PTE AV Studio (formerly PicturesToExe Deluxe) is the program to create splendid slideshows. It consists of almost limitless number of images in executable file. The interface is very easy in use.
PTE AV Studio is available in two editions – Standard and Pro. Both amateur PC and Mac users and professional photographers and people of all specialities can work in this program without any difficulties.
- Add photos, video clips and music.
- Apply slide styles. Use keyframe animations.
- Edit audio clips in the Timeline view.
- Create HD and 4K videos or Executable files
No additional program, not even PTE AV Studio itself, is needed to run a finished slideshow, except a produced executable file. You can place any objects (images, text labels with drop shadows) on a slide and customize complex animation.
It’s either possible to use various cinematographic transition effects. Including 3D effects between slides, to add background music, sound and text comments to a slide and even to customize dialog windows. You can also synchronize slideshows to music. The slideshow has a very high picture quality and the smoothest playback of Pan/Zoom/Rotate effects you have ever seen.
PTE AV Studio Main Features:
Create a Slideshow or Movie
PTE AV Studio 10 offers you full creative control for your projects. Use the timeline view for perfect synchronization of slides with audio clips on multiple tracks. Powerful keyframe animations with effects. More than 125 templates/styles of animations will help you to easily create your slideshow.
Pan, Zoom, Rotate, 3D
- Adjust pan, zoom, rotate, 3D transformations.
- Control opacity, blur, unsharp mask, and color effects.
- Nested Animation. Create complex parent-child animation of objects.
- Images and Video Clips. Mix images and video clips together on the screen.
Slide Styles and Transitions
125+ customizable slide styles, themes and transition effects. Each slide style allows you to easily adjust several parameters of animation. Create new slide styles, themes and transitions and share with other users.
Add text captions with animation. Create text macros from EXIF metadata and apply to all or selected images.
Add and view multiple audio tracks which may be played simultaneously. Synchronize slides with audio clips on the timeline using time points. Link audio clips with slides.
Envelope tool (keypoint control of sound volume). Edit audio clips: fade in/out, start time, duration, cross-fading.
Keyframes work like waypoints. Add first keyframe and adjust position and size of an object. Add last keyframe and adjust the final position of an object and its parameters. PTE AV Studio will animate the object between these keyframes using pan, zoom, rotate etc.
Optimized for Apple M1
Full, native support for the incredible Apple M1 chip means PTE AV Studio is blazingly fast on M1-powered Macs.
Adjust the brightness, contrast, levels, hue, saturation of an image/video. Apply a sepia effect and other color filters. Support of color profiles.
Crop images and videos, add beautiful white frame and drop shadow. Apply dynamic blur effect. Use zoom in a frame. Apply masking effect.
Executable Shows for PC and Mac
PTE AV Studio allows you to create slideshows as executable files for PC and Mac.The highest picture quality is possible, because PTE AV Studio uses original images from the project. Smooth playback of animations synchronized with a monitor refresh rate. Automatic or manual slide advance. Interactive objects with actions. Instant creation of executable files.
Motion Blur Effect
This option simulates a shutter effect in a camera and adds a cinematographic look for your show. Parts of objects with a fast motion will be blurred automatically. This feature is available when you create a video.
PTE AV Studio allows the creation of not only simple slideshows, but also produces high-quality Audiovisual shows containing images, video clips and complex soundtracks. PTE AV Studio is widely used by photographers, camera clubs and AV groups for local, national and international competitions and festivals. Shows created in PTE AV Studio frequently are awarded first place and other prizes in the many events held in the UK, France, Belgium, Italy and other countries around the world.
- HD and 4K Video. Create HD and 4K video files for playback on PC, Mac and TV.
- Executables. Create executable slideshows for PC and Mac. Highest quality of pictures and smooth animations. Manual advancing of slides.
- Mobile Devices. Create video slideshows for tablets and smartphones. For iOS and Android.
Available for PC and Mac We’re happy to introduce PTE AV Studio 10.5 Pro for Mac! PTE AV Studio works great on macOS and Windows. Full compatibility with macOS 11 Big Sur and Windows 10. Optimized for Apple M1 Full, native support for the incredible Apple M1 chip means PTE AV Studio is blazingly fast on M1-powered Macs.
Dark Mode and GPU Acceleration PTE AV Studio 10 offers the choice of Dark Mode or classical Light Mode for the graphical interface. The main window of PTE AV Studio 10 uses GPU acceleration to show the graphical interface. Slide list, Timeline view and File list work faster with smooth scrolling 64-bit Application PTE AV Studio 10 is now a 64-bit application and can use more than 2 GB of system memory for large projects Audio Waveforms in the Objects and Animation Editor Easily synchronize keyframes of your objects with soundtrack (Pro version only)
New Audio Tools, FLAC and M4A Support
- FLAC and M4A audio files are supported
- Split Audio Clip command
- Separate Audio from Video command. This command will extract a soundtrack from a main video clip of a selected slide and insert a linked audio in the timeline on a new track.
