy all types of creativity.
This Corel Software gives you everything you need to express your style and creativity with endless possibilities. You’ll be amazed by how many different types of original projects you can design!
Combine your creativity with the unparalleled power of CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2022 to design graphics and layouts, edit photos, and create websites.
With multi-monitor viewing and 4K displays, the suite lets first-time users, graphics pros, small business owners and design enthusiasts deliver professional results with speed and confidence.
With a fresh look, new must-have tools and major feature enhancements, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite opens up a world of new creative possibilities. Discover high-caliber and intuitive tools to create logos, brochures, web graphics, social media ads or any original project.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2022 includes:
- CorelDRAW – Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT – Image editing and pixel-based design program
- Corel Font Manager – Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE – AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of the CorelDRAW application)
- CorelDRAW.app – Online vector illustration and graphic design via web browser
- CAPTURE – Screen capture tool (only available in Windows version)
- AfterShot 3 HDR – RAW photo editor
- Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications – Task automation
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications – Task automation and advanced macro projects
- Barcode Wizard – Generator of bar codes in industry-standard formats
- Duplexing Wizard – Guide for two-sided printing
- GPL Ghostscript (ZIP) – Enhanced import of EPS and PS files
- WhatTheFont – Online font identifier
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and/or OpenType fonts
- 150 professionally designed templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
Whether you’re a first-time user or an experienced designer, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite makes it easy to get started. Learn the basics, see what’s new with a Startup tour, or transition to the suite with a special walkthrough designed just for Adobe users. Be productive immediately with a workspace that matches your workflow needs, and benefit from high-quality content and versatile in-product learning.
Make the most of your design skills with the intuitive, high-caliber features of this graphic design software. Quickly find fonts for any project with the font search and filtering feature. Save valuable design time with the new LiveSketch tool that allows you to capture any original idea on a pen-enabled device the moment creativity strikes. Work faster with the new node editing, and refine your photos with the Healing Clone tool in Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
Feel right at home with all of your favorite tools! Adapt your design space to your needs with the custom icon size, desktop and window border color. Explore and organize fonts for your projects with the help of the popular Corel Font Manager. Expand your collection of creative tools and content by downloading free and premium apps, plugins, extensions, font packs and more, directly from within the applications.
Deliver professional-quality output that will make a lasting impression across any medium: from distinctive logos and signs, to striking marketing materials, web and social media graphics, billboards and more. With its industry-leading file format compatibility and advanced color-management tools, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite provides the flexibility and color accuracy you need for all types of projects. Discover a vibrant and inspiring community of CorelDRAW users to positively influence your creative journey.
What’s New in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2022:
NEW Faster photo editing
Get incredibly creative with new, non-destructive stackable adjustment presets and a totally transformed Adjustments that’s up to 10 times faster than before. Enjoy a number of user-inspired enhancements to frequently used photo editing features, and an updated Adjust menu with new tools, shortcuts, and commands.
NEW Optimized learning experience
Find personalized learning content in the new Learn , and search online content as you create from the Explore tab. Thanks to optimizations that put tailored training at your fingertips, you’ll be successful sooner without having to leave CorelDRAW to brush up on tools and techniques.
NEW Customer-inspired features
Enjoy many enriched features based on direct suggestions from our loyal users – from timesaving Multipage view and Pages improvements to valuable image editing and export enhancements. Contribute to CorelDRAW Graphics Suite’s design and development by submitting your ideas as they arise and voting on others to bring them to life!
What’s New in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021.5:
New and Enhanced Features
- Access all your local, shared, and Cloud content from the Assets docker (formerly known as CONNECT Content docker) in CorelDRAW. Renamed and enhanced, the Assets docker gives you quick access to all symbol libraries and other files saved and shared to your Cloud folder. Plus, you can view linked symbol libraries, and you can sync them with their source, whether local or online, so that their symbols are always up-to-date.