- Duplicate Audio Clip command.
Motion Blur Effect This option simulates a shutter effect in a camera and adds a cinematographic look for your show. Parts of objects with a fast motion will be blurred automatically. This feature is available when you create a video (Pro version only)
Improved Playback of Videos and Fast Video Encoding
- GPU acceleration for smooth playback of video clips in H.264 and HEVC formats
- GPU acceleration for video encoding on NVIDIA, AMD and Intel graphics. Works 3-4 times faster
- Support of HEVC and VP9 video files
- Support of rotated video files
- Trim Beginning of Video command in the Timeline view
Slide Styles and Themes PTE AV Studio 10 introduces Themes of Slide Styles. A theme is a pack of several slide styles which can be applied in one click to multiple slides. Users can create new custom themes and share them
- Save/reset font command for a Text object in the Objects and animation editor
- Show in Explorer command in the popup menu for files and folders in the File list
- EXIF Date sorting method for images in the File list
- TIFF and WebP images support
- Faster work of the File list in a folder with a large number of images (1000 and more)
- New video converter to trim video or downscale resolution
- Improved quality of edge anti-aliasing for images and video clips with 3D rotations
- Auto Updates of PTE AV Studio
New editor of animation
- PicturesToExe 9 includes a brand-new editor of animation with improved design and new great features
- Timeline panel can show all keyframes for selected objects on multiple tracks
- You can simultaneously add changes to multiple objects in the Properties Tab
- Added multi-selection of keyframes. You can move or delete selected keyframes, and add changes in the Animation tab
New animation parameters
- Each group of parameters (Pan, Zoom, Rotate, Opacity, etc) can be assigned or excluded from a keyframe. You can uncheck a group of parameters to exclude it from the animation
- Added Modifiers for animation of objects. A modifier can simplify creation of a complex animation
- Improved work with speeds of objects (Linear, Smooth, Accelerate, Decelerate, and custom). Speed parameters are now part of Modifiers
- Added a new kind of animation – Framing. It allows you to create a zoom in a frame. See Animation tab
New Color filters
- Adjust brightness, contrast, levels, saturation, lightness, and hue for images and videos
- Mix several colors filters together to get the required visual effect
- Change color filters dynamically at keyframes
- Colors filters do not affect the performance, because PicturesToExe uses hardware acceleration
- New structure of a Mask container: Mask Stencil and Mask Content
- Ability to use any object (including Text and Rectangle objects) in a Mask Stencil.
- New option Convert to Alpha image for an object in a Mask Stencil allows you to mix mask objects with additive effect. If you untick this option, mask layer can create a negative effect to hide objects in a Mask content
- Added support of color profiles in JPEG and PNG images
- Color management also for Rectangles, Borders, Shadows and Texts
- PicturesToExe now supports output for Adobe RGB displays and output for displays with custom color profiles. Color management works in PicturesToExe in the full-screen preview and in executable files. See Preferences > System
- Color management does not affect the performance because PicturesToExe uses hardware acceleration
Improved Video Output
- UltraHD 4K video output up to 3840 x 2160
- Improved visual quality of video
- File size is reduced to 20-50% with same visual quality
- Video encoding works faster
- Added HTML5 video output
Improved Transition Effects
- New built-in transition effects
- Creation of custom transition effects is improved
- Custom transition effects now can be stored in the global storage or in a project
- Custom transition can include several variants (directions)
- Added “Splitter for background objects” for use in custom transition effects
Improved Slide Styles
- Author of a new slide style can add his name and commentary
- New built-in slide styles. New beautiful slide styles for wedding photographers
- Smoother animation of large images, especially on slow computers
- PicturesToExe opens a project 30% faster
- New Objects and animation editor works faster with heavy projects
- New Find Missing Files window. Ability to find and recover broken links to files of a project
- Added export of all soundtrack to a single MP3 or WAV file
- New Welcome demo and Sample project
Homepage – https://www.wnsoft.com
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11 (32-bit, 64-bit).
- macOS 10.12 Sierra – macOS 12 Monterey.
- Apple M1 or Intel Mac. Native support for M1 chip.
Supported Languages: English, Russian, Netherlands, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian. Slovenian, German, Catalan, French, Spanish, Arabic. Romanian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Czech, Ukrainian, Slovak languages.