- It is now faster and easier to work with Cloud files. Whether you are saving documents to the Cloud, or opening or sharing Cloud documents, you will notice improved speed and performance.
- A streamlined log-in process lets you sign into the Cloud and the Comments docker simultaneously by using your Corel account. Any comments you add to a document after sign-in are now identified by your email address in addition to your name. Plus, you can bypass providing credentials altogether to add anonymous comments.
- Access more than 1000 font families from the Google Fonts library directly from Corel Font Manager to use in your designs. Browse, search, and preview those online fonts with ease without having to install them. Download or install the fonts you like so that you can access them from the Font list box in CorelDRAW and Corel PHOTO-PAINT.
Performance and Stability
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) files are opened and imported in CorelDRAW with greater accuracy.
- Documents that contain inside and outside outlines have improved performance and stability.
- The default tab icon on the rulers has been restored to make it easier to add tabs to paragraph text.
- Opening files that contain artistic media objects no longer causes CorelDRAW to stop responding.
- Saving documents that contain page numbers no longer causes CorelDRAW to stop responding.
- The context menu in the Comments docker is now more responsive.
- The symbol tree in the Symbols docker no longer collapses after importing or deleting a symbol library.
- The sliders and value fields for adjusting variable font properties appear and function as expected for all fonts.
- Refresh issues no longer occur when editing text characters using the Shape tool.
- Resolved comments in documents are excluded from the exported PDF files.
- Creating a spot color channel in duotone documents using the Channels docker no longer causes Corel PHOTO-PAINT to stop responding.
- You can now import a .docx file that is already open in Microsoft Word.
- Document elements no longer disappear when previewing rotated pages in imposition layouts.
- Automatic spell-checking settings are now stored as a workspace setting.
What’s New in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021:
- NEW! Perspective Drawing
- NEW! Multipage View
- NEW! Image Adjustment
- NEW! Multi-asset export
- NEW! Live Comments
- NEW! Project Dashboard
- NEW! Pages docker/Inspector
- NEW! Autofit Page
- NEW! Snap to self
- NEW! HEIF Support
- NEW! Export or import font collections
- NEW! Apple Silicon Support (For Mac)
- NEW! Customizable keyboard shortcuts (For Mac)
- ENHANCED! Replace colors
- ENHANCED! Symbols docker/inspector
- ENHANCED! Guidelines
- ENHANCED! Find and Replace
- ENHANCED! Pan and Zoom
- ENHANCED! Display performance
- ACCELERATED! Startup time
What’s New in CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020:
- NEW! Art Style effects
- NEW! Vector feathering
- NEW! Inner Shadow tool
- NEW! Bitmap effects lens
- NEW! Upsampling options
- NEW! JPEG artifact removal
- NEW! Non-destructive effects in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
- NEW! Smart Selection mask tool
- NEW! Variable Fonts support
- NEW! Numbered lists
- NEW! Comments docker
- NEW! Collaboration workflow
- NEW! Collaboration sign-in options
- ENHANCED! PowerTRACE
- ENHANCED! Non-Destructive effects
- ENHANCED! Text interaction
- ENHANCED! Font list box
- ENHANCED! Bulleted lists
- ENHANCED! Dialog box UI
- ENHANCED! Options navigation
- ENHANCED! Object distribution
- ENHANCED! Find and Replace
- ENHANCED! PDF support
- ENHANCED! PowerClip object
- ENHANCED! Perspective and Radial Blur effects
- IMPROVED! Brush performance and color replacement
- ACCELERATED! Startup time
Homepage – https://www.coreldraw.com
- Windows 11 or Windows 10 (Version 21H1 or later), 64-bit, with latest Updates
- Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9/Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2-enabled video card with 3+ GB VRAM
- 8 GB RAM
- 5.5 GB hard disk space for application and installation files
- Mouse, tablet or multi-touch screen
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100% (96 dpi)
- DVD drive optional (for box installation);
Installation from DVD requires a download of up to 900 MB
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
Size: 1.68 GB